The Coming Biden Impeachment and Removal

Um, yeah, he ran for president being a racist douchenoodle...that's why everyone who previously treated him as kind of a joke turned on him.
If he were a racist douchsnoodle when he ran for President then he had to have been one before then. Those people turned on him because he ran as a Republican and had the audacity to run against Hilary. That’s it. No other reason. Acting like there was some other reason is living in fantasy world

That's what elections every 4 years are for.... The Senate never does their job of removing an impeached president as they should....

so we the people did it... By voting his sorry ass out of office....like 84 million of us did in 2020!
84 million ballots, around 60 million actual votes.

He hasn't done anything out of the realm of his presidency, nothing impeachable...... yet.... And likely won't ever.... He knows the rules and his boundaries, enough so, to stay within them.

Trump didn't know or care about any norms or standards or protocols that we've had a long history of compliance by presidents.
And thats what has helped build the swamp. It takes breaking norms to drain the swamp.

If he were a racist douchsnoodle when he ran for President then he had to have been one before then. Those people turned on him because he ran as a Republican and had the audacity to run against Hilary. That’s it. No other reason. Acting like there was some other reason is living in fantasy world

Actually, he was, but no one took him that seriously when he did shit like call for the execution of 5 innocent black teens or got sued for housing violations by the Nixon Administration. (Seriously, how much of a racist do you have to be for Richard Nixon to say, "Wait a minute, man!"

But the only thing that separated him from the other 10 Republicans who might have made fairly competent presidents was his willingness to openly say racist shit like 'Obama was born in Kenya" and "Mexicans are rapists".

Sadly, not enough Republicans stood up and said, "This isn't who we are!"

Actually, he was, but no one took him that seriously when he did shit like call for the execution of 5 innocent black teens or got sued for housing violations by the Nixon Administration. (Seriously, how much of a racist do you have to be for Richard Nixon to say, "Wait a minute, man!"

But the only thing that separated him from the other 10 Republicans who might have made fairly competent presidents was his willingness to openly say racist shit like 'Obama was born in Kenya" and "Mexicans are rapists".

What color is the sky in the fantasy world you live in? The grass? Is everything else the same for you as people living I the real world except the shit that’s tainted by your partisan hackery?

He hasn't done anything out of the realm of his presidency, nothing impeachable...... yet.... And likely won't ever.... He knows the rules and his boundaries, enough so, to stay within them.

Trump didn't know or care about any norms or standards or protocols that we've had a long history of compliance by presidents.
He just committed a violation of the same rules that were used to impeach Trump. He tried to influence Saudi Arabia to help his party win seats in the midterm elections by not cutting oil production until after the election.

BTW in your scenario all these people knew Trump was a racist asshole, but overlooked it and invited him to all the parties, went to his parties, invited him to their children's weddings, etc, because he wasnt really serious. He's a racist but that's ok so long as he's not running for President. Really? That's what you think? Maybe Im weird but if I knew someone was a racist asshole I wouldnt invite them to my house, or go to theirs and I certainly wouldnt invite them to my daughter's wedding. Honestly, Im not entirely sure they turned on him just because he ran as a Republican. I think the bigger issue is he ran against Hillary and obviously had a shot to beat her.

JoeB, why are you such a lying sack of shit?

If the Bidens have any self-respect, they will all commit mass suicide together before the impeachment trial and save the country a whole lot of money.

The only question is, can Nancy actually RUN this country successfully after Kammy is impeached too?

Just how far down the chain will we have to go to find a single self-respecting, capable democrat to finish out one failed Biddum disaster?
If Republicans become the majority and Nancy is replaced with Trump as Speaker they could impeach Biden and Harris then Trump would be President.

Repubs need to install large screen TVs in the Congress. And show every Prog lie and insane agenda available constantly. The civility of Repubs is destroying us. For we keep moving left. Make the Congress a clown show. The Progs have already. It is being held back because of the Repubs. Give the Repub voters the push to get into people's faces also.

If Republicans become the majority and Nancy is replaced with Trump as Speaker they could impeach Biden and Harris then Trump would be President.

People have pushed Trump to be Speaker, I'm for the idea but so far, Trump is resisting the suggestion.

If I could, I'd tell The Donald to DO IT, just to see the faces of the democrats all melt!!! :eusa_dance:

I say give the democrats a taste of their own medicine!

People have pushed Trump to be Speaker, I'm for the idea but so far, Trump is resisting the suggestion.

If I could, I'd tell The Donald to DO IT, just to see the faces of the democrats all melt!!! :eusa_dance:

I say give the democrats a taste of their own medicine!
Agreed, that would be great! They impeached Trump on nothing but with Biden and Harris there is plenty of reason. Both are obviously incapable. Biden has single handed screwed our economy and our foreign policies and Harris has abdicated her border responsibility. Both are a blight on this country.

Like it did for President Trump?

Yeah, Clinton was over 'sex', that was how they (Carville, MSM, etc.) spun it for him.

There is no way to spin this and the border and other matters for Biden.

What color is the sky in the fantasy world you live in? The grass? Is everything else the same for you as people living I the real world except the shit that’s tainted by your partisan hackery?

You can't point out one thing I got wrong, can you?

BTW in your scenario all these people knew Trump was a racist asshole, but overlooked it and invited him to all the parties, went to his parties, invited him to their children's weddings, etc, because he wasnt really serious. He's a racist but that's ok so long as he's not running for President. Really? That's what you think? Maybe Im weird but if I knew someone was a racist asshole I wouldnt invite them to my house, or go to theirs and I certainly wouldnt invite them to my daughter's wedding. Honestly, Im not entirely sure they turned on him just because he ran as a Republican. I think the bigger issue is he ran against Hillary and obviously had a shot to beat her.

Okay, let's get real. You and I aren't going to ever travel in the social circles Trump does. (Or did before he defaced the country). The rich are different, they have money. The biggest problem with Trump is that he's probably never had a friendship that wasn't predicated on his wealth and people's desire to be near that wealth. This no doubt contributes to his extreme narcissism.

The ironic thing is that Trump's followers are all people who he would call security on if they ever showed up at Mar-a-Lago or Trump Tower.

So the relationship between the right and Trump is symbiotic. The right wing unwashed feed his narcissism, and he feeds their racism and homophobia. How much of what Trump does is sincere and how much of it is an act is open for debate... but it's kind of besides the point.

The place Trump could have been stopped is when Romney kissed his ring in 2012.

Forum List

Back