The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

Trump will not chump the electorate again. It's over. Don't bother to vote. You will lose because you are the loser class of Americans.
massive-grind-theyamiks.gif

Their God and leader shitpants, is sitting in court taking so much drugs that he is passing out multiple times during the day and like all his drug use over the years is causing him to shit in his pants , making the courtroom smell like a sewer. His TV program had a crew just to change his diapers, they said the biggest problem was getting him out of his girdle because he was strapped into it like a straight jacket. Simple question: who picks a mentally ill insane, rapist and criminal who takes so much drugs that he shits in his pants all day long as the leader of their party. His supporters are as shitty as he is.

Rather telling how you just can't stop lying, eh?

Inauguration day, 2017, it opened at 19,795, not 19,000

Inauguration day, 2021, it opened at 30,887, not 36,000

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:
If he posts save your time , just assume he is lying , you will be right 90% of the time and you don't then waste your time with the 90% that are lies. Here's my trick but don't tell anyone I don't want it to get out. Read till the first lie then dump it. In actuality it ends up being the same stats as my first point. (Just assume he is lying)

Their God and leader shitpants, is sitting in court taking so much drugs that he is passing out multiple times during the day and like all his drug use over the years is causing him to shit in his pants , making the courtroom smell like a sewer. His TV program had a crew just to change his diapers, they said the biggest problem was getting him out of his girdle because he was strapped into it like a straight jacket. Simple question: who picks a mentally ill insane, rapist and criminal who takes so much drugs that he shits in his pants all day long as the leader of their party. His supporters are as shitty as he is.

If he posts save your time , just assume he is lying , you will be right 90% of the time and you don't then waste your time with the 90% that are lies. Here's my trick but don't tell anyone I don't want it to get out. Read till the first lie then dump it. In actuality it ends up being the same stats as my first point. (Just assume he is lying)
jbanderwharr.gif

This OP was just another Democrat attempt to cheat the 2024 election.

What fucking shitbags they are, damn!
Funny, only republicans have led an organized effort to over throw elections , and are being prosecuted for it NOW in several states. So your post is full of shit.

Funny, only republicans have led an organized effort to over throw elections , and are being prosecuted for it NOW in several states. So your post is full of shit.
The only future for MAGA is to continue the endless lies. If it is the truth of what happened. MAGA is done. and they deserve being disgrace and the hate American patriots put on them.

only republicans have led an organized effort to over throw elections , and are being prosecuted for it NOW in several states. So your post is full of shit.
No my post is accurate and you are willfully in denial of facts

CHOP / CHAZ was by definition an organized effort to overthrow elections

Jan 6 was just a riot

Democrats Have Been Shameless About Your Presidential Vote Too​

After the 2000, 2004 and 2016 elections, they objected to counting electoral totals.

No my post is accurate and you are willfully in denial of facts

CHOP / CHAZ was by definition an organized effort to overthrow elections

Jan 6 was just a riot

No my post is accurate fact and you are a liar

Not one person has been prosecuted for trying to overthrow an election

I own you BITCH

No my post is accurate fact and you are a liar

Not one person has been prosecuted for trying to overthrow an election

I own you BITCH

Not one person has been prosecuted for trying to overthrow elections

Your claim is a bald faced lie

CHOP/CHAZ was by definition an organized effort to overturn elections

You are a low ingtegrity dishonest FOOL

J. Michael Luttig is a former federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

Laurence H. Tribe is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor of Constitutional Law Emeritus at Harvard University.

The only question is whether American citizens today can uphold that commitment.

As students of the United States Constitution for many decades—one of us as a U.S. Court of Appeals judge, the other as a professor of constitutional law, and both as constitutional advocates, scholars, and practitioners—we long ago came to the conclusion that the Fourteenth Amendment, the amendment ratified in 1868 that represents our nation’s second founding and a new birth of freedom, contains within it a protection against the dissolution of the republic by a treasonous president.

This protection, embodied in the amendment’s often-overlooked Section 3, automatically excludes from future office and position of power in the United States government—and also from any equivalent office and position of power in the sovereign states and their subdivisions—any person who has taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution and thereafter rebels against that sacred charter, either through overt insurrection or by giving aid or comfort to the Constitution’s enemies.

The historically unprecedented federal and state indictments of former President Donald Trump have prompted many to ask whether his conviction pursuant to any or all of these indictments would be either necessary or sufficient to deny him the office of the presidency in 2024.

Trump Is Constitutionally Prohibited From the Presidency

I agree with Luttig and Tribe. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution seem clear to me! What will SCOTUS do? What do you think?

Good luck

Forum List

Back