The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Why does it seem so many Americans have so little faith in America or its people? It seems as if they believe that some cheap piped-piper comes along playing a funny tune most Americans will drop every thing and follow the pipes. I don't believe it. I think we are a better people than that and I have more confidence that most of us know this is our country and people like us created it, and while not perfect we continue trying to improve it.
It's not just one pied piper, but you know that, don't you?

John Birch mentality.

No wonder they never get anywhere useful.
And speaking of USEFUL IDIOTS!!!

Yes, you are, one of the useful fools in the far right tool box.

Your types have been trying this demonizing of fellow Americans and keep getting nowhere.
Look who's talking, fuckwad. You bash every conservative you can and think nobody will notice.

Only the treasonous ones, or the useful tools, like you, for the far right wing.

John Birch mentality.

No wonder they never get anywhere useful.
And speaking of USEFUL IDIOTS!!!

Yes, you are, one of the useful fools in the far right tool box.

Your types have been trying this demonizing of fellow Americans and keep getting nowhere.
Look who's talking, fuckwad. You bash every conservative you can and think nobody will notice.

Only the treasonous ones, or the useful tools, like you, for the far right wing.
Keep talking out your ass, fuckhead.

Yup, S. J. demonstrate both his general lack of knowledge and particularly of physiology.

Last edited:
Why does it seem so many Americans have so little faith in America or its people? It seems as if they believe that some cheap piped-piper comes along playing a funny tune most Americans will drop every thing and follow the pipes. I don't believe it. I think we are a better people than that and I have more confidence that most of us know this is our country and people like us created it, and while not perfect we continue trying to improve it.
The world is filled with pipers from trying to sell us soup to selling us a political philosophy, and one of the best selling techniques is to use fear in the sales pitch. Read these posts how many posters use fear in their message and if we only follow their solutions, bingo the fear will be gone. The framers in the period of our history were great for using reason as their response to fear. It was a great period.

In school, the students are taught exactly why JBS trasholoy is no ideology worthy of an American.

Now run along with your pretend heterosexual friends and play beard for each other.

The thing communists understand best is a 5.56 in their cake hole. If it ever does come down to a nuclear exchange with communism, we'd best take out the most threatening targets first: New York City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.

I prefer 7.62 or larger.

Oh, jeez, the fruits and nuts brigade from far right la la land are having day mares.

Since 1963 the following things have actually happened

> Red China has become a wealthy capitalist's wet dream

> American Churches have become more irrational and fundamentalist

> Unions have been largely stripped of power of any sort

> Big Business has taken over our government

> Police departments have become more repressive

> Record prison population

> A grotesque caricature of American culture is now mindlessly idolized by some half the population

> The UN is powerless

> Now acceptable to confiscate private land and gift it to foreign pipeline companies (Well I guess that one is pretty communistic :p )

Red China is still RED.

American churches are no longer for the most part fundamentalist but are so watered down with false teaching and compromise that the world feels not a drop of conviction from the Holy Spirit when listening to their sermons. Ichabod has been written over the doors of most of them. You must be kidding.

The record prison population is a sign that something is WRONG - not right, Agit8r.

The UN has never had more power - they are now dictating when the US goes to war - what color is your sky?

Agenda 21 is a communist agenda - once again confiscating private land is right on target with Communism..

Police departments are becoming targeted is a sign of lawlessness and a plan for a future rebellion / revolution - which even now is taking form - another communist agenda - see Jack Chick tracts.......

Jeri, stop the day dreaming. American churches were never for the most part fundamentalist with the heresies and errors that go along with the Pentecostals, fundamentalists, and evangelicals.

> A grotesque caricature of American culture is now mindlessly idolized by some half the population

> The UN is powerless

> Now acceptable to confiscate private land and gift it to foreign pipeline companies (Well I guess that one is pretty communistic :p )

Red China is still RED.

American churches are no longer for the most part fundamentalist but are so watered down with false teaching and compromise that the world feels not a drop of conviction from the Holy Spirit when listening to their sermons. Ichabod has been written over the doors of most of them. You must be kidding.

The record prison population is a sign that something is WRONG - not right, Agit8r.

The UN has never had more power - they are now dictating when the US goes to war - what color is your sky?

Agenda 21 is a communist agenda - once again confiscating private land is right on target with Communism..

Police departments are becoming targeted is a sign of lawlessness and a plan for a future rebellion / revolution - which even now is taking form - another communist agenda - see Jack Chick tracts.......

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I meant any of those things were good. They are not however communist. And I don't know where you get the idea that the UN tells us when to go to war. You must be thinking of the petroleum lobby. Which of course is the same thing behind confiscating ranch land to put a pipeline through.

It's a plutocracy that we live in. One where the owners of the means of production dictate the actions of government, rather than the other way around (though I'm not convinced there is a substantive difference in practice).

> The UN is powerless

Red China is still RED.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I meant any of those things were good. They are not however communist. And I don't know where you get the idea that the UN tells us when to go to war. You must be thinking of the petroleum lobby. Which of course is the same thing behind confiscating ranch land to put a pipeline through.

It's a plutocracy that we live in. One where the owners of the means of production dictate the actions of government, rather than the other way around (though I'm not convinced there is a substantive difference in practice).

I believe Communism is the greatest threat to America. The problem is much of what may appear as something else - isn't something else. Communism has used front organizations before and also falsely accused other groups / religions in order to exploit them. They need a scapegoat so you do not catch on to what they are doing, Agit8r.

Barack Obama answers your question and discredits your theory.

The world is filled with pipers from trying to sell us soup to selling us a political philosophy, and one of the best selling techniques is to use fear in the sales pitch. Read these posts how many posters use fear in their message and if we only follow their solutions, bingo the fear will be gone. The framers in the period of our history were great for using reason as their response to fear. It was a great period.
Come on, it was an era of racist, sexist, elitist white slave owners.

Get with the fuckin' program.

> The UN is powerless

Red China is still RED.

I believe Communism is the greatest threat to America. The problem is much of what may appear as something else - isn't something else. Communism has used front organizations before and also falsely accused other groups / religions in order to exploit them. They need a scapegoat so you do not catch on to what they are doing, Agit8r.

I'm guess that you believe that some of the front organizations include the American Legislative Exchange Council and US Chamber of Commerce?

> The UN is powerless

Red China is still RED.

I'm guess that you believe that some of the front organizations include the American Legislative Exchange Council and US Chamber of Commerce?

I am not familiar with the American Legislative Exchange Council but are there Communists that are members of the US Chamber of Commerce? There are Communists posing as Ministers of the Gospel here in the USA, Agit8r. Anything is possible!

Forum List

Back