The Crooked Hillary Corruption Thread

Cv-vytYWEAApHF9.jpg

CROOKED HILLARY'S OCTOPUS OF CORRUPTION WILL COME TO A CRASHING AND BEAUTIFUL END ON NOVEMBER 8'TH!

durin Crooked's tenure as SOS, her ne'er-do-well brother, Tony Rodham, was implicated in a federal investigation about his efforts to obtain visas for 2 Chinese cyperspies linked to a company controlled by the Chinese Army after their applications and appeals were categorically denied by the feds.

the Chinese employer, Huawei Technologies assisted the Iranian regime, and also the Taliban.

look up "huawei tony rodham" if you don't believe me!

Tony Rodham's entire adult life has been spent tryin to make money off his family connections, from selling hazelnuts in the nation of Georgia to selling pardons in the White House to selling visas to Chinese spies!

Crooked Tony Rodham was given a seat on the board of a company that recieved the 1st permit to mine for gold in Haiti, again exploiting and making money, this time off Horny Bill's role as the savior of Haiti.

Haiti is Horny Bill's DREAMLAND!

CwYTfY2W8AUaSwF.jpg

CwYTfY2XUAAfFEo.jpg

Crooked Tony Rodham tried to get approval from the Clinton Foundation Haiti Fund for a 22million dollar project to rebuild housing in Haiti from which he expected to make a 1 million dollar profit. Crooked Tony admitted that "a guy" had "donated" 10,000 acres of land to him. I WONDER WHO WAS THIS GENEROUS GUY?

Crooked Tony told the New York Times it was the Clinton Foundation that got him in touch with officials in Haiti.

The Clinton Foundation denied knowin anythin about it. another day, another crooked clinton machine lie!

moving on to Crooked Roger Clinton:

"I paid Roger 100.000$. Basically he promised to get us a contract through the Clinton Foundation for a project over there. What he was really trying to do was sell the influence of his brother" - Crooked Wayne Coleman, businessman

Crooked Roger admitted to receiving 335 thousand dollars in cash and traveler's checks from Venezuela that were deposited into his account during Horny Bill's presidency. Crooked Roger refused to say why he received the checks, but told the FBI that a lot of it was for overseas "concerts" by his band. HE'S MICK JAGGER NOW! lol...what a buncha a corrupt losers!

ON NOVEMBER 8TH ME AND TRUMP AND TNHARLEY AND MIKE PENCE AND CHRIS CHRISTIE AND JEFF SESSIONS AND DONT TAZ ME BRO ARE GONNA DRAIN! THE! SWAMP!

Forum List

Back