The Daily Show Admits Liz Warren Is A Fake And Trump Is Right For Once

She admitted it was true.
Like all lying scum Right-wingers, when caught lying they simply make up more lies.

The Cherokee Nation is lying that she lied?

Wow, bold move by you.
First the liar claimed SHE admitted it, then the second liar says the Cherokee Nation claims it, so apparently you are admitting she is the entire Cherokee Nation. :cuckoo:
More likely you are lying about what the Cherokee Nation is saying!!!!!

Wow...just...wow.

Why is it a 100% common thread that all liberals ignore facts?

Cherokees to Protest Warren at State Convention

You mean they will use their Russian fake media and GOP hate radio to spread that lie.
It's not a lie.
WTF is wrong with you???

These assholes are hilarious.

One guy said that she didn’t specifically admit she lied about being a member of the Cherokee tribe....in spiteof the Cherokees protesting her appearances.

Dems shit on the indigenous people of America as much as anyone.
Liberals run with these lies all of the time.
All they need to hear is the truth has been debunked by the MSM and they forget about the fact that it's the truth.
This is why they vote Democrat.
Because the truth is relative.

You mean like Pocahantas was related to Geronimo? Or maybe it was Adam Smith? Maybe Cocheese?

Oh hell, they have so many lies, even I am getting confused!
It's not confusing that one professed tribal leader can speak for every Native American in this country.....I know...it's racist to think that way, but Democrats do.

Democrats always try and split the nation, just ask CAREBEAR, lol! Without their incessant posting on forums like this with propaganda, they have squat!

We got them, they know it, the only question is------------->if we can point it out to the American public, before they offer them enough to ignore the truth!

I think we can, if we work together! You notice------------>they have no answers, just recrimination! Ask them how to solve something, they either offer you a deal, OR they tuck up in the fetal position, not liking questions, for which they have no answers.

Continue on! We have already won the debate, as long as we keep them in reality!

she mislead, deceived, and outright stole a professorship using false facts.
Repeating a proven lie does not make it any less a lie, it only makes you a serial liar.

LOLOLOL, while I agree, you can't prove a negative, I challenge YOU to prove a positive, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Elizabeth Warren is a descendant by even 1/2 of 1%, of native American Indians! Either you and her PROVE it, or you are toast, lololol!

Like all lying scum Right-wingers, when caught lying they simply make up more lies.

Wow, bold move by you.
First the liar claimed SHE admitted it, then the second liar says the Cherokee Nation claims it, so apparently you are admitting she is the entire Cherokee Nation. :cuckoo:

Wow...just...wow.

So one Trumpist agitator, David Cornsilk, a 53-year-old citizen of Cherokee Nation who co-created a group called “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren” suddenly represents the entire Cherokee Nation. :cuckoo:
But thank you for proving that the lying scum Right are misrepresenting the "Cherokee Nation."

It's not a lie.
WTF is wrong with you???

These assholes are hilarious.

One guy said that she didn’t specifically admit she lied about being a member of the Cherokee tribe....in spiteof the Cherokees protesting her appearances.

Dems shit on the indigenous people of America as much as anyone.
Liberals run with these lies all of the time.
All they need to hear is the truth has been debunked by the MSM and they forget about the fact that it's the truth.
This is why they vote Democrat.
Because the truth is relative.

You mean like Pocahantas was related to Geronimo? Or maybe it was Adam Smith? Maybe Cocheese?

Oh hell, they have so many lies, even I am getting confused!
It's not confusing that one professed tribal leader can speak for every Native American in this country.....I know...it's racist to think that way, but Democrats do.

Democrats always try and split the nation, just ask CAREBEAR, lol! Without their incessant posting on forums like this with propaganda, they have squat!

We got them, they know it, the only question is------------->if we can point it out to the American public, before they offer them enough to ignore the truth!

I think we can, if we work together! You notice------------>they have no answers, just recrimination! Ask them how to solve something, they either offer you a deal, OR they tuck up in the fetal position, not liking questions, for which they have no answers.

Continue on! We have already won the debate, as long as we keep them in reality!
Most of America isn't paying attention.
All they know is that Trump is being accused of everything under the Sun.
Eventually they get a rotten attitude about him.
That's the reason for all of the fake news.

Repeating a proven lie does not make it any less a lie, it only makes you a serial liar.
LOLOLOL, while I agree, you can't prove a negative, I challenge YOU to prove a positive, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Elizabeth Warren is a descendant by even 1/2 of 1%, of native American Indians! Either you and her PROVE it, or you are toast, lololol!
No the burden is still on YOU and your fellow lying scum to prove she "outright stole a professorship" as you falsely claimed. The person who hired her already said her heritage was NEVER considered in her hiring AND that Harvard pursued her, not the other way around, as implied in your lie.

Most of America isn't paying attention.
All they know is that Trump is being accused of everything under the Sun.
Most of America are paying attention and see Tramp as the worthless lying America-hating Russia-loving scum he is.

No the burden is still on YOU and your fellow lying scum to prove she "outright stole a professorship" as you falsely claimed. The person who hired her already said her heritage was NEVER considered in her hiring AND that Harvard pursued her, not the other way around, as implied in your lie.

So then she lied for no REASON, lol! OK, then she is just a liar, we agree! And thank you very much for agreeing-)

This time around, they will show she used it to ILLEGALLY get a professorship, denying a REAL Native American a seat at the table.
You mean they will use their Russian fake media and GOP hate radio to spread that lie.

Even your fellow regressives are turning on Warren

Op-Ed: I am a Cherokee woman. Elizabeth Warren is not.

See, you are peeing in the pot, lol! You are telling them something they do NOT want to hear!

The left can post all over this board, and it will NOT change a thing. For all intensive purposes, they are SCREWED!

So then she lied for no REASON, lol! OK, then she is just a liar, we agree! And thank you very much for agreeing-)
No YOU lied because we agree you need to lie to breath.

This time around, they will show she used it to ILLEGALLY get a professorship, denying a REAL Native American a seat at the table.
Wow, a lone Trumpist is jealous of Warren, color me surprised. NOT!

No YOU lied because we agree you need to lie to breath.

Is that all you have, really! Phony-baloney!

Wow, a lone Trumpist is jealous of Warren, color me surprised. NOT!

Wow, a lone Warren is jealous of Trump. Color me NOT surprised-)

Taz is clearly racist, right?

What dreamland are these Progs living in?

Wow, bold move by you.

Wow...just...wow.

So one Trumpist agitator, David Cornsilk, a 53-year-old citizen of Cherokee Nation who co-created a group called “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren” suddenly represents the entire Cherokee Nation. :cuckoo:
But thank you for proving that the lying scum Right are misrepresenting the "Cherokee Nation."

Do you even know what you are arguing at this point?

Let’s just take it one step at a time.

Do you believe Liz Warren has Native American Ancestry?

Wow, bold move by you.

Wow...just...wow.

Yes.........she's a member of the Slapahoe Tribe

Wow, bold move by you.

Wow...just...wow.

Yes.........she's a member of the Slapahoe Tribe

These liberal fucks just argue in circles.

Forum List

Back