The cops know who is causing violence at BLM protests -

NO ONE has directly commented on the Intercept piece. It is irrefutable. The cops know what's going on in Portland and Seattle. Those who live here and follow news know what's going on here too. Sadly, you do not.
*YAWN*

Let us know when they arrest one of these mythical Nazi's.

And it ain't the dreaded Trump boogeyman AntiFa!

A cache of law enforcement materials was recently hacked and posted online under the title “BlueLeaks,” providing an unprecedented look at the communications between state, local, and federal law enforcement in the face of the nationwide protests. In an analysis of nearly 300 documents that reference “antifa,” The Intercept found repeated instances of antifa and left-wing protesting activities cast in cartoonishly grim terms alongside more substantive reports of lethal right-wing violence and threats that have received scant mention from top Trump administration officials.​
“It’s chatter, it’s ‘intelligence reporting suggests,’” he said. On June 2, for example, the Department of Homeland Security circulated a tweet to law enforcement agencies across the country reporting that antifa was stashing bricks to “fuel protests.” The intelligence made its way to a law enforcement fusion center in Maine. Last week, Mainer magazine tracked down the original source of the tweet: a far-right, pro-Trump biker who goes by the name “the Wolfman,” who claimed that Facebook kept deleting his brick-planting evidence “because they are BLM supporters.”​

This is an excellent, and well-researched read kids ... Don't miss it!

...didn't have to read it--just have to look at the source = the Intercept!!!!! =hahahahhahahahahahaha
leftist/white hating/etc etc --DUH

A cache of law enforcement materials was recently hacked and posted online under the title “BlueLeaks,” providing an unprecedented look at the communications between state, local, and federal law enforcement in the face of the nationwide protests. In an analysis of nearly 300 documents that reference “antifa,” The Intercept found repeated instances of antifa and left-wing protesting activities cast in cartoonishly grim terms alongside more substantive reports of lethal right-wing violence and threats that have received scant mention from top Trump administration officials.​
“It’s chatter, it’s ‘intelligence reporting suggests,’” he said. On June 2, for example, the Department of Homeland Security circulated a tweet to law enforcement agencies across the country reporting that antifa was stashing bricks to “fuel protests.” The intelligence made its way to a law enforcement fusion center in Maine. Last week, Mainer magazine tracked down the original source of the tweet: a far-right, pro-Trump biker who goes by the name “the Wolfman,” who claimed that Facebook kept deleting his brick-planting evidence “because they are BLM supporters.”​

So what? Does that change the fact the protests are violent, and need to stop?

No. So who cares?

Let's even say you are right, and I think that this is a bunch of made up nonsense by people trying to magically deflect blame.....

But let's say you are right. Ok.

Great. So we need to stop the protests, and send all these rioters and looters to prison, and all the protesters need to go home.... because far-right extremists are causing problems.

Fine, works for me. Jail them, shoot them, send everyone home, end the madness and chaos.

Works for me man.

The ones I hacked said everyone was a member of Antifa.

I am so not surprised.

I've been posting truths about the boogaloo boys and others who have been being violent since the beginning of the protests.

I started a thread yesterday about the umbrella man and another one about the Minneapolis mayor and police chief confirming it was right wing white supremacists who are responsible for violence there.

In both threads, the far right on this board deny it all.

Funny they scream about violence and rioting. Support the police in almost all situations. Except when the police tell them a truth they don't like.

When it comes to those truths they don't like their reply is that it's all a lie.

I am so not surprised.

I've been posting truths about the boogaloo boys and others who have been being violent since the beginning of the protests.

I started a thread yesterday about the umbrella man and another one about the Minneapolis mayor and police chief confirming it was right wing white supremacists who are responsible for violence there.

Funny they scream about violence and rioting. Support the police in almost all situations. Except when the police tell them a truth they don't like.

When it comes to those truths they don't like their reply is that it's all a lie.
Boogaloo Boys? Your urban legends are amusing. :laugh:

Your thread is bullshit as usual that promises one thing but doesn't come close to delivering.
We do know now some right wing nut said Antifa planted the pallets of bricks at the Floyd
riots. Is that true? You don't know. You're a fucking waste of time and skin cells.

I am so not surprised.

Boogaloo Boys? Your urban legends are amusing. :laugh:

It's not an urban legend.

Some of them attacked some cops. One of the cops were killed by a boogaloo boi.

The article below will give you more information on their terrorist attacks.

I see vehicles with BLLM stickers and guess the race of the person driving the vehicle.

I see vehicles with BLLM stickers and guess the race of the person driving the vehicle.
White Swedish girls here on vacation?

I am so not surprised.

Yep, their denial of everything they don't like and referring to it all as "fake news" is stunning. They are good little Trumpettes - And that's the way Trumpettes roll!

So what? Does that change the fact the protests are violent, and need to stop?

No. So who cares?

Let's even say you are right, and I think that this is a bunch of made up nonsense by people trying to magically deflect blame.....

But let's say you are right. Ok.

Great. So we need to stop the protests, and send all these rioters and looters to prison, and all the protesters need to go home.... because far-right extremists are causing problems.

Fine, works for me. Jail them, shoot them, send everyone home, end the madness and chaos.

Works for me man.

Yes, I notice that you and Ray want to shoot them. You should move to NoKo, Russia, Turkey or Philippines. That's the way they roll. I'm sure you will be very happy there.

Until of course, they shoot YOU.

Yep. Sadly enough, there also isn't anything more than mildly surprising in it. See, for instance: U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It. From Both-Sides-Bullshit to all-but ignoring the right-wing terrorists and on to active support of White Nationalist goons, law enforcement can't seem to get their act together.

Forum List

Back