🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The debates, talk about the media being fair...what a joke

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, this election season is a must see and I can proudly say, I've DVR'd em all and one this stands out sooooo clear. Democrats are grilled like a hot dog on the 4th of July and Republicans are treated like its April the 1st....fools to the core. No substance, no follow ups, nothing....just ratings and let's entertain the crowd. Democrats on the other hand are grilled and then grilled some more, with visuals and archived films of shit said 200 years ago.....and what really pissed me off, these same journalist, when Bush was lying to the country about Iraq, failed miserably to pin that clown down to anything that revealed him to be a complete liar....BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL AFRAID OF FOX NEWS AND THE CONSERVATIVE MEDIA.

One thing is certain, this will be the year, that this country traded in its moral compass....for ratings. Nuff said.

Folks, this election season is a must see and I can proudly say, I've DVR'd em all and one this stands out sooooo clear. Democrats are grilled like a hot dog on the 4th of July and Republicans are treated like its April the 1st....fools to the core. No substance, no follow ups, nothing....just ratings and let's entertain the crowd. Democrats on the other hand are grilled and then grilled some more, with visuals and archived films of shit said 200 years ago.....and what really pissed me off, these same journalist, when Bush was lying to the country about Iraq, failed miserably to pin that clown down to anything that revealed him to be a complete liar....BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL AFRAID OF FOX NEWS AND THE CONSERVATIVE MEDIA.

One thing is certain, this will be the year, that this country traded in its moral compass....for ratings. Nuff said.

We must be watching different GOP debates. I guess you missed the debate where Fox's Chris Wallace grilled Trump on what he would cut under his tax plan in order to reduce the nation's deficit. Wallace even prepared slides and wouldn't let it go until got an answer. Yea, you must watching different GOP debates than the rest of the country.

and . . . . . .?
And? How can anyone comprehend what is clearly media bias, clearly for entertainment purposes only, this entire GOP election season? One can only grab the ankles and believe that we're gonna vote our way into the deep deep corners of hell in a few months.

We must be watching different GOP debates. I guess you missed the debate where Fox's Chris Wallace grilled Trump on what he would cut under his tax plan in order to reduce the nation's deficit. Wallace even prepared slides and wouldn't let it go until got an answer. Yea, you must watching different GOP debates than the rest of the country.

Yeah, I saw were he called him out and kept putting of visual facts....but but but...did anyone challenge his nonsense? No, he got away with it as usual and won the next fuckin day.

Yeah, I saw were he called him out and kept putting of visual facts....but but but...did anyone challenge his nonsense? No, he got away with it as usual and won the next fuckin day.

Because asking the question over an over with visual aid isn't' challenging enough? LOL Uh OK. Unlike the Dems who have already crowned Hillary the nominee and are just paying the country lip service with their debates, the GOP actually has 4 candidates remaining out of 17 that need to speak. The country saw enough of Trump's answer to make a decision. You already have made a decision on Trump's answer so clearly you heard enough.

and . . . . . .?
And? How can anyone comprehend what is clearly media bias, clearly for entertainment purposes only, this entire GOP election season? One can only grab the ankles and believe that we're gonna vote our way into the deep deep corners of hell in a few months.
My point is, the whole thing is brain washing.

It's good of you to notice.

But the very reverse was done when Obama was up for election.

You probably didn't notice, because you liked him very much.

The Democrats were treated the way the Republicans are being treated now.

If you don't know already, you should probably do some research into the COUNCIL on FOREIGN RELATIONS.

Both parties are run by the same folks. The banks and corporations own both parties. Some policy objectives are best accomplished by one party, some by the other party. But the political and cultural elites really don't give a flying fig which party they put in charge. . .

They will put what ever party in power that suits them.

Anyway, it is time for the Republicans to be in power. If you didn't know that, you just haven't been paying attention. Most people that are good at this have known since, oh, about 2009 that it was fait accompli that the next person in office would have an R after their name.

The BIG surprise this time around, is that there is a small chance that the guy might not be a CFR, Trilateral, or Bilderburger shill. . . . (I'm still skeptical though.)

No one has any idea what that will mean for the US or the world. . . . .

It could just mean that he'll get a bullet in the head in the first hundred days. Then again, the guy that has the lead in the Republican race has mafia connections, so it could be interesting. :lmao:

Forum List

Back