The coming crackdown on all free speech

Meet the Restrict Act, which is gaining momentum in both parties.

Any time you hear the word "Bipartisan support", be very scared.

How does 20 years in prison sound for violating speech that the government deems "bad"?

I think we all have concerns about restricting speech, but the unchallenged lies of right wing media is endangering the nation. Rupert Murdoch needs to be barred from media ownership, anywhere in the world. The man is a true threat to democracy.

There seems to be more and more to censor every year.

Things to censor include negative talk about vaccines, the Climate agenda and the gender crap.

More to come I'm sure.

You mean lies, disinformation and anti-government propaganda?

Every time I I visit this site, I’m invited to participate in a survey, which asks the question.

“Should Justin Trudeau be required to make public the names of all of the liberal candidates, who received funding from the Chinese government? yes or no?”

This survey is posted by the Epoch Times and relates to the current Liberal Election Scandal in Canada.

Why is the Epoch Times, which is a Chinese-owned news outlet, pushing a survey meant to suggest the Chinese are funding the Liberal and meant to undermine the Trudeau government???

And last, but not least, what other advertising and money is the Epoch Times funnelling into this website.

We already know that the Chinese propaganda machine is whipping you fools into a frenzy over groomers and drag queens on TikTok.

Forum List

Back