The Democrat Gaslight Machine is like cigarette advertisements in the 60s.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Kamala is a highly misrepresented, dangerous product just like Camel Cigarettes being sold to an unwitting public in the 1960s. The difference now is the Democrats don't have just magazine ads they hype Kamala on TV, social and printed media.

SMOKE KAMALA FILTERS CUZ WE SAY SO!!

camels_doctors.jpg

Kamala is a highly misrepresented, dangerous product just like Camel Cigarettes being sold to an unwitting public in the 1960s. The difference now is the Democrats don't have just magazine ads they hype Kamala on TV, social and printed media.

View attachment 999070
^ Weird conservatives have absolutely no idea how to go after Kamala

View attachment 999070
my father died from Camels. ----he has no sickness other than
bronchitis and emphysema. The camels people donated cigs
to all sorts of organizations including the armed forces---but
walz reminds me of MARLBORO MAN

MAGA has nobody but themselves to blame.

For what? For Trump being the best candidate? Who would they replace him with?
  • DeSantis who appeared a very poor campaigner who ended up being rather unpopular?
  • Ramaswamy who seemed rather smart and focused, but would be frowned upon as a Hindu?
  • Haley, whom I thought might have made a good VP for Trump but no one trusts her because of her military lobbying ties?
Problem with the GOP is that they are poor unifiers, there is always division, separatists, RINOS, they never can rally for a single person or cause.
Trump is that one person who, for whatever reason, attracts more money and unifies more people to one cause in the party than anyone else.

Like I always say, yes, his personal life is questionable, his girlfriends, statements, name-calling and such, but DOES ANY OF THAT REALLY MATTER, or does what he does or will do in office truly matter most?

Democrats rate very high in rhetoric and speeches, but score badly in what they actually carry out in office. While Trump scores rather poorly in public speaking and personal details, but in office given half a chance, tries his best to do good things for the country.

So if a guy who easily won 75 million votes just four years ago can lose to an 11th hour skank like Harris, that tells me that most voters are too dumb to vote (which I blame the crooked media for), our our elections are being rigged/fixed (which I highly suspect).

MAGA has nobody but themselves to blame.

That's a cop out. Pure TDS. There is no actual MAGA, that is a creation of the Left. All "MAGA" represents are merely supporters of the guy who would vote for him.

Leave it to the Left to spin a candidate SO POPULAR that they can name support for him as a "movement" or a cult.

Obama had a similar following, maybe the GOP should have named that the FCA Cult?

Forum List

Back