🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The COVIDS - One helluva “hoax” !!

so you expect joe to save the world, after donald pushed it inside a mud hole ha...

Wrong on both accounts again. Last I checked, the USA was something like 27th or 47th down from the most affected by Covid! That's not a mudhole, especially considering the unique challenges we face, so that makes you again either an idiot or a merchant in propaganda, and no, I don't expect Joe to save anything, he'll only make everything worse.

But I always find it interesting how often you foreigners think like and side with the seditious democrats!

Until it is You and Your Family.

No idiot. Until it is ANYONE's family. Unlike you, I don't cringe in fear. Life is full of risks whether I like them or not. Nothing in this world that Joe can or will do can change any of that.

In fact, I stand a FAR greater risk from the SHUTDOWNS and your stupidity than I do the actual virus!
Jesuz Baby Krist on a Fucking Snowmobile. Just keep building straw men and arguing with yourself. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt countless times and you still post Horse Shit. Fuck Off tubey.

Until it is You and Your Family.

No idiot. Until it is ANYONE's family. Unlike you, I don't cringe in fear. Life is full of risks whether I like them or not. Nothing in this world that Joe can or will do can change any of that.

In fact, I stand a FAR greater risk from the SHUTDOWNS and your stupidity than I do the actual virus!
Jesuz Baby Krist on a Fucking Snowmobile. Just keep building straw men and arguing with yourself. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt countless times and you still post Horse Shit. Fuck Off tubey.

Gee do delicate snowflakes flee from the truth! FACE THE FACTS: the shutdowns and restrictions have done FAR MORE HARM to this nation and its people than the actual virus has!

We have destroyed MILLIONS of lives and businesses to be felt for a very long time and still have 300,000 dead to show for it anyway, mostly old people with one foot already out the door soon to die anyway. And most of them died of something else that Covid was just a complication.

Meantime, Covid has resulted in far fewer other kinds of death like flu and traffic accidents.

so you expect joe to save the world, after donald pushed it inside a mud hole ha...

Wrong on both accounts again. Last I checked, the USA was something like 27th or 47th down from the most affected by Covid! That's not a mudhole, especially considering the unique challenges we face, so that makes you again either an idiot or a merchant in propaganda, and no, I don't expect Joe to save anything, he'll only make everything worse.

But I always find it interesting how often you foreigners think like and side with the seditious democrats!

you are apparently a foreigner and not even living in the country because you are clueless...
usa sitting comfortably at the top of the list, second to only czechia at the moment...

just because your uncle jimmy shared something on your facebook timeline doesnt make it real...
your uncle jimmy is neither a bio-engineer nor a statistician...
he is a used car salesman...

Lockdowns and mask mandates were supposed to keep it under control.
not after ignoring and waiting for it to burn out before taking the simplest action against it and just watch it spread all over the place...

Quick, Ski-Jump! Do entertain us by telling us what that is, what that simple action was that Joe will do now that NO OTHER FUCKING NATION ON THE PLANET HAS DONE because even the countries that thought they had it licked are getting creamed once again.

There has only been a few lucky countries due in part to their small size, geographic location, unique culture, and lack of economic activity.

We all know that had Trump locked up the USA tight like a concentration camp and told everyone we were in this for a very long time (15 months?) that the democrats would have called him a monster and a tyrant, everyone would have fought him, there would have been massive panic, social unrest and suicide, and it would have been used to not reelect him (anyway).
"We all know." No we don't know that. However, we do know this.

Tooby, you really should stop defending him. He used us all. Not just the honest republican folks that voted for him. All of us.
You need to stop with your lying bullshit. It wasn’t Trump telling people to come out and party for Chinese New Year or you’re racist. What were Dems doing when Trump was first trying to deal with this? Oh yeah, your bullshit impeachment. So take your bullshit and shove it.

I heard on the radio today that hospitals in California are so busy that in some places ambulances are lining up outside and having to wait up to 8 hours to get their patients inside.
That's tying up a lot of ambulances, besides showing how many people are sick with Covid. Can you imagine calling 911 because your wife is having a heart attack and being told there are no ambulances available? What a nightmare for people!
It is not true. In California they are telling us that the hospitals on the east coast have to use refrigerated trucks to hold all the dead. That's not true either.

We are all being sold fakery happening somewhere else.

I heard on the radio today that hospitals in California are so busy that in some places ambulances are lining up outside and having to wait up to 8 hours to get their patients inside.
That's tying up a lot of ambulances, besides showing how many people are sick with Covid. Can you imagine calling 911 because your wife is having a heart attack and being told there are no ambulances available? What a nightmare for people!
It is not true. In California they are telling us that the hospitals on the east coast have to use refrigerated trucks to hold all the dead. That's not true either.

You sure?

You sure?
I am completely sure. I have friends and family working for several hospitals. The one Orange County hospital that is almost full is Saddleback. That's because it serves Laguna Woods which is a HUGE village for the elderly. That only because it has been cold and the flu is in season.

I know an ER nurse at Harbor General in Torrance and a couple of doctors at Cedars Sinai. None are overwhelmed with covid.

Say something and the overwhelmed hospitals will always be somewhere else

just because your uncle jimmy shared something on your facebook timeline doesnt make it real...your uncle jimmy is neither a bio-engineer nor a statistician...he is a used car salesman...

The crackpot has totally lost it now. Who is this fantasy uncle jimmy and Facebook you babble about now? No such person exists except in your fevered brow and I've never had a Facebook account.

Your last shred of sanity has left you; time for you to join a sanitarium for a long rest.

I should be getting paid to talk to such mental basket cases.

just because your uncle jimmy shared something on your facebook timeline doesnt make it real...your uncle jimmy is neither a bio-engineer nor a statistician...he is a used car salesman...

The crackpot has totally lost it now. Who is this fantasy uncle jimmy and Facebook you babble about now? No such person exists except in your fevered brow and I've never had a Facebook account.

Your last shred of sanity has left you; time for you to join a sanitarium for a long rest.

I should be getting paid to talk to such mental basket cases.

it could be jimmy, joey, jimbo... i dont know, you pick...
but the point is; your facebook timeline is not a reliable source as you think it is...
you are just making a fool of yourself by farting that bullshit you are reading there all around here...

You sure?
I am completely sure. I have friends and family working for several hospitals. The one Orange County hospital that is almost full is Saddleback. That's because it serves Laguna Woods which is a HUGE village for the elderly. That only because it has been cold and the flu is in season.

I know an ER nurse at Harbor General in Torrance and a couple of doctors at Cedars Sinai. None are overwhelmed with covid.

Say something and the overwhelmed hospitals will always be somewhere else

no, they are not somewhere else...
you yourself just said you have 1 in your close circle... :)
and claimed it was because of flu...
i bet you dont even know the hospitalization rate of flu to begin with...

If you live in California, do NOT get sick.

So a couple hundred old people with diabetes are sick. Did they not Social distance?

Most people in these hospitals are illegals anyway.

Empty Hospitals & Deliberate Destruction of Businesses by Cuomo

You’re being lied to about hospitals swamped. Contact tracing showed no correlation to types of businesses that were subsequently ordered closed in new lock-down. You knew this wasn’t about the virus, right?

it could be jimmy, joey, jimbo... i dont know, you pick...by farting that bullshit

TDS.png
BUTTHOLE.png
No further comment needed

PaperTiger.jpg

WHO (finally) admits PCR tests create false positives
Warnings concerning high CT value of tests are months too late…so why are they appearing now? The potential explanation is shockingly cynical.

The World Health Organization released a guidance memo on December 14th, warning that high cycle thresholds on PCR tests will result in false positives.

false positive doesnt mean the test is finding something that doesnt exist...

so who iterates what it always iterated; " Therefore, healthcare providers are encouraged to take into consideration testing results along with clinical signs and symptoms, confirmed status of any contacts, etc. "

so changing the sensitivity wont change the fact that this deadly virus was capable of spreading the whole planet in an unprecedented speed...

anything else is a conspiracy farce...

Warnings concerning high CT value of tests are months too late…so why are they appearing now? The potential explanation is shockingly cynical.

The World Health Organization released a guidance memo on December 14th, warning that high cycle thresholds on PCR tests will result in false positives.

false positive doesnt mean the test is finding something that doesnt exist...

so who iterates what it always iterated; " Therefore, healthcare providers are encouraged to take into consideration testing results along with clinical signs and symptoms, confirmed status of any contacts, etc. "

so changing the sensitivity wont change the fact that this deadly virus was capable of spreading the whole planet in an unprecedented speed...

anything else is a conspiracy farce...
No. You need to read the entire statement by the WHO. It’s clear they believe the PCR test is inadequate and ineffective.

https://principia-scientific.com/who-finally-admits-covid19-pcr-test-has-a-problem/

And the Trumpsters still don't believe this is real.

How does this happen?
They don't believe anything that mainstream media tells them. And they believe virtually anything anyone else tells the, if it confirms their biases - ie if they're being told what they want to hear.

And the Trumpsters still don't believe this is real.

How does this happen?
They don't believe anything that mainstream media tells them. And they believe virtually anything anyone else tells the, if it confirms their biases - ie if they're being told what they want to hear.
That's the conditioning process they've had, starting with Limbaugh decades ago.

The alternate universe is now complete and fully functioning. They have their own world.

Forum List

Back