The Coming Stimulus.What Happens With Illegal Aliens About To Go Broke?,Are They Going Home?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
A little while ago, I think I heard that only "Tax Payers" are getting the upcoming April stimulus checks.
But what about the illegal aliens who were working in restaurants/lawn maintenance, ect?
What if all of a sudden they are out of work and soon to go broke? Don't they pay rent? Have to buy food?
Anyone fore see a major run for the border debacle coming soon? Wow, this will be the complete opposite of what was going on when Obama was President.
Well,,looks like illegal aliens may not be able to vote in November.
This is so sad !!! :huh1: :crybaby: :cryhug_1_: :crying:

Immigrants are hard working people who do a better job of taking care of each other than we do.

The incidence of infection is far lower in Mexico. Maybe they should build a wall to protect them from us!

"And I will make America pay for it!"

The incidence of infection is far lower in Mexico. Maybe they should build a wall to protect them from us!

"And I will make America pay for it!"
The incidence of infection is also lower in Guatemala and Honduras...

Maybe we should encourage the migrants from there to return home for their own safety!!!

Immigrants are hard working people who do a better job of taking care of each other than we do.
Technically speaking....you take the nation as a whole. Separate the groups for an example. Ethnic, cultural, racial, gay, straight, man, woman, religion or not, age difference, active/not active, health differences and so on. We have to many different people with different ways of living. Some groups may be lower in problems then others.

A little while ago, I think I heard that only "Tax Payers" are getting the upcoming April stimulus checks.
But what about the illegal aliens who were working in restaurants/lawn maintenance, ect?
What if all of a sudden they are out of work and soon to go broke? Don't they pay rent? Have to buy food?
Anyone fore see a major run for the border debacle coming soon? Wow, this will be the complete opposite of what was going on when Obama was President.
Well,,looks like illegal aliens may not be able to vote in November.
This is so sad !!! :huh1: :crybaby: :cryhug_1_: :crying:
Couldn't they vote in US election, from their home country ? (by mail)

Forum List

Back