The Cop lied and its easy to see

14344311_1574116742897917_7294515032567755139_n.jpg

But lets hear the new story they have after being exposed. Maybe the PCP they found was waving around a gun they never found
We Must Make the Soft-on-Crime Lawmakers Live in Fear

The thug was trying to drive away at high speed, endangering the lives of law-abiding people. The criminal species is the enemy of the human race.

This isnt about me this is about the cop said he reached into a window that clearly is shut. That is a lie. You can talk about all the other stuff you like but that, without an investigation is contrary to the truth.
You're conflating 2 different incidents it appears. The Tulsa cop was a female and your own caption says he reached into the VEHICLE not he reached into the window. Perhaps the door was ajar and that's where he reached? After being shot his body closes the door?

Yes and maybe the cop calls windows doors and doors windows! And when she said he reached in the window what she really meant was not the window!

I haven't even heard about the Tulsa shooting so I have no opinion on justification or murder but reading your posts & looking at your linked photos & captions it seems obvious your either intentionally mixing the two incidents to complete a narrative or you're actually confused.

Sorry, nope. It clearly says HE reached in the window. Just because you think it says something different is no one elses fault but your own.
Read the fucking captions YOU POSTED. It does not say window it says VEHICLE. How the fuck am I confused? You posted it i read it. Where's the disconnect?

You're right,...it says vehicle and thats the most important part of this story.

Physics is fucked up. This guy opened the door and managed to spatter all over the window? Meh, thats magic

14344311_1574116742897917_7294515032567755139_n.jpg

But lets hear the new story they have after being exposed. Maybe the PCP they found was waving around a gun they never found
We Must Make the Soft-on-Crime Lawmakers Live in Fear

The thug was trying to drive away at high speed, endangering the lives of law-abiding people. The criminal species is the enemy of the human race.

Trying to drive away at high speed? Thats like being a little bit pregnant

This isnt about me this is about the cop said he reached into a window that clearly is shut. That is a lie. You can talk about all the other stuff you like but that, without an investigation is contrary to the truth.
You're conflating 2 different incidents it appears. The Tulsa cop was a female and your own caption says he reached into the VEHICLE not he reached into the window. Perhaps the door was ajar and that's where he reached? After being shot his body closes the door?

Yes and maybe the cop calls windows doors and doors windows! And when she said he reached in the window what she really meant was not the window!

I haven't even heard about the Tulsa shooting so I have no opinion on justification or murder but reading your posts & looking at your linked photos & captions it seems obvious your either intentionally mixing the two incidents to complete a narrative or you're actually confused.

Sorry, nope. It clearly says HE reached in the window. Just because you think it says something different is no one elses fault but your own.
Read the fucking captions YOU POSTED. It does not say window it says VEHICLE. How the fuck am I confused? You posted it i read it. Where's the disconnect?

You're right,...it says vehicle and thats the most important part of this story.

Physics is fucked up. This guy opened the door and managed to spatter all over the window? Meh, thats magic
You're an idiot. I OPEN my doors EVERYDAY yet during that process I am still IN FRONT OF MY DOORS.

He may have opened the door with his left hand, began reaching in with his right and after being told to stop was shot. Justified or not it blows your bullshit meme of lies right out the "still up window" fucktard

You're an idiot. I OPEN my doors EVERYDAY yet during that process I am still IN FRONT OF MY DOORS.

He may have opened the door with his left hand, began reaching in with his right and after being told to stop was shot. Justified or not it blows your bullshit meme of lies right out the "still up window" fucktard

You've never learned that you open the door to allow you to get in. Instead you stand in front of your door and open it taking little steps backwards. Then when its all the way open you walk around the open door then get in.

Thats a lot of steps. Maybe you should stand back and next to the car then its only 2 steps.

1 Open Door
2 Get in

An encounter between a police officer and a civilian pulled over in traffic is literally a life and death situation for the police officer EVERY SINGLE TIME and we as civilians need to respect that. What that means is we don't do ANYTHING that makes the police officer fear for his life, and we comply with ALL his requests, even if we don't agree with them. If we don't like what the police officer is doing, the time to complain about it is in court, to a judge, AFTER the fact.

Here is a point that I think is important, with the police having guns drawn, why did he still walk back to his car, seams like the smart thing to do would be to stay in one spot till everything was ok. Not listening to police and walking away from them when they have guns pointed at you doesn't sound very smart.
But can I go get me a new flat screen now, free .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The pic isn't very good. The blood looks more smeared like he slid down the door after he was shot. I would need to see a better pic.

An unarmed black man walks on a Tulsa, Oklahoma, road with his hands in the air. Police officers follow closely behind him as he approaches his vehicle. He stands beside the car, then falls to the ground after one officer pulls the trigger. This really looks like the cop made the wrong call. It will be interesting to see the results of the inquiry.

An unarmed black man walks on a Tulsa, Oklahoma, road with his hands in the air. Police officers follow closely behind him as he approaches his vehicle. He stands beside the car, then falls to the ground after one officer pulls the trigger. This really looks like the cop made the wrong call. It will be interesting to see the results of the inquiry.

I can tell you the results right now.

.... The thug was trying to drive away at high speed ...
Was he a thug even before he was trying to drive away?

... endangering the lives of law-abiding people.
Every time you step off the curb - or open your car door - you are endangering the lives of law-abiding people. Should we all be shot?
BZZZ--Splat!

You and ClosedCaption make pathetic giggling-adolescent attempts to post like adults.

Forum List

Back