The debate was good. Fox should do more. NBC is just unqualified

since Trump plans to make Mexico pay for a wall, maybe he can make them furnish magic carpets and magic wands to round up 11- 15 million people too.. he is The Donald remember?

Your argument seems to be that if we started deporting Mexican nationals, they would respond by assimilating.

So, it's a win-win then?

Im not arguing ... Mr Magic .. aka Trump is an idiot out of touch with reality. Magic acts are his only chance to make his pipe dreams come true.

You call that good? I called it hilarious.

Thousands more troops in Germany?

Abolishing minimum wage and tax cuts for the wealthy will close the wage gap?

We can't afford to invest in children?

I don't know where to start. I really don't.

So, you didn't watch the debates and decided that stock lies from the Soros hate sites slandering Republicans was good enough for a post? :thup:

Some think Kasich better positioned himself for New Hampshire, possibly creating an actual national appeal for the general election. The other candidates seem to concede they have no chance, creating the ludicrous positions. The Wall and Mass Deportations seem to be losing appeal, even as the audience for the debates declines. For this one, RNC went behind closed doors, to create a situation on a network with no viewing outlets(?). The lunatic radical right positions were no longer showcased.

Still no one asked Carson about Christmas, or why he lied again--on the matter of Minimum Wage. He wants to create a dialogue about it, with millions already in the streets about it(?), and state elections having created raises of it, in the Midterms(?). The candidacy appears more like something that may have been launched from Mars, right after a mass kitten clubbing, soon after castrating an entire ninth grade class. It is way to busy to be paying any attention to national issues.

With fewer millions likely viewing, nobody bothered to even bring Carson up. None of that seemed to matter(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Debates about economy: Now have not happened twice(?)!)

Im not arguing ... Mr Magic .. aka Trump is an idiot out of touch with reality. Magic acts are his only chance to make his pipe dreams come true.

You're not arguing, you're demagoguing.

But the logical conclusion of your bullshit is as I posted. Identifying Mexican nationals is easy, since they don't assimilate into their host culture. Go into La Puente, Azusa, East Los Angeles, Boyle Heights, etc. and start checking green cards. Simple.

You claim that it would be hard. The only way it would be is if Mexican start assimilating into American culture. But if they assimilate, then the problem is solved anyway. Mexican is a nationality, not a race. A Mexican who assimilates into American culture is an American.

You failed to think this through when you read it on KOS or ThinkProgress and decided to recite it here.

Methinks too many of those above hear what they want to hear, and are predisposed (brainwashed) into believing this most current debate added anything to what we already know about the candidates.

In summary it was another iteration of every Republican Debate since 2008. Cut taxes, don't raise the minimum wage, increase military spending, cut SS and Medicare and since the passage of health care reform repeal Obamacare.

In fact it reflects the policies of the G.W. Bush Administration. A vision none of those seeking the nomination will admit, even as they continue to advocate for it.

That three pages in, those who obviously support the Republican Party and Fox News, find find this debate enlightening and visionary is expected as well as illogical.

What new was advocated? What specific plans were outlined? Did Trump explain how many deputy US Attorney's would be needed, how many Administrative Law Judges, Us Marshall's and jail cells to detain 11 million people? Who would pay for their legal representation, medical care, food and the shelter for their dependents - legal residents who were born here?

Did Rubio or Fiorina explain what saber-rattling and Brinkmanship will accomplish (other than an arms race)?

As usual Fox is the better outlet for substance

Yes last nights debate was great, but the first Fox debate was a fiasco.

Why was it great, what did you learn?

I already posted that last night.

Well cut and paste it, Seems it should be easy to remember if the debate was enlightening.

I already copied and pasted it to this thread, go back and read my posts.

Reasonable questions that got some interesting answers. The questions were sharp and pointed sometimes, but fair. No softballs, but no beanballs or spitters either. No questions about fantasy football, G-d help us.

the moderators were not part of it. The messNBC morons thought Getting booed made them good journalists. No f ing way. the Fox people were so much better.

I think Bush should just go away. Same with Kaish after last night's performance. Bring Christie back. He hasn't got a prayer, but he is the most entertaining.
You call that good? I called it hilarious.

Thousands more troops in Germany?

Abolishing minimum wage and tax cuts for the wealthy will close the wage gap?

We can't afford to invest in children?

I don't know where to start. I really don't.
That's because you are a blithering idiot. We have all seen evidence of that through the years. Liberalism is a mental decease and has turned your brain into Swiss cheese.

Reasonable questions that got some interesting answers. The questions were sharp and pointed sometimes, but fair. No softballs, but no beanballs or spitters either. No questions about fantasy football, G-d help us.

the moderators were not part of it. The messNBC morons thought Getting booed made them good journalists. No f ing way. the Fox people were so much better.

I think Bush should just go away. Same with Kaish after last night's performance. Bring Christie back. He hasn't got a prayer, but he is the most entertaining.
Bush appeared intimidated and sheepish. He's toast.

However, I'm thinking that if there are still twelve candidates for the next debate, put 6 in one group and a half-dozen in the other.

Regarding the moderators last night, they should be the ones to moderate the Democrat debates.

Forum List

Back