🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic Party has a middle class voter problem

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Dems have not won the majority of middle class voters in a presidential election in a long time. The open borders problem is just making their middle class voter problem worse. The issue shows us that the Democrats want to replace educated middle class taxpayers with uneducated third world illegal aliens. Hillary called them “deplorable, uneducated, homophobic and islamophobic”. Hollywood constantly ridicules middle class Americans. The Democrats are moving further left and the new generation of Democrat leaders will be even more radical and racist. The Dems are alienating mainstream middle class voters. Our robust middle class is the secret to America's prosperity, but they are who the Liberals loath so much.

The Middle Class Overwhelmingly Votes Republican - And These Middle Class Voters Support Trump

They need to focus on pay disparity , union workers , and the war against the working man.

The 2 vacuous bed wetters who responded above are the reason most of America rejects leftist policy.

Few people even want to look that stupid, let alone give up their rights to nanny state authoritarians.

Both parties are abject FAILURES when it comes to helping the middle class. Get a clue. Ignorance is rampant.

They need to focus on pay disparity , union workers , and the war against the working man.

You mean the pay disparity brought on by mass immigration?
The war against the working man by Dems bringing in immigrants who will work for far less?

And we cant forget about the war against unions,they've abandoned the dem party due to their complete lack of interest in stopping immigration which hurts union pay?

You're a Fuken moron Timothy.

Sadly, that's the least of the Democratic Party's problems, more like the 100th or 200th thing wrong with that party of sadistic evil. Liberal algae have morphed into an enthusiastically violent, bloodthirsty bunch of self-loathing-American traitors who - if they had lived in England 500 years ago - would have been hung/drawn/quartered for treason and deservedly so.

Since Democrats have also turned into an exercise in hatemongering filth against white males, this white male wants that party annihilated as much as they want me annihilated, I'm very fair that way. These liberal flatworms have established that I, as a white male, am their ultimate nightmare bogeyman. So I'm happy to oblige them by wishing a giant, cancerous tumor on every last one of these open-borders, 3rd-world-aspiring traitorous swine.

The war against the working man by Dems bringing in immigrants who will work for far less?

And we cant forget about the war against unions,they've abandoned the dem party due to their complete lack of interest in stopping immigration which hurts union pay?

Oh yeah . It’s the immigrants taking all the high end blue color jobs !

You actually believe the shit your slinging ?

Oh yeah . It’s the immigrants taking all the high end blue color jobs !

You actually believe the shit your slinging ?

Another stupid liberal who doesnt understand what happens when they are eventually granted amnesty.
Here's the thing Timothy,mexican blue collar workers will come to America and take shit jobs that pay more than blue collar jobs in mehico.
Once they get amnesty they undercut the pay of blue collar workers in America.
As I've said at least a dozen times here....
I watched hispanics go from around 3% of workers to around 75% in a 25 year stretch in machine shops....and wages were stagnant through the last 12 to 15 years.
So just STFU Timmy because you dont know shit!

Forum List

Back