The democrat press doesn't want to hide anymore, they just want to work for Hilary...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There is a column in the New York Times ...the guy admits that they want to openly act against Donald Trump.....

Of course we know they are actively attacking Trump and hiding Hilary.......now...they don't want to have to pretend anymore...they want to be open and proud about it.....

Imagine if the Republican didn't have to face the coordinated efforts of Hollywood, the press and the federal bureacracy.........the democrat couldn't win.....

Imagine if the Republican didn't have to face the coordinated efforts of Hollywood, the press and the federal bureacracy.........the democrat couldn't win....

You guys need to make a comprehensive list of all the whines in one place

Here it is.......why the press should just openly oppose trump......it's for the country......,

Portending is hard work...and they want to get the praise too...if Trump loses......we now have the official 3rd world press the left has always wanted..........they are a division of the democrat party.........and they want the world to know it......

The funny thing is..he writes this as if they haven't already been doing what he says they should do........and he says it with a straight face.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/08/b...-provocative-presidential-candidate.html?_r=0

Because if you believe all of those things, you have to throw out the textbook American journalism has been using for the better part of the past half-century, if not longer, and approach it in a way you’ve never approached anything in your career. If you view a Trump presidency as something that’s potentially dangerous, then your reporting is going to reflect that. You would move closer than you’ve ever been to being oppositional. That’s uncomfortable and uncharted territory for every mainstream, nonopinion journalist I’ve ever known, and by normal standards, untenable.

There is a column in the New York Times ...the guy admits that they want to openly act against Donald Trump.....

Of course we know they are actively attacking Trump and hiding Hilary.......now...they don't want to have to pretend anymore...they want to be open and proud about it.....

Imagine if the Republican didn't have to face the coordinated efforts of Hollywood, the press and the federal bureacracy.........the democrat couldn't win.....

Trump has scared a lot of people. He did that all on his own. his supporters should understand that. Not everybody feels safe with the wack things he says.

I love to hear these pre-emptive excuses to why Trump is losing.

Its never the fault of their candidate or their ideals. Its always someone elses fault.

That is...until they lose then the same bunch will claim he was conservative enough lol

Trump has scared a lot of people. He did that all on his own. his supporters should understand that. Not everybody feels safe with the wack things he says.

Hilary has actually done things that have gotten real people killed.........Bh Nyasia, now her emails outed an Iranian scientist........,,,

Ooooh trump said something rude.....Hilary got people killed.......

Hilary has actually done things that have gotten real people killed.........Bh Nyasia, now her emails outed an Iranian scientist........,,,

Sadly every S of State has had events come up that have resulted in deaths. I know of no circumstance where she has murdered anyone save the conspiracy theories. She does have flaws, no doubt but to say she gets people killed is over the top.

Sadly every S of State has had events come up that have resulted in deaths.

You dont understand Huggy. NOW they have different rules that only apply to Hillary because they are serious people with serious issues hahahahaha

Sadly every S of State has had events come up that have resulted in deaths. I know of no circumstance where she has murdered anyone save the conspiracy theories. She does have flaws, no doubt but to say she gets people killed is over the top.

Wrong...she was in charge of the safety of ambassador Stevens in Libya......she refused to increase security and was part of the group that did not send help.....now...her email server got an Iranian scientist hanged in Iran.......

Imagine if the Republican didn't have to face the coordinated efforts of Hollywood, the press and the federal bureacracy.........the democrat couldn't win....

You guys need to make a comprehensive list of all the whines in one place
Yup. Corruption in the media is funny.

0720lockherupsloganhillaryclinton02.jpg.cf.jpg

Oh, it's not called Clinton News Network for no reason.

Terrible thought to have these anti-democratic bigots run anyone's lives.

Wrong...she was in charge of the safety of ambassador Stevens in Libya......she refused to increase security and was part of the group that did not send help.....now...her email server got an Iranian scientist hanged in Iran.......

Sorry. I don't buy into those ideas. Things like Benghazi have happened dozens of times in my lifetime. The stupid Iranian committed suicide by returning to Iran.

I understand the mistrust of Hillary. I feel the same. I just will not attempt to exaggerate situations that were out of her hands. Hey! I get it. She is owned by the corps and beholding to the foreign donors to her charity. Her handling of emails was clumbsy but no worse than Bush's people.

I will not vote for her but on the same hand I will not help spread lies against her either.

They aren't even trying to hide it any more. They are out to destroy Trump at all costs. The government and media are corrupt beyond measure.

Sorry. I don't buy into those ideas. Things like Benghazi have happened dozens of times in my lifetime. The stupid Iranian committed suicide by returning to Iran.

I understand the mistrust of Hillary. I feel the same. I just will not attempt to exaggerate situations that were out of her hands. Hey! I get it. She is owned by the corps and beholding to the foreign donors to her charity. Her handling of emails was clumbsy but no worse than Bush's people.

I will not vote for her but on the same hand I will not help spread lies against her either.
Regarding Benghazi, why didn't she use the same war planes (that were an hour away) that she used to overthrow Gaddafi?

Last edited:

Regarding Benghazi, why didn't she used the same war planes (that were an hour away) that she used to overthrow Gaddafi?

The sec of state is not the president or a general in the field. She had no authority to order any kind of military action. You people are misplacing your anger at the wrong individual.

Forum List

Back