🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Coming CIVIL WAR!

Great, so please answer the question. I assume you've thought this through...What would a post-Civil War America actually LOOK like?

A place where only law abiding, taxpaying, American citizens lived? Why is that so complicated?
Come on, quit playing games. I gave three examples. Get specific, if you can.

Hey, how's THAT for a dramatic thread title, huh?

Anyway, it may be my imagination, but it seems like the frequency of veiled and unveiled threats of a coming Civil War are increasing, so I'd like to see if we can specific. Enough generalities, let's set serious.

What would a post-Civil War America actually LOOK like?

Based on what I've read, I can think of only three goals the Civil Warsters (?) might have:

1. Enough dead Democrats so that Republicans would win all the elections and we'd have one-party rule

2. People are living in such fear of the "patriots" with the guns that they vote Republican to save their fucking lives

3. Giving the "patriots" some land so that they can be patriots there. Give it a name like, uh, TRUMP.

If we go with #3, some decisions would need to be made. Obviously the West Coast would not work, nor the Northeast. Plus, it would be better if we kept the new countries contiguous for logistical reasons. Looking at the map below, maybe the "patriots" would like something like Texas (obviously you'd have to get rid of a shitload of brown people), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Kentucky, something like that. I'd personally be willing to throw in Utah, but Arizona and New Mexico would be problematic.

Anyway -- thoughts?

4. The country broken up into 6 or 7 smaller countries with a "EU" style defense and trading pact, but with less rules.

The idea that we are a "United" group is a joke anymore, we have become too large and too disparate to stay one united group forever. I see a breakdown somewhere along these lines but feel free to tweak it some.

View attachment 267865

No, we’ll just let California and NY break off and form their own shithole union.

And just like that the US GDP drops by 25% and China has the largest GDP of any nation.

Good plan!

Anyway, it may be my imagination, but it seems like the frequency of veiled and unveiled threats of a coming Civil War are increasing, so I'd like to see if we can specific. Enough generalities, let's set serious.

Based on what I've read, I can think of only three goals the Civil Warsters (?) might have:

1. Enough dead Democrats so that Republicans would win all the elections and we'd have one-party rule

2. People are living in such fear of the "patriots" with the guns that they vote Republican to save their fucking lives

3. Giving the "patriots" some land so that they can be patriots there. Give it a name like, uh, TRUMP.

If we go with #3, some decisions would need to be made. Obviously the West Coast would not work, nor the Northeast. Plus, it would be better if we kept the new countries contiguous for logistical reasons. Looking at the map below, maybe the "patriots" would like something like Texas (obviously you'd have to get rid of a shitload of brown people), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Kentucky, something like that. I'd personally be willing to throw in Utah, but Arizona and New Mexico would be problematic.

Anyway -- thoughts?

4. The country broken up into 6 or 7 smaller countries with a "EU" style defense and trading pact, but with less rules.

The idea that we are a "United" group is a joke anymore, we have become too large and too disparate to stay one united group forever. I see a breakdown somewhere along these lines but feel free to tweak it some.

View attachment 267865

No, we’ll just let California and NY break off and form their own shithole union.

Yeah and we'll keep such paradises as Arkansas.

Anyway -- thoughts?

View attachment 267865

And just like that the US GDP drops by 25% and China has the largest GDP of any nation.

Good plan!

So? We’re already divided.

If the left continues to try to criminalize--not just demonize, but criminalize--anyone who disagrees with them, eventually there will be civil war. Examples:

* Trying to get people fined or jailed for not wanting their kids to go transgender.
* Trying to make criticism of homosexuality and transgenderism punishable "hate speech."
* Trying to force churches to host gay ceremonies and trying to get their pastors fined or jailed if they resist.
* Trying to confiscate the guns of law-abiding citizens under various pretenses.
* Trying to get conservative athletes, actors, executives, etc., fired for expressing their beliefs.
* Trying to get gun rights groups put on terrorist watch lists and/or categorized as terrorist groups.
* Blaming Antifa-initiated violence against conservatives on conservatives.

Last edited:

Anyway -- thoughts?

View attachment 267865

Good plan!

So? We’re already divided.

Do you really think it is only NY and Cali that are "divided" from the rest of the country?

How much in common do the folks in Texas have with the folks in Vermont?

How much in common do the folks in Florida have with the folks in Montana?

Maybe provide an overview for us?

I don't have an available hour it would take to re-watch the video and type out a summary. You're the one seeking the information and asking the question--this is not my issue, I just happened to notice your thread in the "active topics" box and thought I'd give you the link to the video because I remembered watching it when it was posted in a similar thread on this topic about a month ago. There were posts in that thread that discussed some of the points made in the video, so perhaps you could do a search and read that thread. Unless, of course, you're not actually looking for answers, and just want to stir the pot.

Last edited:
These civil war threads bring out the worst in our resident "patriots". They post their sad, masturbatory mass murder fantasies and then wonder why everyone else thinks they are un-American scumbags.
I'd just like some specifics for a change.
We are already in a post Civil War America.
I'd actually agree with that.

So you wouldn't support what they're talking about?
I don't support any extremes.
I've always been a moderate, but because the left is going more and more left, I'm accused often of being a rightwinger.
The primary beef people have with me is I don't fall for their idiot ideas.
Course, that's what they intended.
They take a ridiculous position and wait for the predictable reaction.....and then it triggers them into a violent rant against open-minded yet more rational thinkers.
You're a moderate?

I'm trying to think of a time you disagreed with Trump.
Trump isn't a rightwinger.
There's the flaw in your argument.

I've always been a moderate, but because the left is going more and more left, I'm accused often of being a rightwinger.
They take a ridiculous position and wait for the predictable reaction.....and then it triggers them into a violent rant against open-minded yet more rational thinkers.
You're a moderate?

I'm trying to think of a time you disagreed with Trump.
Trump isn't a rightwinger.
There's the flaw in your argument.

nor is he a moderate.

These civil war threads bring out the worst in our resident "patriots". They post their sad, masturbatory mass murder fantasies and then wonder why everyone else thinks they are un-American scumbags.

If you're moderate, I'm the Queen of Sheba.

As long as we can start seceding I'm all in. My suggestion is to cut ties with the federal govt. They've become everything the founders warned about. Its time that the states make decisions for themselves and exclude the federal govt in their decision making.

Maybe provide an overview for us?

I don't have an available hour it would take to re-watch the video and type out a summary. You're the one seeking the information and asking the question--this is not my issue, I just happened to notice your thread in the "active topics" box and thought I'd give you the link to the video because I remembered watching it when it was posted in a similar thread on this topic about a month ago. There were posts in that thread that discussed some of the points made in the video, so perhaps you could do a search and read that thread. Unless, of course, you're not actually looking for answers, and just want to stir the pot.
Actually, if you can't summarize the main ideas of your video, it means you haven't understood it and it clearly doesn't reflect your views, since you don't appear to have any, except shooting people who piss you off.

Forum List

Back