The Coming Biden Impeachment and Removal

If Republicans take The House, I have no doubt Biden will impeached ... but doubt he will be removed.

I predict that for many election cycles to come, the annual impeachment of the sitting President will become a ritual.

I applaud this as a way to keep Congress distracted from causing any real damage.

It will be drug out for years. At least until 2024 elections are over.

This action regarding the Saudis and the plea by Biden to wait until after the midterms to announce OPEC oil production cuts is just the latest reason to impeach Joe Biden and for the Senate to remove him. For this one, they don't even need the 'Pelosi Rules'.

Fe-TT4EXwAE51jW
Gee whiz, are you saying that Biden was abusing his power to play politics? Look, I'd like to see Biden go ASAP but not at the expense of Kamala Harris or pretty much anyone they would replace Biden with.

Whoever controls fuckwad Biden also controls Kumquat Harris. It makes no difference. The entire regime has to go.
Did you learn those cute names from the twice impeached one? I love your use of "regime which is a word rarely used by 12 year olds. You did good kid.

If the Bidens have any self-respect, they will all commit mass suicide together before the impeachment trial and save the country a whole lot of money.

The only question is, can Nancy actually RUN this country successfully after Kammy is impeached too?

Just how far down the chain will we have to go to find a single self-respecting, capable democrat to finish out one failed Biddum disaster?
If Pelosi is speaker the Dems hold the house and she’s not in line to be President so

Xiden should be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors l…this of course won’t be actual parody, but real evidence.

She sure would be if Bozo and Whoris were out. As much as I dislike her too, she'd be the best one out of the three of them.

The Speaker is third in line
If she’s speaker Biden doesn’t get impeached. The only way Biden gets impeached let alone convicted is if the Reps hold the house and senate. Do you think the Reps will elect Aunt Nance to be speaker? Yeah me either

Is there ANYONE who actually thinks actions like this would be helpful to the country right now? Regardless of what sort of majority the Republicans might have (which I cannot fathom being enough for conviction); how would this improve the situation our country is currently embroiled in?

Is there ANYONE who actually thinks actions like this would be helpful to the country right now? Regardless of what sort of majority the Republicans might have (which I cannot fathom being enough for conviction); how would this improve the situation our country is currently embroiled in?
you bring your a good point…the gop will put country first

Um, according to your own posts, under Trump you lost your job and had to go on welfare for life.

How is this getting "better"?
we aren’t getting better under xiden…we were in fact better off drunk a global pandemic then under the xiden pandemic

It wouldn't. But it's like the schoolyard bully. If you just let him punch you all the time without doing anything, it will never stop until you finally hit back. These Communists are drunk on power and we need to put them in their place.

If she’s speaker Biden doesn’t get impeached. The only way Biden gets impeached let alone convicted is if the Reps hold the house and senate. Do you think the Reps will elect Aunt Nance to be speaker? Yeah me either

They won't have the numbers to throw him out unless a lot of Democrats join in, but a good sized majority in the House almost guarantees a successful impeachment.

Xiden should be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors l…this of course won’t be actual parody, but real evidence.

We're using the Democrats standards for impeachment. He made a request to hold off on their oil cut announcement to advance his party. That's what the Democrats impeached Trump on. What's good for the goose.........

Forum List

Back