The Clintons are hatching a plan for their comeback

Dinosaur eggs.

Hillary%2BClinton%2527s%2Bnot%2Bright%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bhead.PNG

Their hopes need to be destroyed by prosecuting and hopefully convicting H.Clinton. Her alleged law breaking on multiple levels i.e. emails, accepting money from foreign entities in quid pro quo situations..etc.

"The Clintons are already plotting their comeback, a new report details. Hillary Clinton is looking for a path to return to the political fray, as both she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, examine how the former secretary of state suffered the most surprising, epic political defeat in recent memory, Politico reports."

Oh gawd, yes please run her again!!!

Hey, who is the most famous citizen to come from your country?

That would be W. A. Mozart, from the city of my birth and of my family.

W. A. Mozart, our soul, our heart, our mind, our inspiration. Immortal.

DSC_6469.jpg

1.jpg
He's just trying to derail the thread. They can't stand the truth, so they try to get it bounced to the basement. Got something on topic VOR? If not, STFU.

Their hopes need to be destroyed by prosecuting and hopefully convicting H.Clinton. Her alleged law breaking on multiple levels i.e. emails, accepting money from foreign entities in quid pro quo situations..etc.

"The Clintons are already plotting their comeback, a new report details. Hillary Clinton is looking for a path to return to the political fray, as both she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, examine how the former secretary of state suffered the most surprising, epic political defeat in recent memory, Politico reports."

Why would Hillary be hatching a plan for her political comeback? She was Inaugurated on Friday, she's Madam President already....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

Too bad for them. "Madam Prisoner" is more likely.

He's just trying to derail the thread. They can't stand the truth, so they try to get it bounced to the basement. Got something on topic VOR? If not, STFU.

Liberals can't even differ the truth from the lies: too much brainwashing is coming from their "independent" Media. They live in their crooked world behind the mirrors, like Alice in the Wonderland and can't or even don't want to find the exit from it. In their crooked world the economy is raising, Obama is a great president, Russia is the main threat and ISIS is contained. How sad...

So when libs actually hear the truth, they are even scared to ask themselves a question: "Wait a minute, may be this is worth of thinking about?"

Last edited:

DSC_6469.jpg

1.jpg
No. Try again.

Hint: There are probably still a lot of uniforms hanging in the family closet from around that time.
Please, stay on topic.

Clintons, Soros, Obama and his administration should be judged by International Military Tribunal for their numerous war crimes. And Media should start delivering the truth about their war crimes all over the world.

View attachment 108191

Oh I do beleive that Obama/Harper/Cameron/Hollande/Merkel and others should be charged with war crimes.

I've been back alleying Le Hague. I think a case can be made and brought to the ICC and prosecuted.

Proving that you have no clue as to what constitutes a war crime and that there really is no cure for stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wish Hillary had left her ego on the step of the senate. I hate that Obama felt so insecure that he tapped her for SOS, he should have left her in the senate....today more than ever, her voice in that arena is much needed...instead, I like most people now want her, her husband and her intire family to just go the fuck away.....between her and the DNC, I don't know who I hate most.

I wish Hillary had left her ego on the step of the senate. I hate that Obama felt so insecure that he tapped her for SOS, he should have left her in the senate....today more than ever, her voice in that arena is much needed...instead, I like most people now want her, her husband and her intire family to just go the fuck away.....between her and the DNC, I don't know who I hate most.

s0n..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much anger and misery. Throw it over your shoulder..........at least find a new hobby to distract you. 8 years ago, I was where you are at now. It blows for sure.........but the amount of bumpys coming for progressives is going to make heads spin. Its just the way it is at this point in time........:deal:

I could sit here day after day and rant about how pissed I am about Kim Kardasian not coming over to sit on my gorgan.......but what does it accomplish?:spinner:

Good... Good. Feel your anger. Your hatred. Strike them down and your journey toward the dark side will be complete.

Forum List

Back