The "Clinton Bounce" was soley due to a hit piece by a random Muslim.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It wasn't because Hillary won anyone over. They baited Trump with an attack and Trump did the rest to himself. Hillary again showed us why SHE is the one unfit to be President at her Press Conference. Truth to her is like water to the Wicked Witch. We'll see where things are after the first debate.

It wasn't because Hillary won anyone over. They baited Trump with an attack and Trump did the rest to himself. Hillary again showed us why SHE is the one unfit to be President at her Press Conference. Truth to her is like water to the Wicked Witch. We'll see where things are after the first debate.
If there is a debate. Losin' Donald is already working on an exit strategy to get out of them.

Last edited:
If that were true, it doesn't bode well for Crazy Donald who can't figure out he's being baited. And if Hillary can easily bait him, then so can Putin and Kim Jong Un, among others. Crazy Donald is not mentally fit to be president. Nor does he want to be. He ran never expecting to get far. Now his campaign is a runaway train he's trying to derail.

I'm sorry, Mike, but I have to disagree.

This Muslim was not random at all as he has had connections to Clinton for quite some time.

He was chosen to ensure the Islamic and useful idiot vote, though, that's for sure. Just look at all the morons here who have been trained to salivate with approval every time the word "Islam" is mentioned. Multiply all the Coyotes of this forum by hundred thousand and you get the picture.

Clinton whored for every disgruntled identity vote during her pageant and while embarrassing Trump was certainly part of it, so was the clear appeal to the disgruntled.

I'm sorry Mike but I have to disagree too. Clinton's bump was the result of a successful convention and a series of embarrassing choices by Losin' Donald. Insulting a dead soldier's mother, kicking a baby out of a rally, asking why we haven't used nukes yet... and that was just what, 2 days?

I'm not sorry that Mike's full of shit. Rump is the one who put out the bait, for months, and Khan slapped back. Which obviously is something Rump can't handle. Nor, apparently, can the OP.

Interesting that the OP uses the term "hit piece" --- on a defensive reaction --- the same term Rump used to threaten the First Amendment:

The KHAN thing nailed it for me------I IS VOTING FOR TRUMP-----there is no question in my mind----that Khan thing was
*))))) CONTRIVED ((((((*
by HILLSGATE ---no less

Last edited:
The KAHN thing nailed it for me------I IS VOTING FOR TRUMP-----there is no question in my mind----that Khan thing was
*))))) CONTRIVED ((((((*
by HILLSGATE ---no less

Because when you're stuffed into an ethnic or religious bag and slurred, the thing to do is bend over for it.
Good luck with that. It'll take you far.

"... you treat people with dignity and respect, and we need to pass those values on to future generations" --- Michellania Obrumpa

If there is a debate. Losin' Donald is already working on an exit strategy to get out of them.

He will own Killary the Vile in a debate. She has the personality of a garden tool.

I have to disagree about Kahn being a "random muslim", too...

After all, he stands to make a tidy profit from all of those unvetted muslims Hillary wants to import from ISIS-controlled territory!!!!

He will own Killary the Vile in a debate. She has the personality of a garden tool.
Is Trump Planning to Skip the Presidential Debates?

Is Trump Planning to Skip the Presidential Debates?

Not a chance!

I'm sorry Mike but I have to disagree too. Clinton's bump was the result of a successful convention and a series of embarrassing choices by Losin' Donald. Insulting a dead soldier's mother, kicking a baby out of a rally, asking why we haven't used nukes yet... and that was just what, 2 days?

The problem for you is that everything Trump has said has somehow or the other been proven correct. Even your baby incident. It has been well documented that the Khans are deep into the pockets of the Clintons and Saudi Arabia and make their money off getting Muslim immigrants into the United States. Trump has also been proven correct as to who Hillary is beholden to concerning her campaign donors. Hillary is bought and paid for many times over. She claims she will spend another $98 Million on attack ads against Trump. Follow the money and see who is trying to buy the Presidency.

Even us veterans are still in the Trump camp because we know who Khan really is and why he is so opposed to Trump. Your active duty does not support Hillary to be their Commander-in-Chief and neither do the Secret Service.

khan2.jpg

The KAHN thing nailed it for me------I IS VOTING FOR TRUMP-----there is no question in my mind----that Khan thing was
*))))) CONTRIVED ((((((*
by HILLSGATE ---no less

Because when you're stuffed into an ethnic or religious bag and slurred, the thing to do is bend over for it.
Good luck with that. It'll take you far.

"... you treat people with dignity and respect, and we need to pass those values on to future generations" --- Michellania Obrumpa

that Khan lump of shit--CHOSE to emigrate FROM a shariah shit hole (Pakistan) to a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE (UAE where being a muslim is a requirement for citizenship) HUMAYUN was born in a shariah shit hole----(the choice of his parents) ----
poor kid------He probably joined up to get away from the hypocrisy of his disgusting parents. Khizr should wave his little pocket document around in the land of his birth and the second land of his choice. People SHOULD be honest

The problem for you is that everything Trump has said has somehow or the other been proven correct. Even your baby incident. It has been well documented that the Khans are deep into the pockets of the Clintons and Saudi Arabia and make their money off getting Muslim immigrants into the United States. Trump has also been proven correct as to who Hillary is beholden to concerning her campaign donors. Hillary is bought and paid for many times over. She claims she will spend another $98 Million on attack ads against Trump. Follow the money and see who is trying to buy the Presidency.

Even us veterans are still in the Trump camp because we know who Khan really is and why he is so opposed to Trump. Your active duty does not support Hillary to be their Commander-in-Chief and neither do the Secret Service.

View attachment 84607
Well maybe you can get a military coup together after Hillary wins in November.

View attachment 84607

Should work. We would get little to no opposition from cowardly Liberals.

I have to disagree about Kahn being a "random muslim", too...

After all, he stands to make a tidy profit from all of those unvetted muslims Hillary wants to import from ISIS-controlled territory!!!!

If Donald is elected, he'll do his best to make America great again (after Obama's "wonderful" presidency) and destroy ISIS together with Putin as much as possible..

Hitlery will make ISIS great again. Any doubts about that?

Your choice, people...

Last edited:
Hillary was using Kahn as a trump card. Pun intended. A cheap cloying tactic. She's got gall, she helped rubber stamp the invasion of Iraq in 03' that lead to the death of Kahn's son. An unnecessary and illegal war. So she's indirectly responsible for the combat death of Capt. Humayan Khan. The elder Kahn is using his son's death to cynically support a member of the cadre that sent his son to his death. Trump is full of hot air, Clinton? Some of her critics are now turning up dead under mysterious conditions. Something looks a little off here.

View attachment 84607

Should work. We would get little to no opposition from cowardly Liberals.
Good luck with that. If possible, try not to use women as shields like the Bundy ranchers planned on doing.

Republicans are like a old dead tree. Democrats are like a vibrant bunch of youthful parasites. I mourn the former, and loath the latter. We need a change here.

Forum List

Back