The Democrats act more like the Communists every day, a party that can't win elections

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Communists can't win elections, so they resort to force and violence to win the day.

The Democrats act more and more like the Communists every day.

They lost the election big time in November, losing power in almost every state, and losing control of all three branches of government, and both sides of the Congress.

And they have lost in four out of four special elections since then.

So the Democrats have grown desperate, and now see violence as their only option.

The attempted assassination of Republican Congressmen was only the beginning of a new wave of Democratic-inspired violence.

We can see on this forum how Democratic members supported this assassination attempt and want to see more.

I would support arresting Democrats who support violence and murder, including members of this forum.

sex-love-life-2013-11-dana-carvey-church-lady-main.gif

The Communists can't win elections, so they resort to force and violence to win the day.

They lost the election big time in November, losing power in almost every state, and losing control of all three branches of government, and both sides of the Congress.

So the Democrats have grown desperate, and now see violence as their only option.

The attempted assassination of Republican Congressmen was only the beginning of a new wave of Democratic-inspired violence.

We can see on this forum how Democratic members supported this assassination attempt and want to see more.

I would support arresting Democrats who support violence and murder, including members of this forum.
I started reading your post and had the reaction of, "well I'm with this person so far...kind of." then you get to this: "...and now see violence as their only option." And I was, ok, this looks like it's going down a bad road. Then comes this: "The attempted assassination of Republican Congressmen was only the beginning of a new wave of Democratic-inspired violence." Now I know for sure, when you saw the cliff, you must have floored it.

The attack on those Congressmen WAS NOT A DEMOCRAT-INSPIRED ACT!!!! This crazy guy got the idea from wherever, and acted on it ALONE. He was a violent man, just look at his history.

This kind of vitriol is no less destructive than that that SOME on the "left" spew. Thus making YOU no better than them.

I thought the words Democrat and Communist were already interchangeable in conservative land?

Well Bernie Sanders keeps talking about revolution, so.......

I started reading your post and had the reaction of, "well I'm with this person so far...kind of." then you get to this: "...and now see violence as their only option." And I was, ok, this looks like it's going down a bad road. Then comes this: "The attempted assassination of Republican Congressmen was only the beginning of a new wave of Democratic-inspired violence." Now I know for sure, when you saw the cliff, you must have floored it.

The attack on those Congressmen WAS NOT A DEMOCRAT-INSPIRED ACT!!!! This crazy guy got the idea from wherever, and acted on it ALONE. He was a violent man, just look at his history.

This kind of vitriol is no less destructive than that that SOME on the "left" spew. Thus making YOU no better than them.

He was just like you.

He was just like you.
Could you explain what you mean here? Who is "he", the OP? In what way am I just like him?

I think the Democrats are psychopaths first and foremost, beyond any political ideology.

Democrats are certainly sociopaths, meaning they don't know the difference between right and wrong.

If Democrats were reasonable people, we wouldn't be having all these problems.

He was just like you.
Could you explain what you mean here? Who is "he", the OP? In what way am I just like him?

You're just like the nut job Dem who shot Scalise, well without the courage of your convictions anyway.

Without Illegals and the non-living, even CA and NY would be in play for Republicans

What's interesting is that even though they keep losing elections, the Democrats still have an iron grip on the corporate media, and can flood the airwaves with their propaganda garbage.

The Democrats trace their heritage back to Jefferson and in the interim the conservatives have had two parties fold up their tents and disappear. Now the conservatives have given the nation Trump, and the Republican party may be the third conservative party to do the tent folding routine?

Forum List

Back