🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The COVIDS - One helluva “hoax” !!

Until it is You and Your Family.

No idiot. Until it is ANYONE's family. Unlike you, I don't cringe in fear. Life is full of risks whether I like them or not. Nothing in this world that Joe can or will do can change any of that.

In fact, I stand a FAR greater risk from the SHUTDOWNS and your stupidity than I do the actual virus!
Jesuz Baby Krist on a Fucking Snowmobile. Just keep building straw men and arguing with yourself. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt countless times and you still post Horse Shit. Fuck Off tubey.

Gee do delicate snowflakes flee from the truth! FACE THE FACTS: the shutdowns and restrictions have done FAR MORE HARM to this nation and its people than the actual virus has!

We have destroyed MILLIONS of lives and businesses to be felt for a very long time and still have 300,000 dead to show for it anyway, mostly old people with one foot already out the door soon to die anyway. And most of them died of something else that Covid was just a complication.

Meantime, Covid has resulted in far fewer other kinds of death like flu and traffic accidents.

Your level of disinformation is quite staggering Toobie.

The death toll does not mean covid-19 is not a hoax.
Any minor flu epidemic can be turned into a perpetual killing machine if you prevent herd immunity, by deliberately flattening the curve.
Covid is not minor. Jeeze.

Forum List

Back