The Democrat Rebuttal Memo

"Moron, Comey said that BEFORE Trump fired him, triggering assignment of a special prosecutor and putting Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice."

Dear Dumbass, If Trump was not UNDER INVESTIGATION and he FIRED COMEY, THERE IS NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice. You may not, like, you may not agree with it, but that's a FACT you have to come to accept.

Last edited:
The Nunes Memo released last week was a compilation of facts without conclusive opinions. The Democrat Rebuttal Memo has been unanimously approved by the House Intelligence Committee for release. The White Review will determine its release, redaction or rejection.

The Democrat Memo is said to be 10 pages. No doubt they either include a lot more facts or speculative conclusions regarding the facts.

I contend their memo should be either have all of the opinions and conclusions redacted or printed in italics with a note to inform the readers of such distinction.

House committee votes to release Democrats' Russia memo

Wow, thank you for such an enlightened, comprehensive and substantive thread. The evidence is overwhelming, and to do so without reading so much as a single word of this 10-page memo, is incredible.

[sarcasm alert]

I haven't read the memo yet. I merely expressed my opinion and prediction. We shall soon see whether I am right or not. No doubt about that.

We shall see.

Clinton-Obama-DNC
Laundered money through C.O.I.E.

Passed cash to Fusion GPS
Surely you now Know The Sordid Rest?

Despite we've yet to get a Confession
Chris Steele was working for The Russians

Clinton and Obama used an Agent of The Kremlin
To try to vanquish the Orange Haired Gremlin

They tried and tried until they were Spent
They called Commie Comey and off He Went

"We need a favor from you," Clinton said with a Cackle
Putin Decreed "Put the Orange Menace in Shackles."

So James Comey and his Posse Thunk and They Thunk
In to the wee hours of the Night, They Drunk and They Drunk

Then Comey drunk and in a stupor, in frustration said
I don't know how to do this or get ideas from my head.

Looking down on his desk he saw to his surprise an Assurance
Some bills, some junk mail, & an Advertisement for "Insurance"

Oh boy he declared, Eureka I've Found It, the way to carry out our Grudge!
We take KGB Lies, use KGB Spies and Present them to The Judge!

What sweet joy, what a triumph, what sweet Insurrection!
Vladimir Putin can help us Win This Election!

The Lies We'll Tell will make us so Jolly
The Media will say this was Trump's Last Folly

And with that James Comey was done with his drink, and threw down his Stein
He told all the others to do the same even Fink Rod Rosenstein.

And that was the beginning of the Plot You see
When Vladimir Putin Grabbed Comey's Pussy!

You are a distracting moron who can not move on and face the facts of who is being investigated right now..

:bigboy::blahblah::bigbed:
The facts are OBAMA GOT CAUGHT SUCKING PUTIN'S COCK.
And James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Rod Rosenstein got caught trying to scrub the stain from The Democrat's Blue Dress!

Reported.

For what?

"Moron, Comey said that BEFORE Trump fired him, triggering assignment of a special prosecutor and putting Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice."

Dear Dumbass, If Trump was not UNDER INVESTIGATION and he FIRED COMEY, THERE IS NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice. You may not, like, you may not agree with it, but that's a FACT you have to come to accept.

Say what?

Prove Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice?

For what firing comey who meddeled in a US election?????

Clinton-Obama-DNC

You are a distracting moron who can not move on and face the facts of who is being investigated right now..

And James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Rod Rosenstein got caught trying to scrub the stain from The Democrat's Blue Dress!

Reported.

For what?

Another dumb question. Read the rules for the Politics forum.

The Democrat Memo included a multitude of assaults on Republican Members of The Intelligence Committee which shows exactly what it is, an attack rather than a compliation of facts.

I think this is why The GOP members voted unanimously to allow it to be released. They want America to see how Ugly and Desperate The Left has gotten over trying to conceal their soliciting Vladimir Putin's Help in trying to defeat President Trump.

:blahblah: Poor Original Tree.... complains of assaults to the republicans in the committee who were supposed to be a non-partisan group to look into Russian involvement you moron.

Instead we have members going rogue, running to the president and distracting from the investigation.

No one has called what the Russians did a Terrorist Attack via the internet..

Just recently thousands of fake Russian accounts stole American IDs which is theft and used them to make thousands of comments which indeed influenced a vote for our internet laws..100% of American did not want this..

What is the committee doing to protect Americans..?

Not a damn thing except to distract and protect Trump..

Not Ok..
how did they distract from the investigation? are you saying mueller can't do his job?

Say what?
Prove Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice?
For what firing comey who meddeled in a US election?????

Easiest proof is that Judge blocked public release of Comey memos, citing them as material to the investigation.

What is of interest to Mueller in the memos? Comey's notes on dealings with the president, because what he is investigating is obstruction of justice.

...lost amid the news of the Nunes memo on Friday was a court ruling in a lawsuit where I and a handful of other reporters from outlets like CNN and Daily Caller are suing the Justice Department to release the “Comey memos”: The ruling held that, based on the FBI’s private testimony to the court—including evidence from Michael Dreeben, one of the leaders of the special counsel’s office—releasing the memos would compromise the investigation. “Having heard this, the Court is now fully convinced that disclosure ‘could reasonably be expected to interfere’ with that ongoing investigation,” the judge wrote in our case.

Bob Mueller’s Investigation Is Larger—and Further Along—Than You Think

Trey Gowdy also confirmed obstruction of justice investigation:

"To the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower," Gowdy said. "The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos' meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn't have anything to do with obstruction of justice."

Gowdy: Nunes memo has no impact on Russia probe - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
Clinton-Obama-DNC

no one. not even trump. so what you got?

President Trump is not under Investigation, Comey stated this clearly.

Moron, Comey said that BEFORE Trump fired him, triggering assignment of a special prosecutor and putting Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

You may not like it, but that's the FACT of the matter that you need to find some healthier way to deal with.
no they didn't. that isn't the reason for mueller. we don't know the reason for Mueller. trump still isn't under investigation.

President Trump is not under Investigation, Comey stated this clearly.

Moron, Comey said that BEFORE Trump fired him, triggering assignment of a special prosecutor and putting Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.

You may not like it, but that's the FACT of the matter that you need to find some healthier way to deal with.
Nothing you post is a fact.

Because you say-so? Nutter please.
because you don't.

trump is not under investigation.

The Democrat Memo included a multitude of assaults on Republican Members of The Intelligence Committee which shows exactly what it is, an attack rather than a compliation of facts.

I think this is why The GOP members voted unanimously to allow it to be released. They want America to see how Ugly and Desperate The Left has gotten over trying to conceal their soliciting Vladimir Putin's Help in trying to defeat President Trump.

:blahblah: Poor Original Tree.... complains of assaults to the republicans in the committee who were supposed to be a non-partisan group to look into Russian involvement you moron.

Instead we have members going rogue, running to the president and distracting from the investigation.

Just recently thousands of fake Russian accounts stole American IDs which is theft and used them to make thousands of comments which indeed influenced a vote for our internet laws..100% of American did not want this..

Not Ok..
how did they distract from the investigation? are you saying mueller can't do his job?

I can't decide, are you a dimwit, a halfwit or a poor liar?

The Nunes Memo released last week was a compilation of facts without conclusive opinions. The Democrat Rebuttal Memo has been unanimously approved by the House Intelligence Committee for release. The White Review will determine its release, redaction or rejection.

The Democrat Memo is said to be 10 pages. No doubt they either include a lot more facts or speculative conclusions regarding the facts.

I contend their memo should be either have all of the opinions and conclusions redacted or printed in italics with a note to inform the readers of such distinction.

Nunes has already been totally discredited by members of his own party.

The majority of Americans know the Nunes memo was a piss poor attempt at distraction and muddying the Mueller investigation, possibly giving Trump an excuse to fire more people.

Nothing the Dem memo says will ever convince Trump diehards that the FBI/Mueller are not corrupt. We are in a post-fact, post-truth America. Reality, demonstrable facts, empirical truth no longer matter.

We are living Fantasyland America, where people believe whatever they want and that's okay because they have a right to their own beliefs and opinions… no mater how insane, false, harmful, illogical, or otherwise plucked from their own ass.

There's a great book Fantasyland America that argues it was the 1960s counter-coulter that really made alternative realities acceptable -- for all sects of American culture, not just hippies.

Not Ok..

I can't decide, are you a dimwit, a halfwit or a poor liar?
so you got nothing. typical.

Clinton-Obama-DNC

Reported.

For what?

What dumb question?

Please explain

Nunes has already been totally discredited by members of his own party.

The majority of Americans know the Nunes memo was a piss poor attempt at distraction and muddying the Mueller investigation, possibly giving Trump an excuse to fire more people.

Nothing the Dem memo says will ever convince Trump diehards that the FBI/Mueller are not corrupt. We are in a post-fact, post-truth America. Reality, demonstrable facts, empirical truth no longer matter.

We are living Fantasyland America, where people believe whatever they want and that's okay because they have a right to their own beliefs and opinions… no mater how insane, false, harmful, illogical, or otherwise plucked from their own ass.

There's a great book Fantasyland America that argues it was the 1960s counter-coulter that really made alternative realities acceptable -- for all sects of American culture, not just hippies.
DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg

TREE:

Clinton-Obama-DNC

CRY CATCHER:

TREE:

The facts are OBAMA GOT CAUGHT Performing A SEX ACT WITH HIS MOUTH on PUTIN'S MALE SEXUAL ORGAN

CRY CATCHER:

Reported

BEAR513:

For what?

CRY CATCHER:

TREE:

If the Rules say Cry Catcher isn't allowed to be a liar or a little bitch, then they are worth reading.

Last edited:
TREE:

Clinton-Obama-DNC

CRY CATCHER:

TREE:

The facts are OBAMA GOT CAUGHT Performing A SEX ACT WITH HIS MOUTH on PUTIN'S MALE SEXUAL ORGAN

CRY CATCHER:

Reported

BEAR513:

For what?

CRY CATCHER:

TREE:

If the Rules say Cry Catcher isn't allowed to be a liar or a little bitch, then they are worth reading.

Last week it was how the nunes memo was so full of truth..

They are counting on nitwits to only see the Nunes as truth and the democrats as lies ...you go ahead and think that way..

TREE:

Clinton-Obama-DNC

CRY CATCHER:

TREE:

CRY CATCHER:

Reported

BEAR513:

For what?

CRY CATCHER:

TREE:

Last week it was how the nunes memo was so full of truth..

They are counting on nitwits to only see the Nunes as truth and the democrats as lies ...you go ahead and think that way..

Who said it would be full of lies? I said it might be embellished with opinion and speculative conclusions. Some, if any, may be true. You don't understand well what you read, do you?

Forum List

Back