The Cost of Israel

Not that psychotic jihadist ass lickers like George give a shit about genocide in Darfur perpetrated by their jihadist cronies in Sudan, because, it doesn't involve Israel and venting one's Jew hatred.:cuckoo:

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]
How much have you sacrificed to relieve suffering in Darfur?

My family has donated $100,000 to humanitarian relief efforts in Darfur.
Meanwhile, you just sit in your bedroom and masturbate all day, loser.[/quote]
lightbulb.jpg

His light just died out along with his brain, he must be doing it in the dark. :eusa_shhh:

"Hitler Looks at Zionism

"Hitler’s view of the Jews and the Jewish problem is sharply expressed in Mein Kampf. He goes to great lengths to demonstrate that his Jew-hatred was quite reasonable, that it flowed from experience and the logical inferences to be drawn from clear evidence.

"He always insisted that his first thoughts towards the Jews were all benign. His father, 'the old gentleman', looked upon anti-Semitism as a left-over religious prejudice and so, we are told, did the enlightened young Adolf.

"It was only after his mother died, and he moved from provincial Linz to Vienna, that Hitler found occasion to question the glib assumptions of his youth. For there he wandered through the old inner city and encountered a Galician Hasid, 'an apparition in a black caftan and black hair locks. Is this a Jew? was my first thought.' But the more he thought about what he had seen, the more his question assumed a new form: 'Is this a German?' [1] It is in the context of his earliest ruminations on what was, for him, the central question of existence that he introduced Zionism into his opus.

'And whatever doubts I may still have nourished were finally dispelled by the attitude of a portion of the Jews themselves. Among them there was a great movement, quite extensive in Vienna, which came out sharply in confirmation of the national character of the Jews: this was the Zionists.'

'It looked, to be sure, as though only a part of the Jews approved this viewpoint, while the majority condemned and inwardly rejected such a formulation. But... the so-called liberal Jews did not reject the Zionists as non-Jews, but only as Jews with an impractical, perhaps even dangerous, way of publicly avowing their Jewishness.'"

Hitler Looks at Zionism

"Princeton" Marc proves yet again what rhymes with rich.

Someone "earning" his money from the administrative ethnic cleansing of Palestinians salves his conscience (and burnishes his image) by "giving" to other (darker) victims of genocide.

Many of the great cathedrals and museums of Europe came from "charity" dependent upon Indian slaves mining gold and silver in the New World.

"Princeton" comes from similar "charity."

"Princeton" Marc proves yet again what rhymes with rich.

Someone "earning" his money from the administrative ethnic cleansing of Palestinians salves his conscience (and burnishes his image) by "giving" to other (darker) victims of genocide.

5 million Jews are ethnically cleansing 500 million Arabs? :lol:

You're so stupid, it's not even funny. But, we still laugh at you.

Someone "earning" his money from the administrative ethnic cleansing of Palestinians

"Palestinian" Arab population, 1947: 500,000

"Palestinian" Arab population, 2010: 5 million+.

If Pallies are being ethnically cleansed, someone is not doing a very good job of it.

Administrative ethnic cleansing.

Obviously even racist Zionist would hesitate to fire up the ovens.

Although some would find a way to profit from outright genocide.

Administrative ethnic cleansing.

Obviously even racist Zionist would hesitate to fire up the ovens.

Although some would find a way to profit from outright genocide.

20,000 Jews among 400 million Arabs in 30 Arab countries

Who's ethnically cleansing, moron?

No wonder you have zero reputational points.

Why, because Israel is such a world leader of peace? I know, you have nothing except "go to the sandbox". You're a fantastic spokesperson from zionism.

Why, because Israel is such a world leader of peace? I know, you have nothing except "go to the sandbox". You're a fantastic spokesperson from zionism.
What's the matter, not going to spout some nonsense article? The Mosque must not be feeding you. I would complain to the SPCA, but cockroaches aren't their concern.

Islam is the world leader in terrorism, stupid little boy.

I say Israel isn't a world leader for peace and you both answer me about something about towel heads? fact is, Islamic terrorism is another cost of Israel.

I say Israel isn't a world leader for peace and you both answer me about something about towel heads? fact is, Islamic terrorism is another cost of Israel.

You have a low IQ, stupid little boy. Islam is the cause of world strife, conflict and war.

It's breast-feeding time for you, kid.

Forum List

Back