The Coming Biden Impeachment and Removal

You`ve been crying over Trump`s beatdown for 2 years and we`re the bedwetters? :abgg2q.jpg:
I am getting vibes that the Repubs empowered are going to screw over their voters again. They just cannot do anything more than the cosmetic agendas they push. Trump was a free nation with borders. And that is not the way you follow. Progs and Repub sell outs are part of globalism with the swamp the World Elites used to deconstruct the United States of America and blend it into a Union of Canada and Mexico.

Oh please....The "JOB" of the press should be to report on the facts regardless of party affiliation. We don't have that anymore...We have a press that has thrown in with one particular party, and works to undermine any opposing candidate...
Yes, we know all about FOX news.

He hasn't done anything out of the realm of his presidency, nothing impeachable...... yet.... And likely won't ever.... He knows the rules and his boundaries, enough so, to stay within them.

Trump didn't know or care about any norms or standards or protocols that we've had a long history of compliance by presidents.
Not a Trump thread, but you have cried about him in every post.

What a pathetic troll you are.

This action regarding the Saudis and the plea by Biden to wait until after the midterms to announce OPEC oil production cuts is just the latest reason to impeach Joe Biden and for the Senate to remove him. For this one, they don't even need the 'Pelosi Rules'.
There was also the obummer statement to the Russian dude.. "After the election I will have more flexibility"

but of course there was no asking for political help (I guess).. differrent w/ this bidum event

Why is this thread in current events?
This is a huge POLITICAL event!
:rolleyes:

Biden Tries to Coerce Saudis to Delay Oil Production Cut Until After the Election | Quid Pro Joe​

Why is this thread in current events?
This is a huge POLITICAL event!

You're kinda new here, so I'll just tell you USMB often moves threads out of Politics and put them in other forums you likely won't visit. It's the worst part about this service; they won't leave posts alone even if it does fit a forum. They find one that fits better and then the thread very quickly fades away.

Is there ANYONE who actually thinks actions like this would be helpful to the country right now? Regardless of what sort of majority the Republicans might have (which I cannot fathom being enough for conviction); how would this improve the situation our country is currently embroiled in?
Closure.

If the Bidens have any self-respect, they will all commit mass suicide together before the impeachment trial and save the country a whole lot of money.

The only question is, can Nancy actually RUN this country successfully after Kammy is impeached too?

Just how far down the chain will we have to go to find a single self-respecting, capable democrat to finish out one failed Biddum disaster?
The democrat party is America’s greatest threat, bent on destroying the country as matters of policy. So there is no democrat capable of leading America. Only destroying America.

The democrat party is America’s greatest threat, bent on destroying the country as matters of policy. So there is no democrat capable of leading America. Only destroying America.
Yes, we saw what the Dems did to the Capitol and 130 cops when they tried to install a president for life. That was the dems, right? :rolleyes:

The democrat party is America’s greatest threat, bent on destroying the country as matters of policy.

Can't argue with that. Their publicly stated policy is to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE the country, and in just a few short years have committed drastic harm to us as a freedoms-based, self-autonomous representative republic.

Yes, we saw what the Dems did to the Capitol and 130 cops when they tried to install a president for life. That was the dems, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah, 1/6. You people will be talking about that for the next 20 years.

Some of our own got out of hand and did some damage to the capital. Your people damaged the country coast to coast with your several riots. Cost to repair the Capital, 2.7 million. Cost of all the businesses, public buildings, police protection, court costs, about 2 billion dollars, and that was just for the Floyd riots. Then consider Ferguson and Baltimore.

The difference of course is our people condemned the Capital attack. Your now VP advertised a Go Fund Me account to help bail out the rioters so they could riot some more. One of your Mayors referred to it as the Summer of Love. You didn't see anything lie that from the Republicans about the 1/6 attack.

Yes, we saw what the Dems did to the Capitol and 130 cops when they tried to install a president for life.
  • Actually, video shows nearly all of those people inside walked around the capitol peacefully, even staying within the ropes.
  • Only one person died that day, shot unarmed by a capitol cop.
  • If 130 cops got tussled over the course of that day, ask yourself why some of them let the protesters right in, then ask Nancy why her balked at ordering sufficient guards there as Trump directed her to?
  • Before you bother with those 130 cops, you better first take care of the over 2000 police officers seriously injured, about 50 murdered, and the billions in damage done by Antifa and BLM across 350 cities in the summer of 2020 over some jackhole thug felon drug dealer who died resisting arrest first then tried to set fire to federal buildings with people trapped inside before you dare go around lecturing anyone else.

Yes, we know all about FOX news.
Oh, was that supposed to be cute? At least FNC will allow those of opposing opinions on their shows...CNN, MSNBC, and the alphabet outlets would probably break out in hives if they actually allowed a strong Republican counter to their narratives on air...

Example....Watching Meet the depressed right now, and I can tell ya, it surely isn't anywhere near fair, or balanced....

So, I guess you're just another liberal vote for one party, one press, and a furthering dystopia of life in America...I will always stand against that.

No, the Dems were the ones with 40 murders, 2000 injured cops, and 4 billion dollars in theft and property damage.
We`re they trying to install their own president and overthrow our system of peaceful transfer of power? We`ve had race riots for 300 years. Make friends with books.

Forum List

Back