The Democrat Civil War

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It has begun. The radical leftwingers are demanding to defund the police, even abolish police departments, and now they want to defund prisons.
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article243404096.html

AOC tears into Dems trying to waterdown the radical left’s plans to abolish the police in order to appease “whites”.

The Democrat boobs in charge of large cities are catering to radical left because they are the loudest, not because anyone has voted for it. Who needs elections, when we have social media to tell us what the people want.

The police departments are now fighting back against these Dem politicians throwing them under the bus. This dumb LA city council woman Democrat has been calling to defund the police, while she has a private detail of the city police protecting her private residence costing taxpayers 100k per year. When exposed for her hypocrisy, the detail was only then cancelled.

As I have said before, the best advertisement for the GOP is giving the left a microphone. They are letting their true colors show, and it’s scaring the shit out America. They want to abolish the police, release prisoners, and turn our country into a third world shithole ruled by thugs on the streets.

It’s going to be entertaining to watch Biden trying to appease these radicals while appealing to the general population.

Police need to just walk off the job in Democrat cities and states all over the country

Copxit...

Make the Democrats get on their knees and beg the cops to return.
The thing is the police don’t want to abandon the most vulnerable. The elderly that live in these hoods need the police.
True, but they vote Democrat so they deserve Democrat rule. If they were smart they would have left already. Democrats have been targeting old people with the virus, they will also target them with their riots. If i tell you not to touch the stove and you do and get burned, I don't feel sorry for you.

Cops need to show Democrats why they are needed. The need to leave and wait till Democrat leaders get on their knees and beg them to return

Is Joe Biden like the only Democrat that isn't in favor of defunding the police?

Who cares what that POS says.

He literally wants cops to shoot people in the legs.

He is irrelevant. A useful idiot leading a party full of useful idiots.

Police will not be abolished, no civil war will take place..... wanna make a gentlewoman's bet? ;)

Police will not be abolished, no civil war will take place..... wanna make a gentlewoman's bet? ;)
Maybe. But a police strike could happen and I hope it does.

Democrats need to get on their knees and beg our first responders for forgiveness.

When the cops don't show up for work, Democrat cities and states will become war zones.

Well.. I'm pretty sure AOC will be gone next election... Hopefully the whole "pack" will be gone.

Of course it won’t happen, because normal citizens are going to reject the radical Democrat Agenda.

Of course it won’t happen, because normal citizens are going to reject the radical Democrat Agenda.
Maybe. Maybe not.
Wow, what vermin. To burn people’s flags and try to burn the houses down.

I predicted that “SJWs” were in fact social justice terrorists, and not “warriors”. These assholes need to be put down.

Forum List

Back