The Debate Was Devastating for Biden

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Now that a few days have passed and the people have had time to process the debate, new polls are coming in and they are devastating for Biden. Trump now has an established lead in Pennsylvania, a lead in the New Hampshire (for the first time, I believe) and he is in a statistical tie with Biden in New Mexico. There are still four months until the election and these leads may not hold, particularly when you consider the penchant Trump has for putting his foot in his mouth, but this is incredibly bad news for Biden. When you include his approval rating, which is in Jimmy Carter territory, I just don't see how he pulls this out barring something that causes a titanic shift. Even worse news is if these leads hold until Election Day and there isn't a lot of split ticket voting, the Democrats will get massacred all the way down the ballot.

Now that a few days have passed and the people have had time to process the debate, new polls are coming in and they are devastating for Biden. Trump now has an established lead in Pennsylvania, a lead in the New Hampshire (for the first time, I believe) and he is in a statistical tie with Biden in New Mexico. There are still four months until the election and these leads may not hold, particularly when you consider the penchant Trump has for putting his foot in his mouth, but this is incredibly bad news for Biden. When you include his approval rating, which is in Jimmy Carter territory, I just don't see how he pulls this out barring something that causes a titanic shift. Even worse news is if these leads hold until Election Day and there isn't a lot of split ticket voting, the Democrats will get massacred all the way down the ballot.

debate in:
June.

Early. Time will intervene. Look at previous candidates in previous years and where they were at this time.

"Democrats will get massacred all the way down the ballot?"

note: keeper thread and post

They old saw is that the worst political news is that which reinforces previous assumptions. The debate did that for Biden in spades. His condition is irrevocable, unlike Fetterman, who was expected to (and did) improve. Biden WILL decline; the only question is how far, and how fast.

Democrats hoped this SC ruling would turn the tide, but in the end it's too common sense.

So here we are. Should be interesting.

debate in:
June.

Early. Time will intervene. Look at previous candidates in previous years and where they were at this time.

"Democrats will get massacred all the way down the ballot?"

note: keeper thread and post
We have never had a presidential debate like that in American history

They're just going to have to take the beat down they so richly deserve. :abgg2q.jpg:

GRctAr1aYAA2uYu.jpg

The reviews are not as many here think. Many news sources recognize that Trump lied for 90 minutes.

Piss Pot's true approval rating is somewhere between 10 -- 15% .
You have only to look when it went under 40% officially to see when the big manipulation started .

He became a true public master of Fun and Ridicule about that time but the Clowns want you to believe that his approval held at just under 40% .

It's not that I detest the CIA -- it is their incompetence that is so pathetic .
And the way they play the Sheeple as Stupid and Gullible -- which most are I have to admit .

If all that turns out to be true, it proves that God still loves America. MAGA

Forum List

Back