🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The COVIDS - One helluva “hoax” !!

If you live in California, do NOT get sick.
And the Trumpsters still don't believe this is real.

How does this happen?

I dunno, hopefully they don't suffer a heart attack or need an emergency appendectomy. They would definitely find out real quick that there are no beds and no docs to work on them. And they'll be exposed to a ton of virus in their local hospital.

but it was supposed to burn out by may...
and was supposed to be nothing worse than a flu...
i guess covid is not aware of these "facts"...

The COVIDS don't care who you are or who you voted for.
They also don't listen to Trump, Scott Atlas, or anyone else and are an equal opportunity destroyer.

Lockdowns and mask mandates were supposed to keep it under control. Especially in states like Commiefornia where the restrictions are insane.

not after ignoring and waiting for it to burn out before taking the simplest action against it and just watch it spread all over the place...

but what do you expect from an imbecile who couldnt see the seriousness in an airborne virus spreading like crazy and at least 10x deadlier than a flu...

masks and lockdowns are merely a way to prevent hospitals from flooding...

especially the masks are the simplest yet probably one of the most effective methods, second to only social distancing, to do anything against the spread of this virus...

but yet it is too much for a lot of morons to simply put it on...

I saw that yesterday Rump retweeted the musings of an anti-masker. Sad :confused:

I heard on the radio today that hospitals in California are so busy that in some places ambulances are lining up outside and having to wait up to 8 hours to get their patients inside.
That's tying up a lot of ambulances, besides showing how many people are sick with Covid. Can you imagine calling 911 because your wife is having a heart attack and being told there are no ambulances available? What a nightmare for people!

Yep, the ambulance issue is a real problem especially in rural areas which have been some of the hardest hit. Moscow Mitch McTurtle doesn't care. He just wants to protect giant corporations from lawsuits when they're lax about social distancing, ventilation upgrades, and providing the appropriate PPE.

My entire theory is that Corona isn't a hoax at all. Its just something which isn't new.

People have been croaking of mysterious respiratory illnesses for ages. My grandfather passed in 1982, and his symptoms at the time of his death sounded a lot like a case of the 'Ronas. Dig up his corpus and others who are supposed to have died of "pneumonia", my guess is you'll see a lot of Rona happening.
Your entire theory is outrageously stupid.

If you live in California, do NOT get sick.

I thought california was the mecca for social distancing and masks?

Callie did try to reopen WAY too soon. But in addition to the big, liberal cities there's still a lot of rural Trump country where they were told masks were a communist plot and affront to their FreeDumb. Those areas have been slammed.

I heard on the radio today that hospitals in California are so busy that in some places ambulances are lining up outside and having to wait up to 8 hours to get their patients inside.
That's tying up a lot of ambulances, besides showing how many people are sick with Covid. Can you imagine calling 911 because your wife is having a heart attack and being told there are no ambulances available? What a nightmare for people!

I don't know what surprises me more:
  1. That you have a radio.
  2. That you can operate it.
  3. That ambulances are sitting in line for 8 hours.
  4. That there are that many ambulances.
  5. That no one has shown us any video of ambulances backed up out into the street unable to drop off their sick yet no one has asked for federal emergency medical ships again (which all sat empty before).
  6. That there are any democrats left in California.
  7. That despite all this, the total official annual CDC death count remains about the same as other years.

You are not paying one bit of attention. Choose your source and LEARN something.

ambulance shortages in US
deaths in US way above average

Callie did try to reopen WAY too soon.
What the dems in california discovered is that shutting down all the businesses cut off tax money flowing into the government

In time it might even affect the government workers themselves who were still getting paid through all of this

Lockdowns and mask mandates were supposed to keep it under control. Especially in states like Commiefornia where the restrictions are insane.
Talk to the out going Impeached, Lame Duck, One Term POTUS DJT about that. You know, that POS that you defend that has watched how many Americans die from Covid.

Did he stop California from imposing whatever restrictions they wanted to?

They went hard statist, and it doesn't seem to be helping.

Talk to the out going Impeached, Lame Duck, One Term POTUS DJT about that. You know, that POS that you defend that has watched how many Americans die from Covid.

he didnt help them with his super spreader rallies either did he...

and how do you know what the most populous state with plenty of people trying to undermine the efforts would look like if there was no mandates...

let me answer; you dont...

is responsible and smart majority did ignore the mandates like minority lunatics, the picture would have been very different...

and how do you know what the most populous state with plenty of people trying to undermine the efforts would look like if there was no mandates...

is responsible and smart majority did ignore the mandates like minority lunatics, the picture would have been very different...

Speaking of SuperSpreader events - Did you hear that Mike Pompeo's Christmas party with 900 invitations flopped? Less than 90 showed up. He was due to speak, but didn't attend because he had the COVIDS. Isn't it ironic - Don't ya think? :biggrin:

Considering how many dem leaders flout the rules, it's comical you only focus on Trump.

And how do you know if Trump went full panic mode like you "wanted" him to do anything would be different?

Answer is, you don't.

All you do is blast Trump for whatever he does, and ignore malfeasance by your own party.

That makes you a hack, and an unoriginal one at that.

Speaking of SuperSpreader events - Did you hear that Mike Pompeo's Christmas party with 900 invitations flopped? Less than 90 showed up. He was due to speak, but didn't attend because he had the COVIDS. Isn't it ironic - Don't ya think? :biggrin:

Yet you ignore bougie dem governors and politicians flouting their own rules.

The difference is the hypocrisy, but you don't see it, or don't want to see it.

Considering how many dem leaders flout the rules, it's comical you only focus on Trump.

And how do you know if Trump went full panic mode like you "wanted" him to do anything would be different?

Answer is, you don't.

All you do is blast Trump for whatever he does, and ignore malfeasance by your own party.

the only nuance is that; its not the democrats running the country...

it is a republican president with a republican senate...
anything he did or did not is a representation of the capacity of the republican leadership itself...
which failed miserably in the case of covid...

trump already went panic mode as a result of his prior ignorance, negligence and stupidity...

when he saw the numbers by the end of march, he realized what a big mistake he made expecting the virus to burn out by may and being anything lesser than a flu, but it was too late...

he panicked and had to shut down the biggest economy in the universe and hand out trillions of tax payer doollars for free just to be able to survive the crisis for couple more months...

he is the single biggest failure as a leader in the history...

Answer is, you don't.

anything he did or did not is a representation of the capacity of the republican leadership itself...

trump already went panic mode as a result of his prior ignorance, negligence and stupidity...

when he saw the numbers by the end of march, he realized what a big mistake he made expecting the virus to burn out by may and being anything lesser than a flu, but it was too late...

he panicked and had to shut down the biggest economy in the universe and hand out trillions of tax payer doollars for free just to be able to survive the crisis for couple more months...

Dude, the actual powers with regards to the tools to fight COVID locally are at the State and local government level. The Feds have no quarantine power outside of international travel, and event hat is dubious. They may be able to stop Interstate travel but that has constitutional issues as well.

If Trump would have nationalized the guards (he can't use the regular army for this, posse comitatus applies) back in March you people would have freaked.

All this is is TDS on your part, Nothing Trump could have done, has done, or will do will be right to you.

Answer is, you don't.

Dude, the actual powers with regards to the tools to fight COVID locally are at the State and local government level. The Feds have no quarantine power outside of international travel, and event hat is dubious. They may be able to stop Interstate travel but that has constitutional issues as well.

If Trump would have nationalized the guards (he can't use the regular army for this, posse comitatus applies) back in March you people would have freaked.

All this is is TDS on your part, Nothing Trump could have done, has done, or will do will be right to you.

the actual powers with regards to the tools to fight COVID are at the individuals...

if rather than ignoring the reality and politicizing it, donald could come up with a logical plan that people could understand and comply with, there could have been a chance to stop this on its tracks, like many examples around the world...

but donald, the egoist, rather tried to play it down and fool the people, empowering conspiracy theorist lunatics while hindering scientists and experts...

and now we can see the results for the incompetence of a trump "leadership"... or lack of it to be more precise...

Answer is, you don't.

No shit Sherlock. He could have coordinated at the national level with Governors and done a meaningful travel ban and wear masks.

Answer is, you don't.

the actual powers with regards to the tools to fight COVID are at the individuals...

if rather than ignoring the reality and politicizing it, donald could come up with a logical plan that people could understand and comply with, there could have been a chance to stop this on its tracks, like many examples around the world...

but donald, the egoist, rather tried to play it down and fool the people, empowering conspiracy theorist lunatics while hindering scientists and experts...

and now we can see the results for the incompetence of a trump "leadership"... or lack of it to be more precise...

Trump didn't politicize it, prog and dem idiots who thought they had THE issue to get rid of Trump politicized it.

Answer is, you don't.

No shit Sherlock. He could have coordinated at the national level with Governors and done a meaningful travel ban and wear masks.

He did coordinate with Governors. travel bans were implemented by the States, and even then they are difficult to enforce due to constitutional rights to free travel.

Until it is You and Your Family.

No idiot. Until it is ANYONE's family. Unlike you, I don't cringe in fear. Life is full of risks whether I like them or not. Nothing in this world that Joe can or will do can change any of that.

In fact, I stand a FAR greater risk from the SHUTDOWNS and your stupidity than I do the actual virus!

Forum List

Back