🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Data Proves It A Scam

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?
I prefer to take it case by case basis.

I was on scholarship for almost all of my 8 years.
Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
Earned a doctorate actually.
I'll leave you with a quote from a doctor who I recently met, " If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while. "
I’ve been attempting to but none of you seem to have any interest in debate, just launching attacks on others.

There’s little more to the political right than trolling now. You’ve excommunicated anyone who likes to think for themselves.
Au contraire, mon ami. You and your democrat buddies have been the trolls for four years. The DNC proved that you were incapable of thinking for yourselves when you failed to stand against a Marxist shill organization like BLM and Antifa's anarchist attacks on US cities. Your democrat leadership showed they were unwilling to protect the interests of their tax-paying citizens. The left has spent the last year practicing their "cancel culture" as they have torn down or defaced US historical cultural icons. The fact that YOU are guilty of this proves that YOU are incapable of thinking for yourself. How's your party line, komrade.
There’s trolls on all sides, but only one side has become dedicated to the cause. BLM doesn’t exist to make you feel bad, it exists to demand equal treatment or black individuals. Calling it Marxist is beyond childish and not even rational. Merely a jingoistic approach to demonize someone rather than listen and understand.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country. I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream. I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste
Here's a rebuttal, sentence by sentence. He pulled out of the climate accord because Obama committed us to paying the lion's share and having to immediately comply while giving MAJOR polluters like China ten years to comply while paying next to nothing. Iran? Those assholes haven't honored a commitment since the shah was deposed and it was an empty commitment by them. Shine a beacon for ILLEGAL immigrants. They broke the law, they can get in line with the LEGAL immigrants and wait their turn to follow that beacon. Racial inequality--you are ridiculous. People of color have enjoyed more special treatment in this country since 1964/65 than any other group. Trump didn't owe the loud-mouthed DNC/BLM/Antifa any explanations for their anarchy. Again, they broke the law. Bring it, son. You haven't presented a logical counterpoint yet.
Iran was following the agreement as stated by Trumps own state department and even if they weren’t you don’t just rip up an agreement, you work with our allies who were also part of the accord to apply pressure and increase accountability.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country. I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream. I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste
Here's a rebuttal, sentence by sentence. He pulled out of the climate accord because Obama committed us to paying the lion's share and having to immediately comply while giving MAJOR polluters like China ten years to comply while paying next to nothing. Iran? Those assholes haven't honored a commitment since the shah was deposed and it was an empty commitment by them. Shine a beacon for ILLEGAL immigrants. They broke the law, they can get in line with the LEGAL immigrants and wait their turn to follow that beacon. Racial inequality--you are ridiculous. People of color have enjoyed more special treatment in this country since 1964/65 than any other group. Trump didn't owe the loud-mouthed DNC/BLM/Antifa any explanations for their anarchy. Again, they broke the law. Bring it, son. You haven't presented a logical counterpoint yet.
I didn’t say a word about supporting illegal immigration. I said that demonizing illegals was the entire focus of Trumps immigration stance. No balance to promote legal immigration and opportunity for all.

View attachment 431252

Like it or not there are still plenty of issues that still exist with equality in this country. When you have thousands taking to the streets for months there is a better way to respond than to call them all delusional.

View attachment 431252

The issue is your standing with those who anointed Hussein god, Jesus and the messiah.

Can I see the posts of your disclaiming those pronouncements?

No?

There are none????

You simply voted for "god, Jesus, and the messiah,' the deity of the Democrats?????

You can run but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.
Oh now I’m standing with them?! Enough with that BS lady. Comeback when you’re ready for a real conversation

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?

Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
A doctorate in what, education, like Jill Bidon?
Medicine. You know, delivering babies and stuff.
Yeah, right. That's why you spend hour after hour posting on this bulleten board, and why your posts are so irrational.
A welcome distraction from hustle/bustle. You can do a lot while walking from one unit to the next.

View attachment 431252

I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.

That was one of the best things he did. The Paris accord was another one of those deals where America was supposed to bend over and take if up the ass while countries like China could do whatever they liked.

I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country.

We got nothing from the Iran deal. There was no leverage. Any commitment some Dim idiot makes devalues our commitments.

I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream.

What other side is there other than ours? Spare us the "beacon of light" horseshit. let them fix their own countries. We have absolutely no obligation to allow them to come here.

I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

So you don't think the government shouldn't enforce the laws of our country? Are we really supposed to let thugs run wild and destroy city after city?

You're a lunatic.
America was supposed to bend over and take it up the ass? Really? How so?

A successful one, but a scam.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

I will provide the numbers and comparisons that prove...PROVE.....the premise.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

Remember that when you view the following.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.
Do-not-resuscitate order: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And they didn't just have their DNR prepared for the Wuhan.
All our intel agencies said the Russians interfered. You are so full of shit.

A successful one, but a scam.

Hey moron, If it's a scam what is filling up the ICUs and killing all the people in America since the start of the pandemic?

Excessive-Deaths3.jpg

It is not entirely a scam, just like seasonal flu is not a scam.
But deliberately preventing it from ending by flattening the curve to keep it around, is definitely a scam.
Everyone knows that speed is of the essence with any epidemic, and you NEVER want to flatten the curve.
You want it to quickly spike so that herd immunity ends it as quickly as possible, with the fewest deaths.
Dragging it out for a year is how you maximize the death toll.

View attachment 431252

I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.

That was one of the best things he did. The Paris accord was another one of those deals where America was supposed to bend over and take if up the ass while countries like China could do whatever they liked.

I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country.

We got nothing from the Iran deal. There was no leverage. Any commitment some Dim idiot makes devalues our commitments.

I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream.

What other side is there other than ours? Spare us the "beacon of light" horseshit. let them fix their own countries. We have absolutely no obligation to allow them to come here.

I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

So you don't think the government shouldn't enforce the laws of our country? Are we really supposed to let thugs run wild and destroy city after city?

You're a lunatic.

I agree with Slade that we should have honored the Paris Climate Accord, kept the enrichment agreement with Iran, tolerate immigration more, and reigned in the police over racial discrimination.

But I think Trump was right about China taking over too much of our production, and that flattening the curve is the wrong way to deal with ANY epidemic, ever.

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

I agree with Slade that we should have honored the Paris Climate Accord, kept the enrichment agreement with Iran, tolerate immigration more, and reigned in the police over racial discrimination.

But I think Trump was right about China taking over too much of our production, and that flattening the curve is the wrong way to deal with ANY epidemic, ever.
China is absolutely a problem, I don’t think Trump is the first one to acknowledge that. I also don’t think his trade war tough guy approach did much of any good. I also think his COViD response has been an utter disaster. If you don’t flatten the curve then what do you propose we do?

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

China is absolutely a problem, I don’t think Trump is the first one to acknowledge that. I also don’t think his trade war tough guy approach did much of any good. I also think his COViD response has been an utter disaster. If you don’t flatten the curve then what do you propose we do?

ANYTHING is better than flattening the curve.
If you look at history, all epidemics have been ended by herd immunity.
Herd immunity is when an epidemic runs out of local hosts, so then dies out.
The faster it spikes and the sooner the local hosts run out, the less deaths because the epidemic does not have time to spread. Ebola is a classic case where the virus is too greedy and snuffs itself out quickly.
Covid-19 is far less infectious or lethal as Ebola, but you can accelerate herd immunity by things like variolation of those unlikely to die, like those under 30.
If instead you try to flatten the curve, you don't reduce the infection, it is still rapidly spreading.
But all you do is slow down its spread slightly, so that it can spread much FURTHER.
By slowing it down, you give it time to spread to places and people it otherwise would never have reached.
Once you do that, then many times more people will have to die before it is ended.
And that should be obvious.
We have been flattening the curve for 11 months now, and it is a total and complete failure.
If instead we had accelerated herd immunity instead of preventing it, then it would have been over in March. The death toll would have been a tenth of what we have now.

I'll leave you with a quote from a doctor who I recently met, " If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while. "
I’ve been attempting to but none of you seem to have any interest in debate, just launching attacks on others.

There’s little more to the political right than trolling now. You’ve excommunicated anyone who likes to think for themselves.
Au contraire, mon ami. You and your democrat buddies have been the trolls for four years. The DNC proved that you were incapable of thinking for yourselves when you failed to stand against a Marxist shill organization like BLM and Antifa's anarchist attacks on US cities. Your democrat leadership showed they were unwilling to protect the interests of their tax-paying citizens. The left has spent the last year practicing their "cancel culture" as they have torn down or defaced US historical cultural icons. The fact that YOU are guilty of this proves that YOU are incapable of thinking for yourself. How's your party line, komrade.
There’s trolls on all sides, but only one side has become dedicated to the cause. BLM doesn’t exist to make you feel bad, it exists to demand equal treatment or black individuals. Calling it Marxist is beyond childish and not even rational. Merely a jingoistic approach to demonize someone rather than listen and understand.
OK, doc, you know it all, so why don't you go to BLM's FB page and pay particular attention to what their leader calls it. She calls it a Marxist organization. I'm damn sure glad you aren't my doctor. Any doctor that spends as much time on a message board as you do is not a doctor.

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

You're agreeing with one of the biggest dumbasses in the forum. None of those policies are good ideas. They all mean disaster for America.

Wrong. The purpose of BLM is to advance the cause of Marxism. They don't give a rats ass about black people.

Last edited:

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

The faster it spikes and the sooner the local hosts run out, the less deaths because the epidemic does not have time to spread. Ebola is a classic case where the virus is too greedy and snuffs itself out quickly.
Covid-19 is far less infectious or lethal as Ebola, but you can accelerate herd immunity by things like variolation of those unlikely to die, like those under 30.
If instead you try to flatten the curve, you don't reduce the infection, it is still rapidly spreading.
But all you do is slow down its spread slightly, so that it can spread much FURTHER.
By slowing it down, you give it time to spread to places and people it otherwise would never have reached.
Once you do that, then many times more people will have to die before it is ended.
We have been flattening the curve for 11 months now, and it is a total and complete failure.
If instead we had accelerated herd immunity instead of preventing it, then it would have been over in March. The death toll would have been a tenth of what we have now.
It only rapidly spreads by those who don’t try to flatten the curve. and it doesn’t help when the president of the United States promotes that sentiment. All we had to do was lock down and wait it out for a month. Vaccine is now done and vaccine is the mechanism to herd immunity. Not mass infections. Other countries were able to flatten successfully because their citizens had discipline.

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

It only rapidly spreads by those who don’t try to flatten the curve. and it doesn’t help when the president of the United States promotes that sentiment. All we had to do was lock down and wait it out for a month. Vaccine is now done and vaccine is the mechanism to herd immunity. Not mass infections. Other countries were able to flatten successfully because their citizens had discipline.
We did lockdown, dumbass. We did everything Fauci said. It didn't work.

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

We did lockdown, dumbass. We did everything Fauci said. It didn't work.
No WE didn’t. Some did, many others ignored it. The virus doesn’t spread by magic it spreads by human to human contact. So obviously many people were not doing everything Fauci said

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

Your village called, that want you to come home right away. They want their idiot back.

Forum List

Back