The Democrats are mentally and morally bankrupt and that's why they're losing...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
They are mentally bankrupt because their ideas are bad, for example, opposing tax cuts.

They are morally bankrupt because their hearts are evil, for example, supporting abortion.

The Democrats have given up on middle America, so they are hoping that illegal aliens and convicted felons will overwhelm us and create a new majority to sweep them to victory.

They're losing because they are an exercise in violent hatred of all things white and/or American. Hatred tends to have a short half-life because the public eventually get so tired of it over and over and over and over again. It's like liberals are jacking themselves off over their hate of Americans in general. I'm sorry that's the only manner in which a liberal can achieve sexual gratification - or even feel like they're alive.

They are corrupt as fuck. I swear I can't even check the Bing News feed without reading about some D caught in some form of corruption.

I'd make an angry plea for D's to clean up after their filthy dogs, but the sad part is that the [remaining] D's are cool with all of it >.<

They are mentally bankrupt because their ideas are bad, for example, opposing tax cuts.

They are morally bankrupt because their hearts are evil, for example, supporting abortion.

The Democrats have given up on middle America, so they are hoping that illegal aliens and convicted felons will overwhelm us and create a new majority to sweep them to victory.
Or maybe it's because the left refuses to lie to the American people? Trump and the GOP seem to have no such problem. Their tax plan is the most recent example. Trump says he won't benefit, he will. GOP calls it a middle class tax cut yet it may eliminate estate tax to the benefit of Americans worth $5 million. Look no further for moral bankruptcy.

Forum List

Back