The day the US stepped down from leadership

Rather, it's the fact that the Ego-in-Chief puts his narcissist vision of himself ahead of putting the American People First! THAT should be his first and PRIMARY goal with everything else following in its proper place as a result of concentrating and following that paradigm.

And how do you think giving the keys to our treasury to the U.N. to subsidize our enemies is "putting the American people first"?
Deflect much, you bloody fraud? You dropped the first line of my quote in a STUPID attempt to redirect and pivot from the subject. It was on the point YOU made and didn't want to discuss. So the entire thought came together with this;

"Hey, numb nuts, the problem with the Orange One isn't the America First bullshit he chants to his faction, which is just the smoke and mirrors of political jingoism. Rather, it's the fact that the Ego-in-Chief puts his narcissist vision of himself ahead of putting the American People First! THAT should be his first and PRIMARY goal with everything else following in its proper place as a result of concentrating and following that paradigm."

So do you have a response to that and an explanation why that fucking Orange Clown isn't looking out for the American People First rather than his damn image and inflated ego? JUST HOW THE FUCK DO THE TREASURY AND THE U.N. FACTOR INTO THAT, YOU BLOODY FOOL?
You don't get to dictate which of your moronic opinions I respond to, snowflake.
You don't get to dictate which of your moronic opinions I respond to, snowflake.
Me, a Snowflake? You're the stupid fuck ducking and avoiding a response, shit for brains. And you're the one who dug yourself deeper into that horseshit covering yourself, asshole!

Me, a Snowflake? You're the stupid fuck ducking and avoiding a response, shit for brains. And you're the one who dug yourself deeper into that horseshit covering yourself, asshole!
Yeah, you, a snowflake. Wassamatter, you mad 'cause I don't respond to your bullshit opinions as though they were facts?

Yeah, you, a snowflake. Wassamatter, you mad 'cause I don't respond to your bullshit opinions as though they were facts?
Of course not, dipstick! But thanks for validating my point that you did dodged responding, and for providing proof you're a liar! Do you buy your shit sandwiches or make your own? Bon appetite!

The day we stepped down from being led around by the nose and Resumed Leadership

Of course not, dipstick! But thanks for validating my point that you did dodged responding, and for providing proof you're a liar! Do you buy your shit sandwiches or make your own? Bon appetite!
Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back