The Crooked Hillary Corruption Thread

"All politicians lie, but the Clintons do it with such ease, it's extremely troubling" - Progressive hero David Geffen

The American people should flush Team Clinton and their Obamaite cheerleaders into the collective national sewer by electing Jill Stein!

CwY4eu6UcAAynnR.jpg

Yet....

Obama cries sexism when ppl refuse to vote for Hillary?

What does he call ppl who voted for him instead of Hillary in 2008?

Just curious.

Just remember, Angelina Jolie's interview with the FBI was longer than Hillary Clinton's. Justice was not done. We are being lied to.

Just remember, Angelina Jolie's interview with the FBI was longer than Hillary Clinton's. Justice was not done. We are being lied to.
I agree. Where are Trump's emails? He evaded paying federal taxes for years and I want the emails between him and his accountant. Why haven't we seen one single email from Trump?

...and what about the emails between gary johnson and his pot dealer? that's what folks really wanna see!

PRESS RELEASE FROM DONALD J TRUMP CAMPAIGN:

"Mr Trump will release his tax returns when Crooked Silhouette releases her 33,000 deleted emails"

man oh man i'm gonna miss this campaign!

China hired Crooked Patton Boggs, a top US lobbying firm, for a fee of 35,000$/month to fight against curbs on Chinese currency manipulation!

95% of the income gains of the Obama presidency have gone to the top 1%, a level without precedent in modern history. Crooked Hillary wants more of the same, because her special interests want that!

Forum List

Back