The Coming Biden Impeachment and Removal

You've got this all wrong.

The prince doing this within 30 days before an election WAS ELECTION INTERFERENCE by a foreign power. The Saudis have NEVER done this before, right prior to an election.

Trump, his best buddy and golf venture partner, likely asked the Prince to do this before the election to interfere with our election.

Do NOT put it past Trump, it is his character to not care about all of us, being hurt by this....he ONLY cares about himself.
You do know if Biden would do away with the executive orders on Trump's energy policies. We wouldn't need to rely on Saudi Arabia, another impeachable offense by the pedophile.

No he wasn’t, the pandemic and a war are continuing to screw us up. These are world wide problems.
I tell you in truthfulness. An economic collapse for any reason will send us back to medieval times on how we treat each other. You laugh at warnings.

Highest unemployment rate and worst economic crash since the Great Depression under Trump.

Caused by Democraps using the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy.

Your side totally owns that, no matter how hard you filth try to cast the blame for it on those of us who opposed it, and warned what would happen if those corrupt polices were implemented.

Your side did this, fully intending to cause harm.

Highest unemployment rate and worst economic crash since the Great Depression under Trump.
Lol, a pandemic can do that. But Biden was handed a recovery and screwed it up.

It was not any pandemic that caused that.

It was corrupt Democrapic politicians, creating a fake “pandemic”, and then using it as an excuse to implement policies that they knew were illegal, unconstitutional, and would cause great harm to the country and to the American people.

Furthermore, it doesn't take a lot of investigation, or even a serious level of investigative skill to uncover fraud in the 2020 election.

I realize none of the bed wetters are any more intellectually curious than a goldfish, and so dedicated to ignorance that they don't want the election investigated or exposed for the fraud that it was. They won't watch the video above and I won't be surprised if it's removed.

Yet if a handful of people who do a YT show can expose glaring irregularities like those illustrated above, imagine what a few dozen FBI Field agents might have done if they were actually dedicated to exposing and prosecuting federal fraud and corruption as opposed to concealing it.

No he wasn’t, the pandemic and a war are continuing to screw us up. These are world wide problems.

No.

It is corrupt Democrapic criminals, infesting positions of government power, that are screwing us up. The fake “pandemic”, and the gratuitous warmongering, are merely weapons that they are using against us, the people that they are supposed to be serving.

And every one of you who votes for Democraps is complicit in this.

Caused by Democraps using the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy.

Your side totally owns that, no matter how hard you filth try to cast the blame for it on those of us who opposed it, and warned what would happen if those corrupt polices were implemented.

BINGO1.gif

All the hysterical shut downs, the mask bullshit, mandatory jabs, and lock downs were demanded by and imposed by bed wetting democrook imbeciles and lunatics. Some of them continue wearing masks, but mostly because they're ugly and want to continue to cover their faces.

Some of them may be embarrassed because they actually mailed in a few dozen ballots for the potato and are subconsciously hiding.

Regardless, the bullshit hysteria over a cold was entirely democrook media driven and not because there was a legitimate reason for the hyper hysterical over reaction that took place almost world wide.

How were things better under Trump? They weren't, in any realm of the imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I imagining paying twice as much for gasoline than I did under Trump? Am I imagining the Border Patrol saying they caught 35 terrorists since Dementia took over? Am I imagining record Fentanyl deaths in our country? Am I imagining the highest inflation rate in 41 years after 4 years of Trump with low inflation? Am I imagining doubling my natural gas payments to our gas supplier than I was under Trump? Am I imagining our country under nuclear threat for the first time since the mid 60s?

Well you know us people on the right, we have a lot of imagination, but remember, so do the voters.

tramp deserved to be impeached.

Deserved to be impeached for what? He asked a leader of another country to look into shady dealings by a representative of the United States. They impeached him saying he was trying to get information to defeat a political foe, which Biden was not yet since he was still in the primaries.

Oh, but wait! Impeached for using a quid pro quo on a foreign leader to defeat the opposing party! That sounds familiar, I don't know why. Oh yes, now I remember, Dementia asked the Saudi's to withhold announcing their oil production cut until after the election. That's right, and when they laughed at him, he promised revenge, like stop selling them arms. You know, quid pro quo?

Well now, I hope Republicans remember that quid pro quoes for political advantages is an impeachable offense. In fact it should be their very first one against Biden.

With any luck at all the Repubs will attempt to impeach everyone from Biden down to Garland and more. This should be their sole focus for the next two years

Right... so why did all the companies, even ones who were exempted from lockdown, go along with it?

Uh, those policies saved lives. Countries that actually implemented national countermeasures had less deaths than we did. Countries that followed Trump's philosophy - India, Brazil, etc. had worse results.

If the Bidens have any self-respect, they will all commit mass suicide together before the impeachment trial and save the country a whole lot of money.

The only question is, can Nancy actually RUN this country successfully after Kammy is impeached too?

Just how far down the chain will we have to go to find a single self-respecting, capable democrat to finish out one failed Biddum disaster?

Piglosi will not be next in line since she will be the former speaker of the house.

Forum List

Back