🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Data Proves It A Scam

I’m not listening to medical diagnosis analysis from a poster who can’t post a thread title in English. :shock:

The Cares Act incentivized including non covid illness as covid related because it increases Medicare payments-

If you were intelligent, informed and honest - you would know that.
And you think that has what to do with contributing factors for death on death certificates?

Go on. Do you think hospital systems bill off of death certificates? Billing Medicare for a diagnosis that is not present is a felony, by the way, and not something a physician is going to do just to garner the hospital a few extra bucks that they'll never see.

I am intelligent and well informed. You are not. You don't know the first thing about medical billing.

I've applied the same level of absurdity as you did in your post.

Right. Saying that factors contributing to someone’s deaths should be written as such in the death certificate is absurd.

You are an idiot and your response indicates you have no rational response, just trolling.

No....lying about the cause of death is.

The cause of death is identical for all humans - Heart failure followed by lack of oxygen to the brain. A coroner can not though but that on the death certificate they need to explain what caused that.
Folk may have a number of illnesses that will eventually kill them but are living with, so if covid comes along and pushes them over the edge then it is quite reasonable for a coroner or doctor to name covid as the cause.

The Cares Act incentivized including non covid illness as covid related because it increases Medicare payments-

And you think that has what to do with contributing factors for death on death certificates?

Go on. Do you think hospital systems bill off of death certificates? Billing Medicare for a diagnosis that is not present is a felony, by the way, and not something a physician is going to do just to garner the hospital a few extra bucks that they'll never see.

I am intelligent and well informed. You are not. You don't know the first thing about medical billing.
great spin,, to bad youre wrong again,,

I wait in earnest for your apology,,,

thats all your doing,, and so far everything youve said is wrong or twisted to fit your narrative,, OH and outright lies,,
Nope. I'm telling you reality. You're sticking your fingers in your ears because it doesn't suit your political narrative.

The article I provided gives the proper context to these allegations and demonstrates that the allegations are not truthful.
what ever you say,, youre are the all knowing god after all,,,
I know a lot about some topics. This one in particular. I provided the relevant rebuttal. You've yet to provide a substantive response other than attacking me which is pretty typical when you've run out of things to say.

This is what happens when you believe dumb crap on the internet. You should be embarrassed.

Ciao.

"youre wrong again" is just the laziest argument you could make.

And it's lazy because there's nothing to back it up. Just obstinance.

Sure?

thats all your doing,, and so far everything youve said is wrong or twisted to fit your narrative,, OH and outright lies,,
Nope. I'm telling you reality. You're sticking your fingers in your ears because it doesn't suit your political narrative.

The article I provided gives the proper context to these allegations and demonstrates that the allegations are not truthful.
I know a lot about some topics. This one in particular. I provided the relevant rebuttal. You've yet to provide a substantive response other than attacking me which is pretty typical when you've run out of things to say.

This is what happens when you believe dumb crap on the internet. You should be embarrassed.

Ciao.
what youve provided is twisted explanations that fail to prove anything other than youre a liar,,,

you said there wasnt any monitory factors and thats wrong,,, apology not accepted,,,

Ciao.
what youve provided is twisted explanations that fail to prove anything other than youre a liar,,,

Another lazy argument without any substance.

Ciao.

Another lazy argument without any substance.
yes you did,,

Right. Saying that factors contributing to someone’s deaths should be written as such in the death certificate is absurd.

You are an idiot and your response indicates you have no rational response, just trolling.

Medical professionals always determine contributing causes of death for the death certificates. You shouldn’t accuse them of lying just because it’s politically convenient to downplay the effects of coronavirus.

The chances of dying from the scamdemic are essentially zero.

Any who succumb to the Liberal scam are liars.

Raise your paw.

you said there wasnt any monitory factors and thats wrong,,, apology not accepted,,,

I said there aren't monetary factors for listing COVID on a death certificate.

You don't bill based on death certificates.

just another of your twisted facts that fail the truth test,,,

Medical professionals always determine contributing causes of death for the death certificates. You shouldn’t accuse them of lying just because it’s politically convenient to downplay the effects of coronavirus.

Raise your paw.

Want to come do hospital rounds with me and I'll show you all the scams on ventilators who have essentially zero chance of dying?

Lazy argument number...

I've lost count.

That's all you have. Just saying "nuh uh".

And that's because you don't actually know much about the topic.

Lazy argument number...

I've lost count.

That's all you have. Just saying "nuh uh".

And that's because you don't actually know much about the topic.
if you say so oh great lord of eveything,,,

Raise your paw.

Want to come do hospital rounds with me and I'll show you all the scams on ventilators who have essentially zero chance of dying?

Dude - emptying the bedpans, while a worthy occupation due respect -
It does not make you an expert.
You are on here far too much to be more than that during a pandemic.

Forum List

Back