The Cost of Israel

Reveal where the words "established coordinates" appear in the Palestine Mandate.

I only help my own children with their homework, stupid little boy. Show some self-motivation and do your own homework or ask your mommy or daddy to do your homework.

Your utter ignorance of the subject matter is the reason I demolish you.

"Established coordinates" do not appear in the Palestine Mandate.

Marc is the one who needs to do his homework.

The coordinates are contained in the complete League of Nations Palestine Mandate.

Your problem is you're uneducated and limited to googling for the information, which is inadequate.:lol:

Lesson learned for you: Googling does not constitute scholarship. :lol:

Of course, it is.Madrasa babble "It is fact"...One of the aims of dumbass arab agitpropbulshitters is to make other dumbass sheeple believe that, "Israel has no borders of its own". It is a madrasa/mullah-approved opinion, which we, as sane folks, of course, don't have to buy. Has anyone ever read the resolution 242? For all intents and purposes the resolution 242 is fulfilled - a 1979 treaty with Egypt and a 1994 treaty with Jordan laid the borders respectively. Frankly, palestinians® should be expressing gratitude to jooze the former are given something to occupy for nothing, even though, the state of palistain is bad first and foremost for palestinians® themselves, but this is another story. Moreover, after dumbass arabs dissed the resolution 181, thumping subsequent resolutions is a rather pointless arab occupation. By the way, are palestinians® mentioned in the resolution 242 at all? Cue merry laughs, pass the beers.

An arab occupational occupation, of course.

The 1949 armistice agreements specified the borders. They were: Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. None of these borders changed from before the 1948 war. There were no borders mentioned for Israel.
One of the aims of dumbass arab agitpropbullshitters is to make other innocent dumbass sheeple believe that, the 1949 armistice agreements specified the borders and that said agreements were not signed with Israel. Facts are:
  1. armistice agreements do not set borders, - they set cease-fire lines.
  2. The Israeli-Egyptian armistice agreement was signed in Rhodes on February 24, 1949.
  3. The Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement was signed at Rosh Hanikra (Ras En Naqura) on March 23, 1949.
  4. The Israeli-Jordanian armistice agreement was signed in Rhodes on April 3, 1949.
  5. The Israel-Syrian armistice agreement was signed at the Hill 132 near Mahanayim on July 20, 1949.

In the 1979 peace agreement between Israel and Egypt it said that Israel was to withdraw behind the Egypt/Palestine border. Look it up.
Dumbass arab agitpropbullshitters want to make other innocent dumbass sheeple believe it is so, while the original text states "The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel in the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, ..." Palestine is no mo, folks, forget it, get a life and a job.

I have asked many times for someone to find any documentation showing Israel acquiring borders and, to date, nobody has found any.
It is not a mullah-approved reading, of course.

The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel...

Hmmm, interesting play on words. Why not say border?

The 1949 armistice agreements specified the borders. They were: Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. None of these borders changed from before the 1948 war. There were no borders mentioned for Israel.
One of the aims of dumbass arab agitpropbullshitters is to make other innocent dumbass sheeple believe that, the 1949 armistice agreements specified the borders and that said agreements were not signed with Israel. Facts are:
  1. armistice agreements do not set borders, - they set cease-fire lines.
  2. The Israeli-Egyptian armistice agreement was signed in Rhodes on February 24, 1949.
  3. The Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement was signed at Rosh Hanikra (Ras En Naqura) on March 23, 1949.
  4. The Israeli-Jordanian armistice agreement was signed in Rhodes on April 3, 1949.
  5. The Israel-Syrian armistice agreement was signed at the Hill 132 near Mahanayim on July 20, 1949.

Dumbass arab agitpropbullshitters want to make other innocent dumbass sheeple believe it is so, while the original text states "The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel in the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, ..." Palestine is no mo, folks, forget it, get a life and a job.

It is not a mullah-approved reading, of course.

The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel...

Hmmm, interesting play on words. Why not say border?

Not nearly as interesting as the fabricated "Palestinians" :lol:

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:clap2:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Read the Palestine Mandate. Oh, that's right, you're a high school dropout. :lol:
Reveal where the words "established coordinates" appear in the Palestine Mandate.

I only help my own children with their homework, stupid little boy. Show some self-motivation and do your own homework or ask your mommy or daddy to do your homework.

Another bad link?

tsk tsk tsk...

Another bad link?

tsk tsk tsk...

You need far more than links, you need an education, flunky.

"Princeton" Marcie may be one of those wonderful hacks who lies when the truth sounds better.

"Princeton" Marcie may be one of those wonderful hacks who lies when the truth sounds better.
:cuckoo:

I own you. :lol:

You own this:

"To be a good Zionist one must be somewhat of an anti-semite”

"Although Blut was a recurrent theme in pre-Holocaust Zionist literature, it was not as central to its message as Boden.

"As long as America’s shores remained open, Europe’s Jews asked: if anti-Semitism could not be fought on its home ground, why should they not just follow the crowd to America?

"The Zionist response was double-barreled: anti-Semitism would accompany the Jews wherever they went and, what was more, it was the Jews who had created anti-Semitism by their own characteristics.

Zionism in the age...

You own this:

"To be a good Zionist one must be somewhat of an anti-semite”

Martin Luther King, Jr. was a good Zionist. :clap2:

You are a good Nazi whackjob. :cuckoo:

MLK, Jr...:clap2:
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

King was a good Zionist half-a-century ago.

He would not support the Jewish State of Israel in 2010.

Not that hasbara hacks like you give a shit about MLK.

King would not support this...
"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Not that psychotic jihadist ass lickers like George give a shit about genocide in Darfur perpetrated by their jihadist cronies in Sudan, because, it doesn't involve Israel and venting one's Jew hatred.:cuckoo:

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month. [/quote]
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

Not that psychotic jihadist ass lickers like George give a shit about genocide in Darfur perpetrated by their jihadist cronies in Sudan, because, it doesn't involve Israel and venting one's Jew hatred.:cuckoo:

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/url Deflection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-oj...ndifference to the genocide in Darfur, freak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-oj...to smokescreen the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Deflection from your indifference to the genocide in Darfur, freak.

Deflection is using Darfur to smokescreen the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Deflection, stupid little boy, is using the Arab conflict with the Jews as a smokescreen for the genocide in Darfur.

Go to mommy, you're drooling.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcFs4NSDT0[/ame]

OK
Africa - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Deflection is using Darfur to smokescreen the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Deflection, stupid little boy, is using the Arab conflict with the Jews as a smokescreen for the genocide in Darfur.

Go to mommy, you're drooling.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcFs4NSDT0[/ame]

OK
Africa - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Conspiracy Theories - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame][/QUOTE]
How much have you sacrificed to relieve suffering in Darfur?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]
How much have you sacrificed to relieve suffering in Darfur?[/QUOTE]

My family has donated $100,000 to humanitarian relief efforts in Darfur.
Meanwhile, you just sit in your bedroom and masturbate all day, loser.

Forum List

Back