🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Data Proves It A Scam

One of us is an Ivy League grad, with the word 'valedictorian' in her resume, and the other is you.
Friend, you’re barely literate and you want me to believe you are some intellectual?

Good lord. I’ve seen more rational insight from janitors than you. Degrees does not equal intellect.

I never lie.

I never have to, as I am never wrong.

And.....never consider me as a 'friend.'

I despise you Militant Secularists.
I totally believe you. But I just can’t figure out why your posts are so full of pseudointellectual nonsense and why you’re always so afraid to actually address any argument with a rational rebuttal?

If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while.

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?
I prefer to take it case by case basis.

I was on scholarship for almost all of my 8 years.
Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.

The scam exposed:

"CORONER: 40% Of Colorado County’s COVID Deaths Were Actually Gunshot Wounds"

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

One of us is an Ivy League grad, with the word 'valedictorian' in her resume, and the other is you.
Friend, you’re barely literate and you want me to believe you are some intellectual?

Good lord. I’ve seen more rational insight from janitors than you. Degrees does not equal intellect.

I never lie.

I totally believe you. But I just can’t figure out why your posts are so full of pseudointellectual nonsense and why you’re always so afraid to actually address any argument with a rational rebuttal?

If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while.

Quite a reaction to your being exposed as a camp follower and a fool.

I never lie.

Just getting sick and tired of trolls like yourself. Your adherence to propaganda and lack of critical thinking is tiresome.

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?

Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
Earned a doctorate actually.
I'll leave you with a quote from a doctor who I recently met, " If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while. "

I never lie.

Just getting sick and tired of trolls like yourself. Your adherence to propaganda and lack of critical thinking is tiresome.
TaTa whippersnapper.

I never lie.

irony-1.png

A doctorate in what, education, like Jill Bidon?

I'll leave you with a quote from a doctor who I recently met, " If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while. "
I’ve been attempting to but none of you seem to have any interest in debate, just launching attacks on others.

There’s little more to the political right than trolling now. You’ve excommunicated anyone who likes to think for themselves.

Medicine. You know, delivering babies and stuff.

Yeah, right. That's why you spend hour after hour posting on this bulleten board, and why your posts are so irrational.

I’ve been attempting to but none of you seem to have any interest in debate, just launching attacks on others.

There’s little more to the political right than trolling now. You’ve excommunicated anyone who likes to think for themselves.
Au contraire, mon ami. You and your democrat buddies have been the trolls for four years. The DNC proved that you were incapable of thinking for yourselves when you failed to stand against a Marxist shill organization like BLM and Antifa's anarchist attacks on US cities. Your democrat leadership showed they were unwilling to protect the interests of their tax-paying citizens. The left has spent the last year practicing their "cancel culture" as they have torn down or defaced US historical cultural icons. The fact that YOU are guilty of this proves that YOU are incapable of thinking for yourself. How's your party line, komrade.

Yeah, right. That's why you spend hour after hour posting on this bulleten board, and why your posts are so irrational.
I'd love to join in but this person has been on my ignore list for a long time.
So I only get half the story but from what I can gather I really made a good move.
Lots of people are on my list and I don't regret a one of them.
Supercilious punks and a-holes, every one.

HaHaHa. You're a democrat. What do you use to deliver them, a clothes hanger?

HaHaHa. You're a democrat. What do you use to deliver them, a clothes hanger?
I haven’t delivered any babies since medical school. I was stationed in a very rural community with a largely immigrant population. I delivered 20 babies in 30 days. It was a hell of a ride.

I now deal with the sickest of the sick. The most chronically ill and medically complicated.

It’s still a hell of a ride.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country. I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream. I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste
Here's a rebuttal, sentence by sentence. He pulled out of the climate accord because Obama committed us to paying the lion's share and having to immediately comply while giving MAJOR polluters like China ten years to comply while paying next to nothing. Iran? Those assholes haven't honored a commitment since the shah was deposed and it was an empty commitment by them. Shine a beacon for ILLEGAL immigrants. They broke the law, they can get in line with the LEGAL immigrants and wait their turn to follow that beacon. Racial inequality--you are ridiculous. People of color have enjoyed more special treatment in this country since 1964/65 than any other group. Trump didn't owe the loud-mouthed DNC/BLM/Antifa any explanations for their anarchy. Again, they broke the law. Bring it, son. You haven't presented a logical counterpoint yet.
Obama committed us to pay the lions share of the climate accord?! And what exactly was the lions share?? I wasn’t aware there was an invoice for that.

The scam exposed:

"CORONER: 40% Of Colorado County’s COVID Deaths Were Actually Gunshot Wounds"

CORONER BRENDA BOCK OF GRAND COUNTY, COLORADO HAS CLAIMED OF THEIR FIVE TOTAL DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO THE CORONAVIRUS WERE REALLY DEATHS AS A RESULT OF GUNSHOT WOUNDS.

Coroner Brenda Brock telling local media “two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.”

I'm questioning why would a coroner do a coronavirus test on a corpse? Where the cause of death wasn't in dispute.

Forum List

Back