Uh....no. Again, the reasoning behind the 2nd Amendment doesn’t matter. What matters is what it states. And it unequivocally states that the people have the right to keep and bear arms. It does not say “the right of the militia”.

As written it concerns the right of the people as related TO that Well Regulated Militia...and only that
As written, it clearly and indisputably states that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As written, it clearly and indisputably states that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As related to a Well Regulated Militia...

See I can repeat myself as well as you

And Scalia explains it so that even you can understand it....please read D.C v Heller......the Right is the Right of the People to keep and bear arms as an individual Right with no need to be in a militia...but thanks for lying.

And Scalia explains it so that even you can understand it....please read D.C v Heller......the Right is the Right of the People to keep and bear arms as an individual Right with no need to be in a militia...but thanks for lying.

according to who?

The security of a free State; we should have no security problems in our free States.
And we wouldn’t if Dumbocrats didn’t allow people to cross the border illegally, didn’t allow Antifa and others to riot and assault people, and didn’t unconstitutionally prevent U.S. citizens from carrying firearms.

As related to a Well Regulated Militia... See I can repeat myself as well as you
Except I’m repeating word-for-word from the U.S. Constitution while your repeating your fascist desires. Big difference.

Every single right is an individual right. Period. It cannot be disputed.

Except I’m repeating word-for-word from the U.S. Constitution while your repeating your fascist desires. Big difference.

The Constitution is a "fascist desire"??

Here...let me read from it for you

"A Well Regulated Militia Being Necessary..."

Word for word

No...your desire to shred the U.S. Constitution and disarm the American people is the sick fascist desire. I can see why you’re baffled by the U.S. Constitution. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.
Here...let me read from it for you "A Well Regulated Militia Being Necessary..." Word for word
Yeah...that’s the why (ie the founders reasoning behind creating a 2nd Amendment). Now let me read the what to you: “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.

The right belongs to the people. It is the most crystal clear phrase in the entire U.S. Constitution.

Last edited:
No...your desire to shred the U.S. Constitution and disarm the American people is the sick fascist desire. I can see why you’re baffled by the U.S. Constitution. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.
Here...let me read from it for you "A Well Regulated Militia Being Necessary..." Word for word
Yeah...that’s the why (ie the founders reasoning behind creating a 2nd Amendment). Now let me read the what to you: “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.

The right belongs to the people. It is the most crystal clear phrase in the entire U.S. Constitution.
Hey dummy...I don't want to disarm anyone. I OWN guns you dolt.

I'm pointing out the fact that the 2A simply doesn't apply to gun ownership.

We don't HAVE a militia

there is no appeal to ignorance of the first clause of our Second Amendment.
There is a reason why people like you want to disarm the American people...
Considering the damage Jews were able to inflict with only few weapons at the uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto, a person can plausibly argue that at the very least, an armed populace makes it harder for tyrants to succeed.
That is the same reason why people like me will never allow you to succeed.

J.D. Martinez's Second Amendment Stance Isn't Controversial. It's Patriotic.

It does! It’s purpose was to inform as to why the founders felt that it was so vital for citizens to have a right to keep and bear arms!

EXACTLY. The phrase you are referring to being "A Well Regulated Militia Being Necessary..."

We no longer HAVE a "Well regulated Militia" and the unorganized militia is restricted to males between 17 and 45

So by even that tortured definition the 2A ONLY protects gun rights for those people
Only those People may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

As I've said before and you ignored, it says nothing about "for their State or the Union".
As I've said before and you ignored it, our Second Article of Amendment is not a Constitution, unto itself.

Hey dummy...I don't want to disarm anyone. I OWN guns you dolt.

I'm pointing out the fact that the 2A simply doesn't apply to gun ownership.

We don't HAVE a militia

How do you manage to dress and feed yourself. The "Right to Keep and Bear Arms..." what exactly do you thing "arms" means? You refuse to read Heller, where Scalia goes through the entire history of the Right to Bear arms all the way back to Stuart England, through the colonial period all the way to today....and so you sit there and just parrot the anti gun talking point that has no support from facts, truth, or reality....

Natural rights are not covered by our Second Amendment, it says so, in the first clause.

Natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process.

Illinois' State Constitution covers that topic.

SECTION 22. RIGHT TO ARMS
Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
(Source: Illinois Constitution.)

It does! It’s purpose was to inform as to why the founders felt that it was so vital for citizens to have a right to keep and bear arms!

EXACTLY. The phrase you are referring to being "A Well Regulated Militia Being Necessary..."

We no longer HAVE a "Well regulated Militia" and the unorganized militia is restricted to males between 17 and 45

So by even that tortured definition the 2A ONLY protects gun rights for those people
Only those People may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

As I've said before and you ignored, it says nothing about "for their State or the Union".
As I've said before and you ignored it, our Second Article of Amendment is not a Constitution, unto itself.

Irrelevant and doesn't address your fallacy.

Irrelevant and doesn't address your fallacy.
You have to understand the concepts.

Forum List

Back