The Definition of Insanity

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

DEFICIT SPENING... this time we'll get it right....

annualdeficitgraph.png

The War On Drugs -- which has involved doing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, for over half-a-century at enormous cost -- and not a goddam thing has changed where drug misuse is concerned.

You finally got your picture in the dictionary! Congratulations. Though I'm not sure I'd want mine under insanity

I do think we need somebody with a business background in the White House. I just don't believe in putting in place somebody so familiar with bankruptcy, especially with such a head start already in place.

Anther definition of insanity is predicting things that haven't happened and pretending that they exist. When Barry Hussein called for deficit spending for a bigger welfare system and a GDP that approached zero the left was fine with it. When republicans are in power the certifiable insane window smashing, car torching, baseball player murdering left is hyper-sensitive about the deficit. No surprises here.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

DEFICIT SPENING... this time we'll get it right....

annualdeficitgraph.png

Cutting taxes on the rich is the height of idiocy! They already scamed the system and owe this country a lot of money.

Cutting science, education and infrastructure is a good way to reduce our gdp and lessen our ability to pay anything.

Forum List

Back