The Complete Benghazi Timeline

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Go find some more vodka, you nattering nabob of nonsense.

you people will be soooo very disapointed in your idiot memes ability to fool the vast majority of the American people just like Fast and furious.

we know you will just find a new one when this one outs you as idiot partisans bent on lying about everything.

What would your comments be if the Bush Administration had done this?

you people will be soooo very disapointed in your idiot memes ability to fool the vast majority of the American people just like Fast and furious.

we know you will just find a new one when this one outs you as idiot partisans bent on lying about everything.

We know that already. Her Virtual Autorantic Moonbat program would have 'Sploded.

We know that already. Her Virtual Autorantic Moonbat program would have 'Sploded.

No doubt. But I give her the benefit of the doubt (I know, I know lol) and give her ample opportunity to answer. Thing is, she never does. :eusa_shhh:

At least she gets 10 Points For Consistency.

IMO, the following timeline lays out the cases for impeaching Obama and for Hillary to not run in 2016:

DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format

The complete Benghazi timeline, now augmented with information culled by Stephen Hayes and the House Oversight Committee [PDF], leads me to four inescapable conclusions.

(snip)

It is now clear to me that:

a) Hillary Clinton lied under oath to Congress.
b) Barack Obama went to sleep knowing that a U.S. Ambassador and other Americans were under terrorist attack.
c) Barack Obama awoke refreshed the next day to begin fundraising.
d) The entire Executive Branch lied repeatedly to the American people to save Obama's chances for reelection.

(The spreadsheet is easier to read at the link.)

130504-benghazi-timeline.gif

Doug Ross @ Journal: DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format

A. Nutball fantasy and delusion about Bengali notwithstanding, the arguments for impeaching Obama originate in the Wall Street bailout and the stimulus. While one wishes there were something, there is nothing above supporting impeaching Obama.

B. Clinton has not been forthcoming. She can and should be censured in absentia with a recommendation criminal charges be pursued. If that doesn't happen, the house should censure Holder.

C. Ineffective white trash nutball scum in the House won't do a thing except bleat like nutted calves on television.

Dugdale_Jukes is a vulgar moron who contributes nothing worthwhile to any discussion.

IMO, the following timeline lays out the cases for impeaching Obama and for Hillary to not run in 2016:

DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format

The complete Benghazi timeline, now augmented with information culled by Stephen Hayes and the House Oversight Committee [PDF], leads me to four inescapable conclusions.

(snip)

It is now clear to me that:

a) Hillary Clinton lied under oath to Congress.
b) Barack Obama went to sleep knowing that a U.S. Ambassador and other Americans were under terrorist attack.
c) Barack Obama awoke refreshed the next day to begin fundraising.
d) The entire Executive Branch lied repeatedly to the American people to save Obama's chances for reelection.

(The spreadsheet is easier to read at the link.)

130504-benghazi-timeline.gif

Doug Ross @ Journal: DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format

Did you do the same thing for all of the attacks on our offices that Bush allowed to takeplace....with no consequence for the attackers by and large?

Some bank robbers and rapists throughout history have escaped justice. Does that mean all should be ignored?

What is it with you people and pointing at others to deflect from the topic at hand?

If you're going to hold one President to an unreasonably high standard, you should hold all Presidents to that standard?

Obama was President when american installations were attacked. Bush was President when american installations were attacked? The difference is that we're now on thread 400 about Ben-gotcha and there didn't seem to be any angst about the ones that happened under Bush.

I'm just for consistency....

As for bank robbers and rapist; what are you talking about?

TMN,

You wouldn't know a fact even if stopped drinking vodka for breakfast.

*helpfully*

boe

What relevance does it have to Benghazi?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

did this founder of the hertitage foundation factually say this?

TMN,

You wouldn't know a fact even if stopped drinking vodka for breakfast.

*helpfully*

boe

it goes to your claim I dont know what a lie or a truth is.

You lied twice in your short statement.

Im proving you lied

It's horrifying that retards such as yourself do vote.

SRSLY.

But that has absolutely nothing to do with the Benghazi Timeline which reveals the concerted effort by the Obama Administration to lie to the American people.

Just curious:

Were there high level congressional hearings about any or all of these attacks that Bush let happen?

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

Of course, he didn't "let" any of them happen but if we're going to make that claim about President Obama--that he let the attacks take place--well we should hold all Presidents to this ridiculously high standard.

So were there hearings where Senators and Congressional representatives said he had "blood on his hands"? I'm unaware of any.

You are lying about benghazi here.

Proving you have a pattern about lying about things and people shows you are willing to lie and do lie.

Forum List

Back