🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Data Proves It A Scam

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.

That was one of the best things he did. The Paris accord was another one of those deals where America was supposed to bend over and take if up the ass while countries like China could do whatever they liked.

I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country.

We got nothing from the Iran deal. There was no leverage. Any commitment some Dim idiot makes devalues our commitments.

I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream.

What other side is there other than ours? Spare us the "beacon of light" horseshit. let them fix their own countries. We have absolutely no obligation to allow them to come here.

I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

So you don't think the government shouldn't enforce the laws of our country? Are we really supposed to let thugs run wild and destroy city after city?

You're a lunatic.
America was supposed to bend over and take it up the ass? Really? How so?

I agree with Slade that we should have honored the Paris Climate Accord, kept the enrichment agreement with Iran, tolerate immigration more, and reigned in the police over racial discrimination.

But I think Trump was right about China taking over too much of our production, and that flattening the curve is the wrong way to deal with ANY epidemic, ever.
China is absolutely a problem, I don’t think Trump is the first one to acknowledge that. I also don’t think his trade war tough guy approach did much of any good. I also think his COViD response has been an utter disaster. If you don’t flatten the curve then what do you propose we do?

ANYTHING is better than flattening the curve.
If you look at history, all epidemics have been ended by herd immunity.
Herd immunity is when an epidemic runs out of local hosts, so then dies out.
The faster it spikes and the sooner the local hosts run out, the less deaths because the epidemic does not have time to spread. Ebola is a classic case where the virus is too greedy and snuffs itself out quickly.
Covid-19 is far less infectious or lethal as Ebola, but you can accelerate herd immunity by things like variolation of those unlikely to die, like those under 30.
If instead you try to flatten the curve, you don't reduce the infection, it is still rapidly spreading.
But all you do is slow down its spread slightly, so that it can spread much FURTHER.
By slowing it down, you give it time to spread to places and people it otherwise would never have reached.
Once you do that, then many times more people will have to die before it is ended.
And that should be obvious.
We have been flattening the curve for 11 months now, and it is a total and complete failure.
If instead we had accelerated herd immunity instead of preventing it, then it would have been over in March. The death toll would have been a tenth of what we have now.
It only rapidly spreads by those who don’t try to flatten the curve. and it doesn’t help when the president of the United States promotes that sentiment. All we had to do was lock down and wait it out for a month. Vaccine is now done and vaccine is the mechanism to herd immunity. Not mass infections. Other countries were able to flatten successfully because their citizens had discipline.
We did lockdown, dumbass. We did everything Fauci said. It didn't work.
No WE didn’t. Some did, many others ignored it. The virus doesn’t spread by magic it spreads by human to human contact. So obviously many people were not doing everything Fauci said

Wrong.
Masks do very little to prevent the spread of infection.
Washing hands helps a lot more, but that still does not help much because once you come home from the line at the grocery store, you have already touched you car, keys, doorknob, faucet handle, etc., before you can ever try to wash your hands.
No matter how much you try to flatten the curve, you are still causing the infection to spread further and wider. Time is always the enemy in an epidemic, and no amount of flattening the curve helps in any way at all. All that does is delay and prevent the only thing that can end it, herd immunity.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.

That was one of the best things he did. The Paris accord was another one of those deals where America was supposed to bend over and take if up the ass while countries like China could do whatever they liked.

I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country.

We got nothing from the Iran deal. There was no leverage. Any commitment some Dim idiot makes devalues our commitments.

I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream.

What other side is there other than ours? Spare us the "beacon of light" horseshit. let them fix their own countries. We have absolutely no obligation to allow them to come here.

I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

So you don't think the government shouldn't enforce the laws of our country? Are we really supposed to let thugs run wild and destroy city after city?

You're a lunatic.

I agree with Slade that we should have honored the Paris Climate Accord, kept the enrichment agreement with Iran, tolerate immigration more, and reigned in the police over racial discrimination.

But I think Trump was right about China taking over too much of our production, and that flattening the curve is the wrong way to deal with ANY epidemic, ever.
China is absolutely a problem, I don’t think Trump is the first one to acknowledge that. I also don’t think his trade war tough guy approach did much of any good. I also think his COViD response has been an utter disaster. If you don’t flatten the curve then what do you propose we do?

The faster it spikes and the sooner the local hosts run out, the less deaths because the epidemic does not have time to spread. Ebola is a classic case where the virus is too greedy and snuffs itself out quickly.
Covid-19 is far less infectious or lethal as Ebola, but you can accelerate herd immunity by things like variolation of those unlikely to die, like those under 30.
If instead you try to flatten the curve, you don't reduce the infection, it is still rapidly spreading.
But all you do is slow down its spread slightly, so that it can spread much FURTHER.
By slowing it down, you give it time to spread to places and people it otherwise would never have reached.
Once you do that, then many times more people will have to die before it is ended.
We have been flattening the curve for 11 months now, and it is a total and complete failure.
If instead we had accelerated herd immunity instead of preventing it, then it would have been over in March. The death toll would have been a tenth of what we have now.
It only rapidly spreads by those who don’t try to flatten the curve. and it doesn’t help when the president of the United States promotes that sentiment. All we had to do was lock down and wait it out for a month. Vaccine is now done and vaccine is the mechanism to herd immunity. Not mass infections. Other countries were able to flatten successfully because their citizens had discipline.

But slowing the spread still means it grows and constantly gets even hard to end.
So flattening the curve is not just useless, but incredibly counter productive.
There is no country that improved anything by flattening the curve.
There are countries that used quarantine with contact tracing successfully, but none have been successful with flattening the curve through social distancing.

The vaccine is one mechanism that can implement herd immunity, but we could easily have ended it in March with herd immunity through variolation.

Flattening the curve actually prevent herd immunity, so is incredibly bad as a strategy, and guarantees the largest possible death toll.

A successful one, but a scam.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

I will provide the numbers and comparisons that prove...PROVE.....the premise.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

Remember that when you view the following.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.
Do-not-resuscitate order: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And they didn't just have their DNR prepared for the Wuhan.

Here it is:
View attachment 431684

Now can you explain how these extra people died?

Otherwise we have a mystery way that thousands of more Americans are dying a day? Now you can say that it isn't COVID but we have Hospitals full of patients and body bags with death people...

Now please give an explanation for that?

You don't mind if the serious people actually tackle the problem while you try a spin some answer?

That is easy to explain.
If instead of letting herd immunity end ANY epidemic, such as a seasonal flu, by preventing the spike that ends the epidemic with herd immunity, then you will keep the epidemic going forever.
The fact covid-19 was artificially made permanent by flattening the curve and preventing the spike that would have ended it, we have killed at least an additional 250k people who would not otherwise have died. And if we did not have a vaccine, and instead kept flattening the curve, we would keep killing 300k people a year, forever.

How do I know this for certain?
First of all because all epidemics have always ONLY ended by herd immunity, and nothing else; and second because there is nothing exceptionally lethal or infectious about covid-19 that is any different than seasonal flu. Those who claimed it has a high lethality of 1.5%, were wrong. They early on were not aware that 90% of those infected were asymptomatic and therefore did not go get tested, test positive, and get counted.

A successful one, but a scam.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

I will provide the numbers and comparisons that prove...PROVE.....the premise.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

Remember that when you view the following.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.
Do-not-resuscitate order: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And they didn't just have their DNR prepared for the Wuhan.
All our intel agencies said the Russians interfered. You are so full of shit.

And all of our intel agencies also lied and said Saddam had stockpiles of WMD.
They have never shown any evidence at all, not even a casual explanation.
And clearly it is very easy to turn computers owned innocent people into bots for hacking, so how could anyone really know who did anything on the internet?

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

No WE didn’t. Some did, many others ignored it. The virus doesn’t spread by magic it spreads by human to human contact. So obviously many people were not doing everything Fauci said

Wrong.
Washing hands helps a lot more, but that still does not help much because once you come home from the line at the grocery store, you have already touched you car, keys, doorknob, faucet handle, etc., before you can ever try to wash your hands.
No matter how much you try to flatten the curve, you are still causing the infection to spread further and wider. Time is always the enemy in an epidemic, and no amount of flattening the curve helps in any way at all. All that does is delay and prevent the only thing that can end it, herd immunity.
I don’t believe you. Look at many countries in east Asia. Look at Australia, look at Hawaii or any other place that was actually disciplined in their safety efforts.

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

But slowing the spread still means it grows and constantly gets even hard to end.
There are countries that used quarantine with contact tracing successfully, but none have been successful with flattening the curve through social distancing.

The vaccine is one mechanism that can implement herd immunity, but we could easily have ended it in March with herd immunity through variolation.

Flattening the curve actually prevent herd immunity, so is incredibly bad as a strategy, and guarantees the largest possible death toll.
Which country used your strategy successfully?

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?
I prefer to take it case by case basis.

I was on scholarship for almost all of my 8 years.
Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
Earned a doctorate actually.
I'll leave you with a quote from a doctor who I recently met, " If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while. "
I’ve been attempting to but none of you seem to have any interest in debate, just launching attacks on others.

There’s little more to the political right than trolling now. You’ve excommunicated anyone who likes to think for themselves.
Au contraire, mon ami. You and your democrat buddies have been the trolls for four years. The DNC proved that you were incapable of thinking for yourselves when you failed to stand against a Marxist shill organization like BLM and Antifa's anarchist attacks on US cities. Your democrat leadership showed they were unwilling to protect the interests of their tax-paying citizens. The left has spent the last year practicing their "cancel culture" as they have torn down or defaced US historical cultural icons. The fact that YOU are guilty of this proves that YOU are incapable of thinking for yourself. How's your party line, komrade.
There’s trolls on all sides, but only one side has become dedicated to the cause. BLM doesn’t exist to make you feel bad, it exists to demand equal treatment or black individuals. Calling it Marxist is beyond childish and not even rational. Merely a jingoistic approach to demonize someone rather than listen and understand.
OK, doc, you know it all, so why don't you go to BLM's FB page and pay particular attention to what their leader calls it. She calls it a Marxist organization. I'm damn sure glad you aren't my doctor. Any doctor that spends as much time on a message board as you do is not a doctor.

Here is the link to BlackLivesMatter.com.
Show me anywhere is mentions Marx?
I don't see it anywhere.
In fact, BLM is very decentralized and is very local, the opposite of Marxism.

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?

Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
I'll leave you with a quote from a doctor who I recently met, " If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while. "
I’ve been attempting to but none of you seem to have any interest in debate, just launching attacks on others.

There’s little more to the political right than trolling now. You’ve excommunicated anyone who likes to think for themselves.
Au contraire, mon ami. You and your democrat buddies have been the trolls for four years. The DNC proved that you were incapable of thinking for yourselves when you failed to stand against a Marxist shill organization like BLM and Antifa's anarchist attacks on US cities. Your democrat leadership showed they were unwilling to protect the interests of their tax-paying citizens. The left has spent the last year practicing their "cancel culture" as they have torn down or defaced US historical cultural icons. The fact that YOU are guilty of this proves that YOU are incapable of thinking for yourself. How's your party line, komrade.
There’s trolls on all sides, but only one side has become dedicated to the cause. BLM doesn’t exist to make you feel bad, it exists to demand equal treatment or black individuals. Calling it Marxist is beyond childish and not even rational. Merely a jingoistic approach to demonize someone rather than listen and understand.
OK, doc, you know it all, so why don't you go to BLM's FB page and pay particular attention to what their leader calls it. She calls it a Marxist organization. I'm damn sure glad you aren't my doctor. Any doctor that spends as much time on a message board as you do is not a doctor.

I don't see it anywhere.
They call it Marxist because the founders were Marxist. Beyond that I don’t think any of them have really taken the time to learn what the actual group tries to represent

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

Wrong.
I don’t believe you. Look at many countries in east Asia. Look at Australia, look at Hawaii or any other place that was actually disciplined in their safety efforts.

That is totally wrong.
This isolated places succeeded with quarantine and contact tracing, and NOT through flattening the curve.
The way you can tell is that quarantine works as quickly as possible, and you never get a high count because of the speed at which infection spread is prevented.
And it very quickly ends it entirely.
Flattening the curve is the exact opposite, can never end it, and the infection constantly spreads and increases, making the epidemic last FOREVER!.

I don't see it anywhere.
They call it Marxist because the founders were Marxist. Beyond that I don’t think any of them have really taken the time to learn what the actual group tries to represent

I find no indication there are central founders, and the 3 women who actually registered an organization of that name, show no Marxist affiliation or inclinations I can find.

{...

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people.[2][3][4][5][6] While there are specific organizations like the Black Lives Matter Global Network that label themselves simply as "Black Lives Matter", the Black Lives Matter movement comprises a broad array of people and organizations. The slogan "Black Lives Matter" itself remains untrademarked by any group.[7] The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.[8]

In July 2013, the movement began with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of African-American teen Trayvon Martin 17 months earlier in February 2012. The movement became nationally recognized for street demonstrations following the 2014 deaths of two African Americans, that of Michael Brown—resulting in protests and unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, a city near St. Louis—and Eric Garner in New York City.[9][10] Since the Ferguson protests, participants in the movement have demonstrated against the deaths of numerous other African Americans by police actions or while in police custody. In the summer of 2015, Black Lives Matter activists became involved in the 2016 United States presidential election.[11] The originators of the hashtag and call to action, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi, expanded their project into a national network of over 30 local chapters between 2014 and 2016.[12] The overall Black Lives Matter movement is a decentralized network of activists with no formal hierarchy.[13]
...}

I don't see it anywhere.

I find no indication there are central founders, and the 3 women who actually registered an organization of that name, show no Marxist affiliation or inclinations I can find.

{...

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people.[2][3][4][5][6] While there are specific organizations like the Black Lives Matter Global Network that label themselves simply as "Black Lives Matter", the Black Lives Matter movement comprises a broad array of people and organizations. The slogan "Black Lives Matter" itself remains untrademarked by any group.[7] The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.[8]

In July 2013, the movement began with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of African-American teen Trayvon Martin 17 months earlier in February 2012. The movement became nationally recognized for street demonstrations following the 2014 deaths of two African Americans, that of Michael Brown—resulting in protests and unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, a city near St. Louis—and Eric Garner in New York City.[9][10] Since the Ferguson protests, participants in the movement have demonstrated against the deaths of numerous other African Americans by police actions or while in police custody. In the summer of 2015, Black Lives Matter activists became involved in the 2016 United States presidential election.[11] The originators of the hashtag and call to action, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi, expanded their project into a national network of over 30 local chapters between 2014 and 2016.[12] The overall Black Lives Matter movement is a decentralized network of activists with no formal hierarchy.[13]
...}
Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’

I don't see it anywhere.

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

That is the part that calls for a conspiracy theory, because every single epidemic in all of history has always only been ended by herd immunity in the past, and now suddenly all the media is telling people to do flattening the curve, even though that has never worked and never can possibly work.

If you are going to say that there epidemics ended by other things like vaccines and use epidemics like smallpox or polio as examples, you would be wrong.
First of all, anything that ends an epidemic without everyone having to be immune is herd immunity, and second is that vaccines prevent future epidemic and take too long to prevent one in progress.
For example, the 1948 polio epidemic was essentially over by the time the Salk vaccine became available in 1957.

Variolation has a long and proven history, going back to ancient Egypt.
You would not use that for something as lethal as Ebola, but it would easily have end covid-19 will fewer than 10k deaths, back in March.

I don't see it anywhere.
Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation—the umbrella organization for the BLM global movement, yep, that sounds like a decentralized org. Founding member Patrisse Cullors is a self-described Marxist. She and co-founder Opal Tometi advocated for the release of a communist cop killer. Their website had their attacks on the nuclear family and Marxist intentions removed in Sept. They are a Marxist DNC shill organization and you can live in denial as long as you like, doesn't change the facts.

I don't see it anywhere.

{...

...}

That simply is false.
And Breitbart News is not a valid source.

{...
Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.
...}

For example, they are are claiming the Weatherman Underground was Marxist, and they were not.
I know because was also part of the Weatherman Underground, along with people like Bernadine Dorn and Mark Rudd, and none of the Weathermen I knew were Marxists.
Marx was not only very theoretical, but way out of date and simplistic.

I don't see it anywhere.
Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation—the umbrella organization for the BLM global movement, yep, that sounds like a decentralized org. Founding member Patrisse Cullors is a self-described Marxist. She and co-founder Opal Tometi advocated for the release of a communist cop killer. Their website had their attacks on the nuclear family and Marxist intentions removed in Sept. They are a Marxist DNC shill organization and you can live in denial as long as you like, doesn't change the facts.

There is no umbrella organization for BLM, and each city has their own independent groups.
There is just one organization that registered the name first. That does not mean they influence anyone else.
And they do not describe themselves as Marxist anywhere I can find.
Nor do Marxists attack the nuclear family. Marxists like things like nuclear families.

I don't see it anywhere.

{...

...}

That simply is false.

{...
Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.
...}

For example, they are are claiming the Weatherman Underground was Marxist, and they were not.
I know because was also part of the Weatherman Underground, along with people like Bernadine Dorn and Mark Rudd, and none of the Weathermen I knew were Marxists.
Kiss my ass. Your a liar and I don't have time for you.

I don't see it anywhere.

{...

...}

That simply is false.

{...
...}

I watched a video where she says she's a trained Marxist. Brietbart is far more credible than the fake news you watch,

View attachment 431252

You're a lunatic.

That is the part that calls for a conspiracy theory, because every single epidemic in all of history has always only been ended by herd immunity in the past, and now suddenly all the media is telling people to do flattening the curve, even though that has never worked and never can possibly work.

If you are going to say that there epidemics ended by other things like vaccines and use epidemics like smallpox or polio as examples, you would be wrong.
First of all, anything that ends an epidemic without everyone having to be immune is herd immunity, and second is that vaccines prevent future epidemic and take too long to prevent one in progress.
For example, the 1948 polio epidemic was essentially over by the time the Salk vaccine became available in 1957.

Variolation has a long and proven history, going back to ancient Egypt.
You would not use that for something as lethal as Ebola, but it would easily have end covid-19 will fewer than 10k deaths, back in March.
Pandemics in the past had no choice. In today’s age we have the resources and technology to handle a shutdown. We developed a vaccine in less than a year and were able to conduct much of our business remotely. Without out any mitigation we would have overwhelmed our hospitals and an estimated 2.2 million would have died in the US. That does not sound like a smart solution to me. Also look at South Korea and Australia who’s mitigation reduced their death counts to under 1000. There is proof right there that it works. Now the vaccine will come in and take care of the rest

If you bought the scam…..answer these questions if you dare.

“…. flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

The question is why Covid would have won this battle so completely, for there to be essentially zero flu cases and millions of Covid ones – surely the flu would have gotten to some people before Covid did?

….if correct, would render ridiculous the entire response to Covid, not least because it would mean Covid is far less dangerous than has been widely asserted.

…masks, social distancing and lockdowns…

...why would these measures have worked so unintentionally well for flu, which has been with us for millennia, but Covid cases are still skyrocketing? Do masks let one particle through and stop another?

...this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases.”
Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

Dummy it was already explained. Same precautions we use against Covid are effective against less contagious influenza that is also vaccinated against.

Influenza CAN'T be confused for covid by testing.

Well, if those precautions are so effective against the flu, how come you're also squawking about Covid cases rising? Are the precautions effective, or aren't they? Are they only effective against flu, but not Covid?

Also, you do realize that not every diagnosed Covid case is actually tested, right?

Forum List

Back