The De-evolution of U.S. Society

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Forcing the U.S. to abandon its values was an important goal of al Qaeda. With Trump's election to the presidency, the Trump voters aided al Qaeda in the realization of their ultimate goal.

16427642_1450434464990485_3862962376517172787_n.jpg

Congratulations angry white working class voters, your jihad against the United States is a success.

Forcing the U.S. to abandon its values was an important goal of al Qaeda. With Trump's election to the presidency, the Trump voters aided al Qaeda in the realization of their ultimate goal.

View attachment 110168

Congratulations angry white working class voters, your jihad against the United States is a success.

You got it backwards. Obama was going along more with their values than ours. Under Obama, we had division and violence in the streets. That is what our enemies want.

Bringing people together, bringing back jobs, protecting our borders and putting citizens first is what our enemies hate.

View attachment 110168

The PATRIOT ACT accomplished that and then Barrypuppet doubled down with the NDAA and indefinite detention. So, how many muslim refugees have you signed up for to sponsor or give room in your home???

More like ya'll's hand-wringing temper tantrums give them that impression.

The CIA aka "Crooks In Action" that has sponsored muslim radicals to fight proxy wars for them wants to talk about "values".......that's some funny shit right there.

View attachment 110168

You got it backwards. Obama was going along more with their values than ours. Under Obama, we had division and violence in the streets. That is what our enemies want.

Bringing people together, bringing back jobs, protecting our borders and putting citizens first is what our enemies hate.
theres been non stop protests bordering on riots in almost every city all over the country EVERYDAY since trump has been in office.... thats called "violence in the streets"

this is Berkeley today
5892be02c36188cf2e8b4632.jpg

Riot breaks out at UC Berkeley amid protest of Breitbart editor's speech (VIDEO)

Who is Trump bringing together? Angry old white Christians? Weren't you all already together?

They're morons being driven by foreign entities, anarchists, and media lies.

Silly children who need a spanking frankly.

I'd say the vast majority of them yeah.

The media has them all convinced that Trump is a Nazi and you're telling me they're /not/ morons? Sorry, no.

View attachment 110168

44 is gone....hopefully we are not so far gone that Trump cannot re-evolve America...

The media has them all convinced that Trump is a Nazi and you're telling me they're /not/ morons? Sorry, no.
Trump is going to ban the press and outlaw negative criticism. Besides FOX news who of course spent the last 8 years calling every democrat a nazi including Obama despite him being fucking black

Trump is going to ban the press and outlaw negative criticism. Besides FOX news who of course spent the last 8 years calling every democrat a nazi including Obama despite him being fucking black
Just your fake news....

Just your fake news....
you mean all news except FOX and brietbart right? you gonna give alex jones a pass?

Obama tried to boot Fox from the WH for being shitty to him.

Trump just ignored an asshole reporter who was yelling over another journalist, a woman journalist at that. I have zero sympathy for the journalist getting smacked down for being a dick, none. Maybe CNN will send journalists who are more polite next time. Actually there's a project for ya, find out who that journalist was and what happened to them after he was a prick to another news organization.

Just your fake news....
you mean all news except FOX and brietbart right? you gonna give alex jones a pass?
CNN and msnbc appear to be the worst right now.....lets,see if they fix themselves...

Obama tried to boot Fox from the WH for being shitty to him.

Trump just ignored an asshole reporter who was yelling over another journalist, a woman journalist at that. I have zero sympathy for the journalist getting smacked down for being a dick, none. Maybe CNN will send journalists who are more polite next time. Actually there's a project for ya, find out who that journalist was and what happened to them after he was a prick to another news organization.
polite? LMFAO!!!when was fox news polite to Obama? brainwashed hack news is what it should be called. I can't believe he actually did interviews with FOX news. Unfortunately the rest of "zionist media" demanded FOX news be allowed to give interviews and have equal access to the white house..... damn jews

Just your fake news....
CNN and msnbc appear to be the worst right now.....lets,see if they fix themselves...
what about the internet? any websites he's planning to shutdown?

Pre-emptive war and illegal invasion were such gross corruptions of American principles that nothing else compares. The degradation of the ideals of the nation is the result of willful ignorance and poor education, primarily by parents.

Just your fake news....
what about the internet? any websites he's planning to shutdown?
Trumps not shitting anything down.....or investigating reporters like 44 did.,.,

Pre-emptive war and illegal invasion were such gross corruptions of American principles that nothing else compares. The degradation of the ideals of the nation is the result of willful ignorance and poor education, primarily by parents.
Yep....liberals suck....

Forum List

Back