🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Data Proves It A Scam

Just admit you are afraid to question your masters.
I am smarter and better informed than you. Your confusion stems from your ignorance. To anyone with a modest level of understanding, this is hardly surprising.
I must say that the school system thoroughly indoctrinated you. Not much in the way of critical thinking though.

I have often posted this:
Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

And it has come to pass.
Public education is like slavery?

Jesus, you're dumb.
Looking in the mirror while you're posting again, eh?

I am smarter and better informed than you. Your confusion stems from your ignorance. To anyone with a modest level of understanding, this is hardly surprising.
I must say that the school system thoroughly indoctrinated you. Not much in the way of critical thinking though.
Blah blah blah. More ad hominem without substance.

Either you’re lazy or stupid. Which is it?
Yep, you just confirmed it, public school scholar. Do you understand redundancy too. Look it up and then look up "ad hominem" as well. Hilarious.

Biden won the election. Trump won the alt-election

you know what that means? Trump takes the presidency!

Here's who really won the election:

View attachment 431254
He bows to Xi the same way that Obama bowed to the Saudi family.View attachment 431257

.....or the way they hand-wrung over Soliemani's death.

Wherever one can find America's enemies, one finds Democrats/Liberals shoulder to shoulder with 'em.

When I read your posts, I have a glimpse of what Kafka was getting at when he wrote 'Metamorphosis'

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country. I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream. I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

Yep, you just confirmed it, public school scholar. Do you understand redundancy too. Look it up and then look up "ad hominem" as well. Hilarious.
Not ashamed of my education. It’s led me a lot farther than the vast majority of the population. Are you going to be a good little elitist and belittle me because I went to public schools?

Because the more you do, the less you actually address any substantive argument.

When I read your posts, I have a glimpse of what Kafka was getting at when he wrote 'Metamorphosis'
I don’t think you’re anywhere near intelligent enough to know what Kafka was getting at in Metamorphosis.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country. I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream. I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste
Here's a rebuttal, sentence by sentence. He pulled out of the climate accord because Obama committed us to paying the lion's share and having to immediately comply while giving MAJOR polluters like China ten years to comply while paying next to nothing. Iran? Those assholes haven't honored a commitment since the shah was deposed and it was an empty commitment by them. Shine a beacon for ILLEGAL immigrants. They broke the law, they can get in line with the LEGAL immigrants and wait their turn to follow that beacon. Racial inequality--you are ridiculous. People of color have enjoyed more special treatment in this country since 1964/65 than any other group. Trump didn't owe the loud-mouthed DNC/BLM/Antifa any explanations for their anarchy. Again, they broke the law. Bring it, son. You haven't presented a logical counterpoint yet.

View attachment 431252

The issue is your standing with those who anointed Hussein god, Jesus and the messiah.

Can I see the posts of your disclaiming those pronouncements?

No?

There are none????

You simply voted for "god, Jesus, and the messiah,' the deity of the Democrats?????

You can run but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

I don’t think you’re anywhere near intelligent enough to know what Kafka was getting at in Metamorphosis.

One of us is an Ivy League grad, with the word 'valedictorian' in her resume, and the other is you.

Not ashamed of my education. It’s led me a lot farther than the vast majority of the population. Are you going to be a good little elitist and belittle me because I went to public schools?

Because the more you do, the less you actually address any substantive argument.
No, I was just confirming what I suspected, you were indoctrinated by the democrat public school system that limits freedom of speech. WSU, Cal Berkeley, conservative lecturers not welcome...San Jose and La Jolla school districts, students can't wear MAGA hats but Biden/Harris is OK. Colleges in New England that fire faculty because they support Trump. You might want to look in the mirror before you call someone elitist--like Newsom, Pelosi, Lightfoot, and Witmer who say the mandates are for us but not them. Critical thinking, try it sometime.

View attachment 431252

Here's a rebuttal, sentence by sentence. He pulled out of the climate accord because Obama committed us to paying the lion's share and having to immediately comply while giving MAJOR polluters like China ten years to comply while paying next to nothing. Iran? Those assholes haven't honored a commitment since the shah was deposed and it was an empty commitment by them. Shine a beacon for ILLEGAL immigrants. They broke the law, they can get in line with the LEGAL immigrants and wait their turn to follow that beacon. Racial inequality--you are ridiculous. People of color have enjoyed more special treatment in this country since 1964/65 than any other group. Trump didn't owe the loud-mouthed DNC/BLM/Antifa any explanations for their anarchy. Again, they broke the law. Bring it, son. You haven't presented a logical counterpoint yet.

I may be a bit more succinct: He is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being. And the most prodigious liar in presidential history.

View attachment 431252

I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.

That was one of the best things he did. The Paris accord was another one of those deals where America was supposed to bend over and take if up the ass while countries like China could do whatever they liked.

I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country.

We got nothing from the Iran deal. There was no leverage. Any commitment some Dim idiot makes devalues our commitments.

I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream.

What other side is there other than ours? Spare us the "beacon of light" horseshit. let them fix their own countries. We have absolutely no obligation to allow them to come here.

I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

So you don't think the government shouldn't enforce the laws of our country? Are we really supposed to let thugs run wild and destroy city after city?

You're a lunatic.

One of us is an Ivy League grad, with the word 'valedictorian' in her resume, and the other is you.
Why do you come across like a paid shill?

No, I was just confirming what I suspected, you were indoctrinated by the democrat public school system that limits freedom of speech. WSU, Cal Berkeley, conservative lecturers not welcome...San Jose and La Jolla school districts, students can't wear MAGA hats but Biden/Harris is OK. Colleges in New England that fire faculty because they support Trump. You might want to look in the mirror before you call someone elitist--like Newsom, Pelosi, Lightfoot, and Witmer who say the mandates are for us but not them. Critical thinking, try it sometime.
Ha! I’m calling you an elitist because you’re demeaning me for having gone to public school.

My public school was in a deep red state. There was no limiting of speech but I did predate the conservative fad of stirrup up shit on campus for no academic benefit. The right turned into trolls after I graduated. They used to be taken seriously.

Friend, you’re barely literate and you want me to believe you are some intellectual?

Good lord. I’ve seen more rational insight from janitors than you. Degrees does not equal intellect.

Ha! I’m calling you an elitist because you’re demeaning me for having gone to public school.

My public school was in a deep red state. There was no limiting of speech but I did predate the conservative fad of stirrup up shit on campus for no academic benefit. The right turned into trolls after I graduated. They used to be taken seriously.
Sure you made it into the college system in what, 2000? So you are to wet behind the ears to remember the democrats stirring up shit in the schools since the SIXTIES. Never heard of Angela Davis. Yep, democrat public schools, never tell you the other side of the story. It takes a village--HAHAHAHA!

Friend, you’re barely literate and you want me to believe you are some intellectual?

Good lord. I’ve seen more rational insight from janitors than you. Degrees does not equal intellect.
Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?

I never lie.

I never have to, as I am never wrong.

And.....never consider me as a 'friend.'

I despise you Militant Secularists.

Forum List

Back