The Democrats Better Worry...

Mainly 10 days after the scumbag GOP FBI director said she was being investigated- against all protocol and absolutely idiotic. Caused a 6% collapse. He could have said at any time that Russian hacking of Dems was real and there was interest in Trump campaign connections, but NOOOOOO....ay caramba. Crap, with a 6% win we could have a tax hike on the bloated rich, investment in cheap training for 4-6 million tech jobs going begging, free or very cheap public and community college and college loans, a huge infrastructure bill with millions of jobs, a living wage and tax cuts for the middle class, legal and taxed pot, reform of ACA and cost regulation and higher subsidies with more competition, closing background check loopholes etc etc. So enjoy the tax cut for the rich!

" He could have said at any time that Russian hacking of Dems was real..."

But it wasn't.

Never.

Can you find any intell agency head that claimed to have proof?

Did I mention that I can spin straw into gold?
Every single US one, and the proof is still classified and dangerous to allies. DUHHHHHHH, dupe.

I asked you to find any statement by an intell agency head stating that there is any such proof.

Of course you couldn't.

Instead you tried the sort of thing that works in the second grade:
"Every single US one, and the proof is still classified and dangerous to allies."

Now...watch this:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

You don't mind being caught lying again?

We were talking about proof the RUSSIANS hacked the DEMS, not collusion, brainwashed TWIT.

You can try to slither away....but, I have a forked stick, so I can immobilize you.

You claimed proof of whatever meme your masters have told you to claim....

...now this?
"proof the RUSSIANS hacked the DEMS"

And as deftly as I did earlier, I will now prove you are lying again.....and that not only has no agency head claimed such proof.....but there never....NEVER... can be any.

How about a lesson, a remedial, in cyber 'hacking':

"Analysts say, however, that the ability to determine who cyber attackers are, where they’re located and sometimes who ordered their operations is rarely definitive and comes in degrees of confidence.

Beyond the government’s headline assertion that Russia is to blame, “it’s important to parse the public statement pretty closely,” said Susan Hennessey, a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution. “They’re being really careful in their word choice.”
The Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security said in a statement earlier this month that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”
But that statement does not mean that the U.S. has “direct evidence of senior official-level involvement,” Hennessey said.

Without more definitive statements, it’s difficult for some technical experts to take the government’s word on faith, she and others have said.

There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."

Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

Get it, you dope......there is no such evidence, and no agency claims there is.

Lie again, and I'll slice and dice you again.

Sure, lol. I'll go with all the intelligence agencies, thanks, dupe.

But it wasn't.

Never.

Every single US one, and the proof is still classified and dangerous to allies. DUHHHHHHH, dupe.

I asked you to find any statement by an intell agency head stating that there is any such proof.

Of course you couldn't.

"Every single US one, and the proof is still classified and dangerous to allies."

Now...watch this:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

We were talking about proof the RUSSIANS hacked the DEMS, not collusion, brainwashed TWIT.

:badgrin: ^

Brainwashed dupe calls someone else brainwashed. :badgrin:

You want a diagram? EVERY intelligence agency says they've proved the russians did it. Of course the proof is classified. Then you brainwashed fools say there's no collusion!!! Ay caramba. That has not been proved yet either way DUHHHH.

Reality or evidence doesn't matter to the anti-government fucks. We're fucked as a nation.

But it wasn't.

Never.

Of course you couldn't.

Now...watch this:

:badgrin: ^

Brainwashed dupe calls someone else brainwashed. :badgrin:

You want a diagram? EVERY intelligence agency says they've proved the russians did it. Of course the proof is classified. Then you brainwashed fools say there's no collusion!!! Ay caramba. That has not been proved yet either way DUHHHH.

Best+gif+ever+who+here+saw+this+then+tried+to_5e604d_3170786.gif

Dumb-Dumber-s-Harry-Lloyd-Laughing-At-A-Burger-Joint.gif

I am startin' to worry about you....perseveration is a sign of schizophrenia....
Okay, does two plus two usually equal four?

Just checking here!

You're worried about your total number of cerebral neurons???

Too late.

At least it's down to a manageable number.
I wonder why such a straightforward question has you spinning and deflecting so hard.

Oh, I'm just kidding.

I know why.

I am going to give you an answer------> Yes polls matter, for about 10 minutes. They show a snapshot in time, nothing else. A poll can say one thing today, and with a gaff or change of wording, it can say something else next week.

The most important part of a poll is the trend, as that is more accurate then the percentage. As long as the trend is going in the direction you want, you are succeeding.

As far as the percentage, you draw a baseline; in this case the % of the vote Trump got to win. Most competent people would take 10 snapshots a week apart, average them out, and see if he is above his baseline. In this case, I do not think he is.

Hope this help you. Everyone loves to cherry pick polls, this poll, that poll, or the other poll. What they fail to watch is the trend! With a decent sample size of data points, you can usually tell what is going on. With that, let me say------------->there was NEVER a doubt that Trump would win the Presidency from Hillary, IF he could pick when the vote was. The trends showed he was constantly closing on her, but it was felt that her lead was big enough he could not catch her before November the 8th. The Democrats knew it too, trust me, I know-) So it wasn't a shocker he won, just that he was able to win in November. Unfortunately for him, that is when the election is/was. He was lucky, but then so was Obama when he faced Romney, lol. But that is a different story!
Mainly 10 days after the scumbag GOP FBI director said she was being investigated- against all protocol and absolutely idiotic. Caused a 6% collapse. He could have said at any time that Russian hacking of Dems was real and there was interest in Trump campaign connections, but NOOOOOO....ay caramba. Crap, with a 6% win we could have a tax hike on the bloated rich, investment in cheap training for 4-6 million tech jobs going begging, free or very cheap public and community college and college loans, a huge infrastructure bill with millions of jobs, a living wage and tax cuts for the middle class, legal and taxed pot, reform of ACA and cost regulation and higher subsidies with more competition, closing background check loopholes etc etc. So enjoy the tax cut for the rich!

And he's having an aneurysm over it. :ack-1:

"It's not until the second to last paragraph of the long story that it's shown Clinton would still lose to the president, despite the high disapproval ratings and problems with his first 100 days detailed by the paper. It reads:

The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton."
Wash Post poll hides: Trump still beats Clinton, 43%-40%

But it wasn't.

Never.

Of course you couldn't.

Now...watch this:

You can try to slither away....but, I have a forked stick, so I can immobilize you.

...now this?

And as deftly as I did earlier, I will now prove you are lying again.....and that not only has no agency head claimed such proof.....but there never....NEVER... can be any.

"Analysts say, however, that the ability to determine who cyber attackers are, where they’re located and sometimes who ordered their operations is rarely definitive and comes in degrees of confidence.

Beyond the government’s headline assertion that Russia is to blame, “it’s important to parse the public statement pretty closely,” said Susan Hennessey, a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution. “They’re being really careful in their word choice.”
The Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security said in a statement earlier this month that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”
But that statement does not mean that the U.S. has “direct evidence of senior official-level involvement,” Hennessey said.

Without more definitive statements, it’s difficult for some technical experts to take the government’s word on faith, she and others have said.

There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."

Not a single one has said that they have any such proof.....not one.

That petty much proves you a liar, huh?

Nothing new.

Of course you couldn't.

Now...watch this:

...now this?

Nothing new.

Amazing how ignorant the dupes get watching the propaganda/hate/infotainment machine...

Of course you couldn't.

Now...watch this:

...now this?

Nothing new.

Amazing how ignorant the dupes get watching the propaganda/hate/infotainment machine...

Hard to imagine that there are still liars who, even after I expose them....you..... are willing to advance the propaganda....

Raise your paw.

Forum List

Back