The connection of the image of a dog and a wolf with evil

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Among the people, the wolf has always been considered a thief and a villain, His domesticated fellow dog is a symbol of impurity.

Canine idioms is always offensive.

This is the main image of the evil god Negral.

Nordic and Baltic women wore medallions with swastikas, a black sun, and a wolf/dog.

What other evidence is there of a connection between a dog and Evil?

Among the people, the wolf has always been considered a thief and a villain, His domesticated fellow dog is a symbol of impurity.

Canine idioms is always offensive.

This is the main image of the evil god Negral.

Nordic and Baltic women wore medallions with swastikas, a black sun, and a wolf/dog.

What other evidence is there of a connection between a dog and Evil?

Do you believe Nergal actually exists?

The domesticated dog is not a sign of impurity. It is a sign of loyalty.

On these medallions, what did the wolf/dog symbolize?

• Banned
in our time, on modern jewelry, this symbolism is also often combined

141806835_042718_0558_42.jpg

• Banned
it doesn't matter if there were his adherents, they worshiped Negral and the dog
The domesticated dog is not a sign of impurity. It is a sign of loyalty.
In any case, in the East it was always an unclean animal, they did not touch it, they did not let it into the house, and so on. It is partially preserved to this day.

in our time, on modern jewelry, this symbolism is also often combined

Why won't you answer my questions?

On the medallions, what did the wolf/dog symbolize for the Nordic and Baltic women?

it doesn't matter if there were his adherents, they worshiped Negral and the dog

In any case, in the East it was always an unclean animal, they did not touch it, they did not let it into the house, and so on. It is partially preserved to this day.

What the people believed of a mythological creature has no bearing on the reality of dogs and humans. Dogs do more to serve and save humanity than any other animal.

This "in the East" nonsense is laughable. Where in the East?

I think predation, aggression and villainy.
In addition, snakes and reptiles are often depicted there.

You think? Sorry, but what you, as a hater of dogs, THINKS it symbolized is of no concern to me. Unless you know the symbolism your posts is just more trolling.

Where in the East?
I mean Eastern Europe, Slavic countries, and Zoroastrian countries.
In Zoroastrianism, it was also an unclean animal, but for other reasons.

BTW Can you bring your dog into Western churches?

I've been reading the OP's posts for a while. I believe the clinical term for his condition is, "crazier than an outhouse rat".
There's actually two forms of crazy outhouse rat disease. Crazy as is treatable. It can be controlled with medication/therapy. Sadly, crazier than is terminal.

The wolf is also an unofficial symbol of the thieves' caste in Russia and the former USSR. Thieves' songs most often glorify him.
There is a "romantic" image of a lone wolf (although this is a lie, wolves are pack animals)

There's actually two forms of crazy outhouse rat disease. Crazy as is treatable. It can be controlled with medication/therapy. Sadly, crazier than is terminal.
Idiots always yap at geniuses, calling them crazy.

It's nothing but facts, you fucking autistic nerd. Where are you looking for signs of madness? Because it doesn't fit into the patterns of a miserable redneck like you?

Forum List

Back