The Comrade turns GOP into the Party of Eugenics

PS: If you fervently believe this, don't watch the beginning of the NFL season on Thursday night, YOU RACIST BASTARD!
Eugenics says that blacks would be better at Football

I personally don't have too big a problem with the concept of eugenics. It's the processes some use to achieve it that pose issues.

Trump Has Turned the GOP Into the Party of Eugenics

Yes, the GOP is desperately trying to return the US to a lilly white nation, cause we all know the white race is superior to any other race, right?

PS: If you fervently believe this, don't watch the beginning of the NFL season on Thursday night, YOU RACIST BASTARD!

Isn't it odd that the very people that claim to be fervent 'christians' are the ones that regularly do harm to "the least of these my brothers".

Or like the eugenics Margaret Sanger promoted as a foundational principle of planned parenthood which the democrats still fund, and support to this day? Those kind of eugenics?

At this point I'm all for it. We aren't taking out enough mindless drones with abortion and going queer alone.

im-not-saying-lets-go-kill-all-the-stupid-people_o_414596.jpg

Isn't it odd that the very people that claim to be fervent 'christians' are the ones that regularly do harm to "the least of these my brothers".

Fuck....

Mind numbing stupidity like this is why I ignore you, but when I accidentally run across it I occassionally delight in the opportunity to ridicule you.

Exactly how do "fervent 'Christains'" do "harm" to whatever victim group you parasites exploit? Is it because we want said people to have independence from government dependency? Is it because we are repulsed by the conditions the democrook party forced people into by passing laws that prevented minorities from buying houses outside the confines of cities?

The History of Racism in American Govt Housing Policy...

Exactly how do we "harm" 'the least of my brothers' by following the doctrines of Christ? Have you ever actually read the Bible, or do you just assume the apparatchiks who write the regressive drivel you regurgitate have done that work for you?

Trump Has Turned the GOP Into the Party of Eugenics

Yes, the GOP is desperately trying to return the US to a lilly white nation, cause we all know the white race is superior to any other race, right?

God damned commie propagandist are at it again. All this regressive projection is getting really hilarious.

The fucking Democrats have been the party of Eugenics for 100 fucking years.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you watch the smiling racist AG, as he announced in do many words, "We is going to take a big step today to make this here country lilly white again."

Whats wrong with having a country of White people?

Fuck....

Mind numbing stupidity like this is why I ignore you, but when I accidentally run across it I occassionally delight in the opportunity to ridicule you.

Exactly how do "fervent 'Christains'" do "harm" to whatever victim group you parasites exploit? Is it because we want said people to have independence from government dependency? Is it because we are repulsed by the conditions the democrook party forced people into by passing laws that prevented minorities from buying houses outside the confines of cities?

The History of Racism in American Govt Housing Policy...

Exactly how do we "harm" 'the least of my brothers' by following the doctrines of Christ? Have you ever actually read the Bible, or do you just assume the apparatchiks who write the regressive drivel you regurgitate have done that work for you?

Do you claim to be a Christian?

Whats wrong with having a country of White people?

No, no, no, eugenics does not stop at white. The characteristics of a superior race are the goals of eugenics. Things like race, looks, intelligence, religion, and even ancestry are figured in to the "selection process."

You got any black ancestors? If you do and the GOP finds out, forget an invite to the WH. YOU ARE IMPURE!

Forum List

Back