The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end

Did you ever play softball for the leagues at Lemon Park south of the tracks, Harry?
i have no idea where that is jake....
Go up Lemon from Anaheim into Fullerton, and I am talking about the old softball and little league fields on the left before you reach the Santa Fe tracks a couple blocks north.
oh way up there....no i hardly ever went into that area,if i went into Fullerton it was usually along Harbor Blvd into downtown in the court house area or the collage area....some good restaurants along that area too....Fullerton is an old looking city but it has a lot of nice areas...
Once upon a time with the orange groves to the east and no CSUF and that wonderful small down town on Harbor and blow Hillcrest Park: what a fun, fun place.
what years are we talking about Jake?.....

Now we know why the howling, pants shitting, freaking out and total panic has set in

The data is there: This country is increasingly becoming more of color, more immigrant, more LGBT, more diverse, less Anglo-white. And we need historic change in our country. It's going to change us forever,

Why Maria Hinojosa Is 'Less Afraid' Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

Guano can't deal with the fact that blacks are becoming more irrelevant. They've already been overtaken by Latinos. A huge amount of blacks kill each other or end up in prison. The rest have the highest amount of unemployment, illiteracy, drug addiction, abortion rates, homosexuality and HIV/AIDS.

Did you ever play softball for the leagues at Lemon Park south of the tracks, Harry?
Go up Lemon from Anaheim into Fullerton, and I am talking about the old softball and little league fields on the left before you reach the Santa Fe tracks a couple blocks north.
oh way up there....no i hardly ever went into that area,if i went into Fullerton it was usually along Harbor Blvd into downtown in the court house area or the collage area....some good restaurants along that area too....Fullerton is an old looking city but it has a lot of nice areas...
Once upon a time with the orange groves to the east and no CSUF and that wonderful small down town on Harbor and blow Hillcrest Park: what a fun, fun place.
Mid fifties to 1968 or so. I used to fence at the arcade next to the theater on Harbor.

theHawk can't stand 95% of blacks, 80% of Hispanics, and 52 to 54% of women will vote against Trump.

Mid fifties to 1968 or so. I used to fence at the arcade next to the theater on Harbor.
i was still living in Niagara Falls NY at that time....moved to Cal in summer of 67....what a culture shock....a backwards NY kid moving to Cal during the Summer of Love....lol

Now we know why the howling, pants shitting, freaking out and total panic has set in

The data is there: This country is increasingly becoming more of color, more immigrant, more LGBT, more diverse, less Anglo-white. And we need historic change in our country. It's going to change us forever,

Why Maria Hinojosa Is 'Less Afraid' Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change
I cannot wait to see the day when someone as totally f---ed up as Guno becomes our leader.
We've come close a couple of times, on the other side of the Color Line, with the likes of George Wallace... Guno's white doppleganger.

Mac1958 is using a self picture below:

fa07a910638016074bee04542919e38cfcd6861f5f1220252cf214c7f2d40732.jpg

Not true, you're actually one of the ones here who is embarrassed about being white.

What guno is trying to do every time he posts this shit is stir up hate between the races.

That has been the strategy of the Democrat party ever since Reconstruction. Pit the races against each other to get votes.

What guno is trying to do every time he posts this shit is stir up hate between the races.

That has been the strategy of the Democrat party ever since Reconstruction. Pit the races against each other to get votes.
And now it is the Trumpistas turn.

I cannot wait to see the day when someone as totally f---ed up as Guno becomes our leader.

Guano can't go a week without posting this garbage

so facts and data is garbage? interesting
well, the FACT is that white people make up 77% of our current population. While we "might" someday become the minority, it certainly won't be today.

Mark

It is certainly being presented here, and has been else where as a change for the good.

Yet, celebrating the decline of a whole race as a good thing, how is that not racist?

And could you also tell US why you think it is a good thing?
I never said it was a change for good OR bad. I said it will be a change. How can you read into that something racist?

Your words.

".it's a fact that we blase' and privileged whites/caucasians will have to live with. I've been lucky to live among many different ethnic groups and the idea doesn't frighten me, but it will a lot of people."

YOu refer to whites in negative terms and state that WE may be frightened, but we have to live with it.

Your slant is obvious.

So, as I asked,

1. How is that not racist?

2. Why do you think it is a good thing?
Don't ask these morons to explain their racism. They don't see it as a bad thing. You're playing into their hands by displaying a desire to be liked by these people. Fuck 'em. Enjoy your white privileges.

I don't want to be liked by them. I want to rub their faces in the fact that they are full of shit.

It is certainly being presented here, and has been else where as a change for the good.

Yet, celebrating the decline of a whole race as a good thing, how is that not racist?

And could you also tell US why you think it is a good thing?
I never said it was a change for good OR bad. I said it will be a change. How can you read into that something racist?

Your words.

".it's a fact that we blase' and privileged whites/caucasians will have to live with. I've been lucky to live among many different ethnic groups and the idea doesn't frighten me, but it will a lot of people."

YOu refer to whites in negative terms and state that WE may be frightened, but we have to live with it.

Your slant is obvious.

So, as I asked,

Have we not been the privileged group? Have we not been blase' about how other ethnic groups cope with being discriminated against? Show me where I think it's a "good thing".

No, we have not been the privileged group, not in my lifetime.

No, we have not been blase' about how other ethnic groups cope with being discriminated against. Fighting against such discrimination has been the consensus of this nation, and it's white population for generations.

And your negative opinion about whites in this context shows that you think it is a good thing.

Now that we are past that.

So, as I asked,

You're not afraid to walk through 'Little Village' at night are you?

Nope, but I'm sure you are afraid to so much as make eye contact with a real person in the real world, you bigmouth pussy. That's why you are here posting your ignorant bullshit. You've obviously got no other outlet for your craven racist idiocy.
An Introduction To Racial Tensions In Los Angeles « Hispanic Pundit
That's right. In your deluded world 'everyone is the same'. Every negro is welcome in Little Village.
You're stupid.

You're a coward, speaking from fear and ignorance; nothing more.
An Introduction To Racial Tensions In Los Angeles « Hispanic Pundit

Query: DO you consider this a change for the good or for the ill and please explain why.
For the best , my kids and grand kids won't have to put up with institutionalized racism as they will be one of many with not one group predominant
I hope you live long enough to watch what will happen to the negro race once Hispanics control the country from the Presidency to the dog catcher.
If you're smart you'll start saving to buy tickets to go live in Africa were you came from.
I was born at Cook County Hospital. Lived in some of the most violent inner city shithole housing in the city.
I witnessed everyday a level of negro on negro violence that was unimaginable. They are fucking sub-humans. When Hispanics started moving in the level of racial violence between the two groups was off the chart.
Now the situation is a thousand times worse.

It must suck to live in constant irrational fear like dannypussy.

Forum List

Back