The Cost of Israel

I say Israel isn't a world leader for peace and you both answer me about something about towel heads? fact is, Islamic terrorism is another cost of Israel.

You have a low IQ, stupid little boy. Islam is the cause of world strife, conflict and war.

It's breast-feeding time for you, kid.

What came first? The jewish state or Islamic terrorism? 'nuff said douchebag.

I say Israel isn't a world leader for peace and you both answer me about something about towel heads? fact is, Islamic terrorism is another cost of Israel.

You have a low IQ, stupid little boy. Islam is the cause of world strife, conflict and war.

Islamic terrorism came first, stupid little boy.

Jews lived in Israel for thousands of years before the pedophile prophet Muhammad was even hatched.

You're quite stupid, even for a little boy

Jews lived in Israel for thousands of years before the pedophile prophet Muhammad was even hatched.

Man, I'm talking recent history, not 2000 fucking years ago.:cuckoo:
Anyways, nobody said jews couldn't live in palestine. Before the zionist terrorists stole all the land and started all the shit, things were ok. Jihad Planes weren't flying into the empire state building.:cuckoo:

Man, I'm talking recent history, not 2000 fucking years ago.:cuckoo:
Anyways, nobody said jews couldn't live in palestine. Before the zionist terrorists stole all the land and started all the shit, things were ok. Jihad Planes weren't flying into the empire state building.:cuckoo:

I'm talking about 1400 years of Islamic jihad to this day, stupid little boy.

Depraved Muslims have terrorism in their defective DNA.
Quran 9:111...
Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him... And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Go to the sandbox, stupid little boy

I say Israel isn't a world leader for peace ...
Without any connection to Israel and that pesky chewing gum, stuck to the joovish shoe, I'm eager to learn what country is a "world leader for peace".

not israel, that's for sure!

Stupid little Muhammadan boy. Go to mommy.

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know

Omar Osama bin Laden...
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

Last edited:
The Cost of Israel : world peace and terrorism against the west

Stupid little Muhammadan boy.

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.
washingtonpost.com

The Cost of Israel : world peace and terrorism against the west

Stupid little boy.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Stupid little boy.

That all you got doucher?

Stupid little boy. It's breast-feeding time. Go to your nurse maid.

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Stupid little boy.

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

cmon, aren't joos supposed to be smart? You can come up with something better than that. You're not trying.

cmon, aren't joos supposed to be smart? You can come up with something better than that. You're not trying.

Stupid little boy, surahs 9:29 and 9:5 calling for jihad are the foundation of Islam.

Jihad is the de facto 6th Pillar.

You wet your pants, kid.

Stupid little boy, surahs 9:29 and 9:5 calling for jihad are the foundation of Islam.

You wet your pants, kid.

:lol: wtf do those quotes have to do with anything?

You wet your pants, kid.

Stupid little boy, those quotes establish jihad as required under the Sharia.

Go back to your crib, little boy.

You wet your pants, kid.

In case you forgot what the topic was:

The Cost of Israel: No world peace and arab terrorism against the west.

In case you forgot what the topic was:

The Cost of Israel: No world peace and arab terrorism against the west.

In case you forgot, you're mentally ill-equipped to debate the subject matter, stupid little boy

Forum List

Back