The crimes of the Nixon White House were exposed by a government leaker

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
The crimes of the Nixon White House were exposed by a government leaker.

Leaks have exposed serious flaws within our government.

You cannot paint all government leaks with the same brush.

I agree...the leaks from Hillary's campaign likely saved us from a Hillary Presidency...those are the kind of leaks you mean, correct?

I agree...the leaks from Hillary's campaign likely saved us from a Hillary Presidency...those are the kind of leaks you mean, correct?
The leaks provided true information about Hillary.
My hope is that there is equal information on all candidates.
Trump loved the leaks.
I would put the leaks about Hillary equal to the leaks about Trump's campaign association with Russia.

This aint about politics, son, its about our country. Why were Trump people in contact with Russia, at the exact same time that the russians had broken into DNC computers

You can't really say that everything the Washington Post reporters allegedly gleaned from the leaker known as "deep throat" was real or accurate. The criminal enterprise in the MSM accepted it because that's what they do and the republican party caved in immediately because that's what they used to do when the only information avalible to America was filtered through a liberal agenda. Woodward and Bernstein kept the informant's identity secret for thirty years until he was dead and couldn't verify his reports. It should be understood that one half of the Woodward and Bernstein team had ties to the Russian based Communist Party at the time. Karl Bernstein's parents were both card carrying communists and young Karl was brought up with an abiding hatred for Dick Nixon who was a HUAC federal prosecutor in his early days.

Last edited:
You can't really say that everything the Washington Post reporters allegedly gleaned from the leaker known as "deep throat" was real or accurate. Woodward and Bernstein kept his identity a secret for thirty years until he was dead and couldn't verify his reports. It should be understood that one half of the Woodward and Bernstein team had ties to the Russian based Communist Party at the time. Karl Bernstein's parents were both card carrying communists and young Karl was brought up with an abiding hatred for Dick Nixon who was a HUAC federal prosecutor.
Does that mean Nixon was innocent, Homer?

This aint about politics, son, its about our country. Why were Trump people in contact with Russia, at the exact same time that the russians had broken into DNC computers

You can just be honest and say it is the same...a break from partisanship is only emotionally painful for the partisan...it won't damage you physically.

Trump loved the leaks.
I would put the leaks about Hillary equal to the leaks about Trump's campaign association with Russia.

Fair enough. Flynn's big problem is not that he spoke to the Russians about the sanctions...Trump had been President elect for a month before Flynn's conversation took place. His problem was he lied about it...like Clinton lied about Lewenski giving him head. If you were fine with Clinton lying and keeping his job, you should be more than fine with Flynn losing his job over it.

You can't really say that everything the Washington Post reporters allegedly gleaned from the leaker known as "deep throat" was real or accurate. The criminal enterprise in the MSM accepted it because that's what they do and the republican party caved in immediately because that's what they used to do when the only information avalible to America was filtered through a liberal agenda. Woodward and Bernstein kept the informant's identity secret for thirty years until he was dead and couldn't verify his reports. It should be understood that one half of the Woodward and Bernstein team had ties to the Russian based Communist Party at the time. Karl Bernstein's parents were both card carrying communists and young Karl was brought up with an abiding hatred for Dick Nixon who was a HUAC federal prosecutor in his early days.
You are saying what Nixon did was acceptable.

Trump loved the leaks.

Fair enough. Flynn's big problem is not that he spoke to the Russians about the sanctions...Trump had been President elect for a month before Flynn's conversation took place. His problem was he lied about it...like Clinton lied about Lewenski giving him head. If you were fine with Clinton lying and keeping his job, you should be more than fine with Flynn losing his job over i
Clinton probably should have been impeached. His screw ups unnecessarily tied up.

Bill Clinton and Trump have a lot in common. They are both slime buckets. Clinton is a better politician and Trump is a better businessman.
But they are scum bags to the core.

Clinton probably should have been impeached. His screw ups unnecessarily tied up.

Bill Clinton and Trump have a lot in common. They are both slime buckets. Clinton is a better politician and Trump is a better businessman.
But they are scum bags to the core.

There are politicians that aren't slime buckets? I thought that was a requirement...part of the job description.

Forum List

Back