The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Hardly. "everything" I know is from my own research and life experience.

I refused the shot and virtually every other thing the government has declared vital until I did some research on it and found a truth.

The "crap" propaganda comes from the entire MSM, not just one source. You label yourself by naming only one source and dismiss the craps that is fed to you be all the others. You would be more believable. if you actually considered other sides that the ones you have made up your mind to be3lieve to the exclusion of all others.
There is one crap POS propaganda outlet in the modern world, and that is fox period end of story. All trump had to do to take over the GOP was watch fox for a few years lol. Then he followed into the algorithm craziness on the Internet conspiracy network lol...

and they are mainly Republicans because they have no training in history or political science or anything else but medicine and the stock market or something. That's why we have battalions of accountants and doctors and dentists and businessmen who believe the same crap as GOP base brainwashed morons.... My doctors were against Obamacare but they didn't know the least thing about it just the garbage propaganda....

I hope you got all five shots. You did, right?

Ok great, I am sure your doctor knows what you think about it and doesn't feel the need or want to waste the time to listen to the antivaxxer silliness, and your son is a closet antivaxxer. Still, I imagine both really do recommend vaccines.

You got all five shots, right?

Hey NotSoSweetSue

You don’t wanna take the Trump vaccine … then fucking don’t
Hundreds of millions have and stayed healthy because of it

And lots are dying.

We're "not supposed" to talk about it, but too bad. We are.

PS. In the beginning the first vaccine was 94% effective at stopping transmission but 60% of Republicans wouldn't take it and screwed everything up. They brought up every possible danger of the vaccine and blew it out of all balance. And guess what they spread that crap around the world along with trump.

Wrong.

It was never, ever, effective at stopping transmission.

too many healthy young people dying from mysterious heart issues after being vaxed and boosted. the govt lied to us, china released the virus to save its economy and destroy ours, and it worked.
It’s more likely the USG released it in China to destroy their economy, but it backfired.

I guess there is no way to determine the truth. According to you, the vax is safe and effective if you believe it is.

LMFAO!
That might have been the only good thing about the vaccines. It gave some people hope when the world was a dark place. But that was short lived because it never was backed up by science. Then we have the mandate travesty where people were forced to take untested and harmful vaccines but prohibited from receiving safe and effective treatments that were saving lives around the world. In the end, and against science, our government pushed the one size fits all method of vaccinating as the solution and that ended up killing people. I'm not an atti vaxer but when I see our government forcing people to take unproven vaccines that can kill them and at the same time preventing them from receiving life saving alternative treatments, I have to blame many of the resulting deaths on our government.

That might have been the only good thing about the vaccines. It gave some people hope when the world was a dark place. But that was short lived because it never was backed up by science. Then we have the mandate travesty where people were forced to take untested and harmful vaccines but prohibited from receiving safe and effective treatments that were saving lives around the world. In the end, and against science, our government pushed the one size fits all method of vaccinating as the solution and that ended up killing people. I'm not an atti vaxer but when I see our government forcing people to take unproven vaccines that can kill them and at the same time preventing them from receiving life saving alternative treatments, I have to blame many of the resulting deaths on our government.
What life saving alternative treatments are you talking about?

I had COVID before they knew what it was. Then all the recommenced shots. Then had it again a few months ago.

1. How do you know it was Covid if it was 'before they knew what it was'?

2. Why would you be defending shots that, after you received FIVE of them, still made it possible for you to get Covid again? Do you know the newest study that shows people who get four or more shots are MORE susceptible to it because they basically have destroyed their immune system?

If we lived in a sane nation, those responsible for all these tyrannical actions would face significant consequences.

Why is Walensky still heading the CDC?

1. How do you know it was Covid if it was 'before they knew what it was'?

2. Why would you be defending shots that, after you received FIVE of them, still made it possible for you to get Covid again? Do you know the newest study that shows people who get four or more shots are MORE susceptible to it because they basically have destroyed their immune system?
The first time I was very very sick. Had long COVID etc with symptoms for over a year. and all the shots as recommended. My mother is in her late 80's so when we were going over for Christmas my son did not feel good so he got a covid test and was positive. I took one and was positive. I might have had a slightly scratchy throat, very mild symptoms if any. Anyway we did Christmas a couple of weeks ago. I have not hung out in the loony section of he internet for a while, at what point did you guys come up with the vaccine destroys the immune system. Last I heard it just changed you DNA to bat, or something like that.

The first time I was very very sick. Had long COVID etc with symptoms for over a year. and all the shots as recommended. My mother is in her late 80's so when we were going over for Christmas my son did not feel good so he got a covid test and was positive. I took one and was positive. I might have had a slightly scratchy throat, very mild symptoms if any. Anyway we did Christmas a couple of weeks ago. I have not hung out in the loony section of he internet for a while, at what point did you guys come up with the vaccine destroys the immune system. Last I heard it just changed you DNA to bat, or something like that.

In a country where barely 50% of the population believes that Evolution is a real thing, I`m not surprised that people don`t believe in vaccines.
Yeah you better get your booster TODAY, or you’ll die of Covid tomorrow.

In summary, we characterized the comprehensive effects of extended immunization with RBD booster vaccines in a balb/c mouse model. Our findings revealed that repeated dosing after the establishment of vaccine response might not further improve the antigen-specific reactivity; instead, it could cause systematic tolerance and inability to generate effective humoral and cellular immune responses to current SARS-CoV-2 variants. Our study provides timely information for the prevention of COVID-19. It puts an extended immunization course with two or more RBD-based vaccine boosters at debate, and warns for the future applications of vaccine enhancers without proper evaluation of serum antibody titers and T cell functions.

Interesting study. I will think more about this study when and if they recommend another booster. This does not indicate immune systems in humans are being destroyed, just dont be so dramatic, it would give you a lot more creditablity. I am sure there have been/will be follow up studies. A well constructed study in mice, but requires further studies.

Forum List

Back