The connection of the image of a dog and a wolf with evil

My guess is that Rupol2000 is an Islamist, rather than crazy. Well, believing that the Quran is the word of a deity, is a bit crazy.
In many Islamic countries, the dog is an unclean animal, but this is not because of Islam, but because of the pre-Islamic past. There is no bad attitude towards dogs in Islam.

This is about the same as the celebration of Navruz. In the West, they think that Navruz is an Islamic holiday, and the Islamists forbid it, although the people preserve this tradition in spite of Islam.

Everyone thinks that the Islamists are patriarchal, but the Taliban fuck male children according to tradition and so on.

Idiots always yap at geniuses, calling them crazy.

It's nothing but facts, you fucking autistic nerd. Where are you looking for signs of madness? Because it doesn't fit into the patterns of a miserable redneck like you?
You said, autistic nerd and miserable redneck. LOL!

Of course, dogs were despised not only because of their bloodthirstiness and pack behavior, but also because they are promiscuous. The vocabulary that meant whores and libertines also comes from dogs.

You said, autistic nerd and miserable redneck. LOL!

It's maybe not clear due to my bad English
Yes, nerds are precisely autistic, they are crammers.

If you weren't autistic you would understand that. A nerd and an intellectual are two different things.

It's maybe not clear due to my bad English
Yes, nerds are precisely autistic, they are crammers.

If you weren't autistic you would understand that. A nerd and an intellectual are two different things.
Do the voices in your head ever sing to you?

Ringtone

250px-Ancient_Parthian_relief_carving_of_the_god_Nergal_from_Hatra.jpg

What do you think is this, idiot? My hallucination?
Looks like the doggy is fixin' to hump the dude's leg but that might just be my oversexed imagination running away with me.

Do the voices in your head ever sing to you?
If someone hears voices, it does not mean that he is stupid. Schizophrenics are even smarter on average.

Stupid is the one who thinks that the one who hears voices is stupid, and not the one who adds four-digit numbers in his mind and remembers 10-significant numbers for life

You're about as sharp as a rusty doorknob. :auiqs.jpg: Indeed, a fart has more sense than you. :abgg2q.jpg:

I overestimated you. This is not even fat trolling, this is just plain stupidity.

There is no trolling here at all. Trolling is when a person plays along.

I overestimated you. This is not even fat trolling, this is just plain stupidity.

There is no trolling here at all. Trolling is when a person plays along.
You said something or another about fat trolling. You're a real hoot! I'm laughing my arse off here. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back