🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The COVIDS - One helluva “hoax” !!

Until it is You and Your Family.

No idiot. Until it is ANYONE's family. Unlike you, I don't cringe in fear. Life is full of risks whether I like them or not. Nothing in this world that Joe can or will do can change any of that.

In fact, I stand a FAR greater risk from the SHUTDOWNS and your stupidity than I do the actual virus!
Jesuz Baby Krist on a Fucking Snowmobile. Just keep building straw men and arguing with yourself. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt countless times and you still post Horse Shit. Fuck Off tubey.

Gee do delicate snowflakes flee from the truth! FACE THE FACTS: the shutdowns and restrictions have done FAR MORE HARM to this nation and its people than the actual virus has!

We have destroyed MILLIONS of lives and businesses to be felt for a very long time and still have 300,000 dead to show for it anyway, mostly old people with one foot already out the door soon to die anyway. And most of them died of something else that Covid was just a complication.

Meantime, Covid has resulted in far fewer other kinds of death like flu and traffic accidents.

Your level of disinformation is quite staggering Toobie.

Gee do delicate snowflakes flee from the truth! FACE THE FACTS: the shutdowns and restrictions have done FAR MORE HARM to this nation and its people than the actual virus has!

That's a worthwhile debate to have. And we ought to be having it. But you shoot yourself in the foot by clinging to all the conspiracy theories. You make yourselves seem like delusional idiots, and impossible to take seriously.

It's a lot like the global warming debate. Liberals want to use climate change as an excuse for expanding state power, like they use everything else as an excuse for expanding state power. But instead of contesting their proposed solutions, many conservatives simply deny there's a problem. Which makes it easy to dismiss them as delusional idiots.

Last edited:

And yet the overall death count remains not all that different because many deaths are being blamed on Covid where it only contributed, many more are blamed on it when there is any doubt, even more are dying for LACK of medical care because no one wants to go to a medical facility or get elective surgery, and many fewer are dying of other things, like traffic accidents and all sorts of stuff as a reflection of the effects the shutdowns have had.

I know you just HATE to hear the TRUTH, Gloveless!

PaperTiger.jpg

but it was supposed to burn out by may...
and was supposed to be nothing worse than a flu...
i guess covid is not aware of these "facts"...
Lockdowns and mask mandates were supposed to keep it under control. Especially in states like Commiefornia where the restrictions are insane.

not after ignoring and waiting for it to burn out before taking the simplest action against it and just watch it spread all over the place...

but what do you expect from an imbecile who couldnt see the seriousness in an airborne virus spreading like crazy and at least 10x deadlier than a flu...

masks and lockdowns are merely a way to prevent hospitals from flooding...

especially the masks are the simplest yet probably one of the most effective methods, second to only social distancing, to do anything against the spread of this virus...

but yet it is too much for a lot of morons to simply put it on...
FB_IMG_1607724372613.jpg

FB_IMG_1607724125877.jpg

It's not that deadly, they quit counting the deaths. Because the numbers aren't high enough to cause great fear.

No idiot. Until it is ANYONE's family. Unlike you, I don't cringe in fear. Life is full of risks whether I like them or not. Nothing in this world that Joe can or will do can change any of that.

In fact, I stand a FAR greater risk from the SHUTDOWNS and your stupidity than I do the actual virus!
Jesuz Baby Krist on a Fucking Snowmobile. Just keep building straw men and arguing with yourself. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt countless times and you still post Horse Shit. Fuck Off tubey.

We have destroyed MILLIONS of lives and businesses to be felt for a very long time and still have 300,000 dead to show for it anyway, mostly old people with one foot already out the door soon to die anyway. And most of them died of something else that Covid was just a complication.

Meantime, Covid has resulted in far fewer other kinds of death like flu and traffic accidents.

That is inaccurate in that it only surpassed smoking, heart disease, etc., for a month or 2.
For the whole year, is it way short, since smoking and heart disease kill about half a million each, every single year.

That is inaccurate in that it only surpassed smoking, heart disease, etc., for a month or 2.
For the whole year, is it way short, since smoking and heart disease kill about half a million each, every single year.

Nay - It is the CURRENT leading cause of death and will remain so until at least Spring.

Nay - It is the CURRENT leading cause of death and will remain so until at least Spring.

Most every country in the world is in a similar boat. No one is singing unicorns and rainbows! And if they are better off, their circumstance is so different on so many levels they can't be compared.

Joe Biden just announced our WORST Covid days lay AHEAD. That means with him in office. That doesn't sound like he has any great plans soon.

Wrong. Covid-19 only surpassed heart disease, smoking, etc., for a single week.
And if we stopped flattening the curve, it would quickly die out completely.
Covid-19 is not more lethal or infectious than any of the common epidemics we ignore.

{...
December 7, 2020 -- COVID-19 passed heart disease as the leading cause of death during the past week, according to the latest report from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation.

More than 11,800 COVID-19 deaths were reported, passing heart disease at 10,700 deaths, lung and tracheal cancer at nearly 4,000 deaths, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease at more than 3,700 deaths, and stroke at more than 3,600 deaths. The daily death rate is greater than 4 per million in 34 states, according to the report.

More than 281,000 people have died from COVID-19 as of Sunday morning, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The total could reach more than 500,000 by April, the IHME model forecasts, which could peak at around 3,000 deaths per day in mid-January.
...}

If you live in California, do NOT get sick.
And the Trumpsters still don't believe this is real.

How does this happen?
It's a bad flu--yes it kills.

but the pols are using this a money and power grab--------and we tired of the abuse.

(And fyi, I and my hubby have the virus--he's in he hospital currently.)

It is like all epidemics. It is not more infectious or lethal.
The difference is we prevented herd immunity, (local burn out), by flattening the curve.
Which keeps any epidemic alive and threatening, potentially forever.

The death toll does not mean covid-19 is not a hoax.
Any minor flu epidemic can be turned into a perpetual killing machine if you prevent herd immunity, by deliberately flattening the curve.

The death toll does not mean covid-19 is not a hoax.
Any minor flu epidemic can be turned into a perpetual killing machine if you prevent herd immunity, by deliberately flattening the curve.

If I'm a doctor or a scientist, I'd not hire you to so much as empty my trash cans or wash my windows. Maybe you could shine my shoes at the airport. ;-)

Any minor flu epidemic can be turned into a perpetual killing machine if you prevent herd immunity
If I'm a doctor or a scientist, I'd not hire you to so much as empty my trash cans

Any doctor or scientist would be literate enough not to write "I'd not hire you to so much as empty my trash cans." But I'm betting the shoe shining rings home.

Forum List

Back